• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Coricus

Oct 25, 2017
Sonic sucks, but that's a good role for him to play. Hopefully the movie will be watchable.
Considering the constant deluge of these types of asides are why I can't follow the Sonic fandom anymore, do you think you could do me a favor sir and at least keep it off EtcetERA? It's like a little driveby nestled into an otherwise perfectly serviceable post.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Considering the constant deluge of these types of asides are why I can't follow the Sonic fandom anymore, do you think you could do me a favor sir and at least keep it off EtcetERA? It's like a little driveby nestled into an otherwise perfectly serviceable post.

I'm not a part of the Sonic fandom, but sure. No problem.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I hope he's method acting the role. Even when the movie is inevitably shit the behind the scenes footage will be legendary.

Someone tell him Robotnik was inspired by Theodore Roosevelt.

Coricus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a part of the Sonic fandom, but sure. No problem.
Thank you, honestly. Sonic threads, fan sites, and so on are basically a mishmash of people outside the fandom coming exclusively to make snark and people in the fandom acting like they really aren't and are only just there to long term stir things up, so I get some rather unfortunate flashbacks to them every time the sentiment pops up in a little snippet like that.

Silencio

Oct 25, 2017
0AXlBTh.gif

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
At first I thought...What the actually living and breathing fuck!?!?
Then I thought...actually, that's not such a bad idea.

Oct 27, 2017
Wait all. Think about this for a sec.

Carrey wearing a fat suit ala Nutty Professor/Big Mommas House, given a face/head like Teddy Roosevelt, with the same voice he used in the Grinch.

It...might work...

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this movie would be awful. Now I can't wait to watch it.

Bring on the insanity Carrey!

Oct 25, 2017
When I thought this was an animated movie, I read this news and I was totally into it.

Now I'm reading about some live action shit and now I'm scared of this project.

Deleted member 37342

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 3, 2018
I was already going to see this to witness the trainwreck unfold, but now it is a must see. I would never have guessed Jim Carrey for Robotnik.