• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Awesome that he's doing what he wants. But for some un-explainable reason I'm really fearful I'll wake up to hear he committed suicide some day. I don't mean to be crass or inappropriate... but he just seems like someone that might really be fighting internally. They say it's the ones that appear happiest are often hurting the most, ya know?
I'd worry a lot more if he wasn't creating.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So once again, we're holding comedians to a higher standard than the President.

Hey, remember when people complained about college kids complaining about comedians? We also now hold children to a higher standard than adult conservative commentators.

What a world!

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Mr. Carrey just recently did a portrait of Rudy Guiliani.

DbPT6aSVMAMoFQC.jpg

I swear, Carrey should do a whole series of these on Donald Trump's entire cabinet, and the Democrats should plaster them all over the walls at their next convention the way that movie theaters do with publicity posters featuring a single character for an upcoming summer blockbuster. A lot of people got a kick out of his Sean Hannity portrait, but I honestly think that these simple caricaturized renditions like the one above are so much more effective in causing more impact. And to go back to Sarah Huckabee Sanders, I love it that he never names her explicitly, and that it's her defenders that are forced to point this out when criticizing Mr. Carrey.
Someone should do a trading card series on all the Trump era art work.

#01-27 The Colluders
#28-50 The Enablers
#51-62 Political Cartoons
#63-72 Trump Tweets in Crayon
#73-77 Der Spiegel Covers
#78-83 Jim Carrey Dark Art foils
#84-92 Russian Fake News & Memes
#93-99 Graffiti Photography gold frames