• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Harry wouldn't have become who he was if he didn't' live in a closet?

That's really the only possible thing I can think of. And saying that Harry HAD to be abused is still a really fucked up thing to say if that's what she was going for.
It's probably an awkward way of saying the HP saga wouldn't have happened if no one lived in a closet. Either way I'd like proof this is real—none of the people I saw rightly call out her transphobia are reacting to this.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
That's horrible. Like, let's pretend the point she's trying to make is legitimately socially unacceptable beliefs or interest like pedophilia or bestiality or incest should be kept in a closet - AND THAT IS NOT THE INTERPRETATION I HAVE - you still absolutely can not tweet that because it sends an implicit anti-LGBTQ message.

Seriously, this is so blatantly wrong I don't even comprehend what she was thinking.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Ok is this tweet fake or not? I'll feel a lot better if I got triggered over a fake then JK actually tweeting that

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is so blatant I can't believe this would be real.

But stranger things have happened before.....

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
if it is real, then how the hell does it have 769 likes, 98 retweets, and 48 replies? Makes it's pretty clear it's fake. This shit would be ratioed to hell and back, not anti-ratioed no matter how little time it was live

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
shit looks fake as fuck, people so fucking eager post and call for pitchforks can't even do some basic digging

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
This thread is the only mention I can find of this tweet. It's not a stretch to guess it's fake.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it definitely seems fake, nobody is talking about it on Twitter except from one person who said they saw it on their timeline and don't know if it's real

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I cannot believe someone made a fake tweet to besmirch the good name of a wholesome TERF like Rowling.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
A Google Image search shows this image is at least 10 hours old

I'm pretty sure if something this blatant were real, it would have been absolutely everywhere hours ago.

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
it definitely seems fake, nobody is talking about it on Twitter except from one person who said they saw it on their timeline and don't know if it's real
Nah, there are at least a dozen or so accounts mentioning it if you search "J.K Rowling" going back as far as three hours ago. Although that doesn't make it any truer.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
User warned: inappropriate joke
OP hiding in the closet?

JK has been on that fuckery as of late, but this looks fake

CJSeven

Oct 30, 2018
Clearly fake, and likely a meme someone created based on the hypocrisy that her TERF history has revealed regarding the aura of inclusion she's tried to build around the HP universe.

Oct 25, 2017
like how the OP dipped as soon as people started asking for source

fuck jk rowling but we should at least keep things to the truth

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
There's plenty of arguments you can use that Rowling is crap.

How about not using fake shit, yeah?

OP
OP
Supermanisdead
Oct 25, 2017
I saw it from a trusted user who has no reason to lie. Many people are posting about it. I believe it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.