• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

starpower

The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada
FRK3u0y.gif

7GTF2Pg.gif

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hope this movie will be stupid as hell. Sonic deserves its Super Mario Bros. (1993) moment.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Is it possible for a film to travel forward through time from the year 1998?

Because I feel like this film has travelled forward through time from the year 1998.

It's the only logical explanation.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This project sounds so terrible you'd think it was from Sony pictures.

CupOfDoom

Dec 17, 2017
Carrey must be scraped for cash because in that Netflix doc he was saying how he was past caring about money.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I kinda wanted to make a thread because the quote is absolutely the hugest red flag in the world but it is not a big news enough to warrant a thread so

"What we're trying to do with Sonic is make a movie about a small-town police officer and Sonic at a time when they are both desperately in need of a friend, and we hope that this theme is friendship is what gives the film its heart and makes it prosper."

After Sony let the film rights lapse, Paramount picked up the project in October, five months into Gianopulos' reign as the studio's new CEO. After Moritz pitched the Sonic project with a three-minute test scene, Gianopulos said that he saw potential in the "quasi-juvenile delinquent" hedgehog.
https://www.thewrap.com/jim-gianopulos-sonic-the-hedgehog-paramount-comeback/

Yes, Sonic, that character that every gamer knows needs MORE friends