• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Look, I know this forum loathes Biden but these gaffes are pretty fucking vanilla.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mixed up Vermont and Virginia during my best man speech

I was nervous, alright!

Or maybe I'm suffering from early onset dementia

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How did he get there? Keene is only 20 miles from Vermont so he likely drove through Vermont on his way there

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
That's right, Biden. Keep coming up with reasons for people to question your mental fitness. /sigh Damn I wish Beto was polling better right about now. Oh well. Warren it is.

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
He has slip-ups and gaffes religiously.

Really hope whoever our next president is doesn't end up with dementia

OP
OP
BADMAN

BADMAN

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Again, this wouldn't be worthy of discussion if he didn't fuck up EVERY DAMN DAY. I'm genuinely concerned for his physical and mental health and we're 6 months away from the first primary vote. There's no way he lasts this campaign.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like we're a week away from Biden talking about how important it is to re-elect Obama in the upcoming 2012 elections

steveovig

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is this even a thing? The guy makes tiny mistakes, so what. The dems and the media are holding our own to higher standards than we do to Trump. Jesus christ, it's literally nothing.

Bonafide

Oct 11, 2018
When Trump goes off the rails and says some weird shit, folks put their best House M.D cosplay on and start deep diving on what mental illnesses he has and psychoanalyzing shit.

When Biden does the same it's silly ol' Biden.

Neither of these men should be president. We can do better please.

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
To be fair 95% of this country would mix up Vermont with New Hampshire standing in either of those states with a map in front of their face.

He is making a ton of gafs which is worrisome and makes him look bad as a candidate, but lets be clear, mistaking two flyover states isn't a sign of being senile..... its normal

Dude Abides

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is dumb, and Dems shouldn't be pushing the "Biden is losing it" narrative since he's unfortunately probably going to win the primary.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Earlier I asked my girl what time she was off work tomorrow and I mean to ask her what time she was off today

Anyone want to make a thread about it

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Why is this even a thing? The guy makes tiny mistakes, so what. The dems and the media are holding our own to higher standards than we do to Trump. Jesus christ, it's literally nothing.

Joe isn't running against Trump yet, it's still primary season. I'm comparing Biden against the others in the Democratic field. If he wins the nom, then I'll overlook all his gaffes and dumb shit then.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
What a glorious time to be an old white man.

No barriers to entry for the highest office in the land.

Meanwhile a black man gets pilloried for a tan suit and mustard on a burger.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
These gaffes have been happening since he was VP. Remember when Biden asked a man in a wheelchair to stand up? Hannity sure does. He played that audio clip every single day.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
They're literally right by each other. I'm not really a Biden fan but this is making a mountain out of an ant hill.

Deleted member 18502

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
His confessed plagiarism will always be far worse than any gaffe he makes. That was willful, these are unintentional.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Give it a rest.

Trump doesn't even know the name of KIA soldiers when talking to their loved ones.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
he is past it. and he hasn't even started yet. you want a president with a shred of mental acuity and biden has none at this point.

he's not gonna last till next fucking november

dots

Oct 27, 2017
This isn't a gaffe. A gaffe is when you say what you believe but probably shouldn't have. This is just Joe not knowing where he is.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I don't hate the man like a lot of people here seem to, but age is clearly getting the best of him. I think he was done the second Beau died, he never really recovered from that.