• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
https://deadspin.com/cops-jets-robby-anderson-threatened-to-fuck-officers-w-1822239773

Cops: Jets' Robby Anderson Threatened To Fuck Officer's Wife, "Nut In Her Eye" After Arrest

New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson was arrested early Friday morning in South Florida and charged with reckless driving, resisting arrest, eluding police, and threatening a public servant.

According to police, Anderson was clocked driving 105 mph in a 45 mph zone and then attempted to evade the officer who tried to stop him. Cops say Anderson ran multiple red lights while trying to get away from the officer, and was "all over the roadway and failed to maintain a single lane on numerous occasions."

Anderson eventually stopped, at which point police say he resisted their attempts to arrest him and put him in the back of a police car. Once Anderson was in the car, cops say he threatened to sexually assault an officer's wife.

If you're looking to ruin your NFL career as it is just starting, this would likely be how you do it.

More at the link.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
60 over the limit while blowing through red lights? I am surprised he wasn't shot or beaten. What a fool.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Seeing the phrase "Nut in her eye" in a news headline had me do a triple take, followed by laughter. By God, this author is going for a Pulitzer ladies and gentlemen!

scotdar

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Weird that they use his comments as an issue, you would think they had enough with out that. When I read it my first thought was cops are trying to smear him. Why smear him when you have him doing 105 in a 45?

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
No DUI? No drugs?

I hope they put his license through a shredder for going 105 in a 45 MPH zone.