• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
ExMN7SmVgAox5yi

1800 R6 Credits in the store right now. More Resident Evil crossover content is planned as well.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I personally dig this look over the one in R3make!

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Controversial take : I can't stand this outfit and I wish it would get a redesign to look more like real tactical gear, just like RE2 Remake did with Leon's RPD gear.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Are these staying forever or limited time gotta get it now type of skins? Like can I grind for the skin or if I want it should I pony up? Haven't played siege in a while and this is probably gonna get me to boot it back up.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
I've never understood the point of those things. They make no sense and she has zero protection in actual vital areas. Shit like that also makes it needlessly difficult to shoulder a long gun. They are so dumb.

And still probably favorite videogame character design lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Controversial take : I can't stand this outfit and I wish it would get a redesign to look more like real tactical gear, just like RE2 Remake did with Leon's RPD gear.
I like it for legacy sake but honestly she needs a redesign based on
Chris.jpg

or
latest

The entire team besides Jill and Rebecca wear the same thing
latest

Rebecca though even gets a better modern vest than the guys get.
Even the helicopter pilots wear vests
latest

but not Jill...

Last edited: