• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Three people on my Spotify friends list just started playing the JESUS IS KING playlist that Def Jam put up.

I wonder if they think it's the album.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (3 days): hostility over a series of posts
I guarantee the device you paid for to post to this thread either has GOP or Chinese government ties.

Be sure to shame yourself for spreading bigotry and murder.
It's alright, critical thinking isn't a strong quality among the Kanye stans in this thread, so let me make it real simple for you. Kanye isn't a nebulous "they" that by association of some individuals that go relatively unnamed makes everyone complicit. It's fucking Kanye, an individual that's said fucked up shit about slavery and loves Trump.

So yeah, it really is fucking easy to be like 'Fuck Kanye and his supporters that keep spreading his shit'. Because it's one, idiotic man doing it, and real easy to call out if you aren't suffering from brain rot.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
It's alright, critical thinking isn't a strong quality among the Kanye stans in this thread, so let me make it real simple for you. Kanye isn't a nebulous "they" that by association of some individuals that go relatively unnamed makes everyone complicit. It's fucking Kanye, an individual that's said fucked up shit about slavery and loves Trump.

So yeah, it really is fucking easy to be like 'Fuck Kanye and his supporters that keep spreading his shit'. Because it's one, idiotic man doing it, and real easy to call out if you aren't suffering from brain rot.
You post in Disney threads. You dropping Disney cuz their top brass donate to the GOP?
Dropping Disney because they bow to China?
Nah, just selective outrage based on who you don't like.

JaRonin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Boston
IgMyx.gif

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So that's a no? Just selective outrage?
Be sure to buy your Star Wars ticket before it sells out and they edit it for China!
Just curious, can you actually defend your support for this megalomaniac asshole or do you only know how to deflect criticism by attempting to "gotcha!" others in the room?

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So that's a no? Just selective outrage?
Be sure to buy your Star Wars ticket before it sells out and they edit it for China!
That's a pretty fucking pathetic way to absolve youself.

Bu-bu Disney is different because there's LOTS of MAGA douches there, not just one!
What I love about these is i can just redirect to my original quote and it still holds so true. In every way.

Dude Abides

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gotta hand it to Kanye West. He may not be able to make notable music anymore, but his ability to sucker his fans hasn't diminished an iota.

efr

Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Just curious, can you actually defend your support for this megalomaniac asshole or do you only know how to deflect criticism by attempting to "gotcha!" others in the room?
Who said I support him? Your username is a Dark Knight, do you support DC's racist character idea of Superman defending white owned land over native americans? Or are you defending your support for them?
What I love about these is i can just redirect to my original quote and it still holds so true. In every way.
You're not answering why you support a monopoly company like disney, who makes it money off a Chinese government that is murdering muslims and HK. You're deflecting back to one single person, who this thread is about.

If i went into a star wars thread and asked why you support a company that has racist movie scenes,and loves to do business with murdering governments, you'd cry troll.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
According to people on Reddit he's on Kimmel right now and he just said that the album is "out now". So either Def Jam didn't send it to the streaming services yet, or every single streaming service is fucking up right now.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Who said I support him? Your username is a Dark Knight, do you support DC's racist character idea of Superman defending white owned land over native americans? Or are you defending your support for them?
Bruh I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a Final Fantasy Dark Knight. Can you whataboutism that?

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Lmao I see we're at the "you criticize Kanye stans but I see you like entertainment, interesting" point of the thread.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kanye threads are always the best. They are pretty much custom-tailored to break Era.

efr

Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Bruh I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a Final Fantasy Dark Knight. Can you whataboutism that?
Square has issues with racism with black characters and older games. Is your user name a reference to this? I assume you support their racism and stereotypes while leaving slurs in their old Tom Sawyer game?

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Square has issues with racism with black characters and older games. Is your user name a reference to this? I assume you support their racism and stereotypes while leaving slurs in their old Tom Sawyer game?
Do they currently do that? Because Kanye currently stans for Trump and revising the history of slavery.

You seriously need a better argument for why you're weak than simply flailing about shouting "WE ALL WEAK!"

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Lmao I see we're at the "you criticize Kanye but I see you like entertainment, interesting" point of the thread.

You're confusing "criticizing Kanye" with "attacking people who listen to his music."

Not the same thing. Saying "fuck Kanye" is fine. Coming in here and saying, "You're a MAGA asshole if you listen to his music," is not.

efr

Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Do they currently do that? Because Kanye currently stans for Trump and revising the history of slavery.

You seriously need a better argument for why you're weak than simply flailing about shouting "WE ALL WEAK!"
Did you play ff13? The black characters weapons were two guns and talked like a stereotype in English.

So its cool to support racism via corporations but "weak" to listen to an idiot savant's music for free?

Solid argument you and the other troll have.

Using your own logic:
I see you're going to support star wars and see it in theaters in your post history. Way to support a company that "stans" for Chinese money and murders people for organs.They also have members that donate to the GOP

How can you stan for entertainment like that based on your logic?

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You're losing as soon as you engage with the "everyone else does bad shit, and that excuses my love for this bad shit". It's like the MAGA 101 class that has to be taken by everyone joining the Republican party these days.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This would have been so much easier if everyone just canceled Ye when he fell off.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
You're confusing "criticizing Kanye" with "attacking people who listen to his music."

Not the same thing. Saying "fuck Kanye" is fine. Coming in here and saying, "You're a MAGA asshole if you listen to his music," is not.
..I never once argued that listening to Kanye on Spotify is the same thing as being a MAGA asshole. But just saying shit like "I'm gunna listen if it's good kthx" is really shitty and dismissive of what Kanye has said and done.

VISION

Oct 25, 2017
When Prince was 31 he saw a 16 year old dancer, said "that's my future wife" and groomed her until she was 22 at which point he married her.

If you listen to Prince you support grooming children