• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
If something is "smokin'," perhaps it's from the heat Jim Carrey received after sharing a portrait online that bears resemblance to White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

The Kidding actor shared the artwork on Twitter Saturday with a scathing caption.

"This is the portrait of a so-called Christian whose only purpose in life is to lie for the wicked. Monstrous!" he wrote.

A rep for Carrey did not immediately respond to USA TODAY's request for comment. However, the Associated Press reports that a spokeswoman for Carrey confirmed he is the artist of the painting, but would not say if Sanders is the subject.

Twitter users knocked Carrey for his use of the word "Christian."

"We all sin," one user tweeted in response. Another shared a meme of someone lifting the lid of a trashcan. "Hey look celebrity opinions," the photo's text read. One Twitter user shared a photo of Carrey, writing "And this is the picture if a has-been, who hasn't put out a decent movie in 15 years."

Carrey has previously shared unflattering artistic works of Sanders' boss, President Trump. Last August, Carrey tweeted an image of Trump at the helm of a boat that was sinking into a sea of "lies."

"WHAT WILL IT TAKE for the GOP to throw this madman overboard?" Carrey captioned the tweet. "HOW LOW MUST WE SINK before REPS become patriotic?"

In November, Carrey posted a photo of what appeared to be Trump kissing the behind of Russian President Vladimir Putin. "With Trump in the WH, Putin may win the 3rd World War without firing a shot," Carrey wrote at the time. "#PuckerUpPOTUS"

During a Q&A with W published in September, Carrey said painting Trump felt cathartic. "I think no one can really escape that aspect of life at this moment — the feeling of loss of control," he said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...it-believed-sarah-huckabee-sanders/437239002/

Finding it VERY hard to feel sorry for her considering what he said is 1000% true and she lies through her teeth on a daily basis for a morally bankrupt and racist administration.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
Probably should have presented it without comment. I do see the resemblance, exaggerated as it may be

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do reactions from anonymous, asshole nobodies on Twitter really constitute a "slamming?"

FoeHammer

Oct 27, 2017
I don't mean to be a dick but that looks pretty accurate. I know it's painted with negative intent but that's what she looks like more or less.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
She's a horrible human being and a pathological liar so feeling sorry for this woman shouldn't even cross one's mind.

Good work, Jim!

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
How is this getting slammed? Every anti-Trump administration post on Twitter is swarmed by MAGA conservatives and bots. Great portrait though. Kudos to Jim.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I also don't see the problem.

We have an evil government and I don't see the problem with stuff like this.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Fine by me. She is a political mouthpiece and can be criticized. If she was a private citizen there might be some merit for complaints.

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Why is this so controversial?

Yeah....im confused.

I'm wondering myself.

If the response from Fox and their good squad is anything to go by they are spinning as a strong independent working woman being attacked by liberals for doing her job. Then pointing out their liberal hypocrisy for attacking a woman for doing her job while also saying they care about women's rights.

Lets just completely ignore the fact that he is correct in his assessment of her and vaguely accurate in his caricature of her though. Lets focus on her gender and pretend like thats a factor.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
I like the portrait. It is an accurate representation of a liar.

Oct 27, 2017
I bet it would be very hard to find similar or worse caricatures of Hillary Clinton with similar or worse captions on the World Wide Web.