• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
6MEoTGQ.jpg

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I honestly might make a thread about this episode. I think it is one of the most magical episodes of TV I've seen in years. There is just something about the mood it captures that is the autumn season encapsulated in a 15 minute episode. The music, the melancholy atmosphere, the hopeful apple ending, Joe's musings on the changing of seasons and family. Its does so much in such a short time so well. Like seriously its up there with episodes like The Pine Barrens from The Sopranos.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I honestly might make a thread about this episode. I think it is one of the most magical episodes of TV I've seen in years. There is just something about the mood it captures that is the autumn season encapsulated in a 15 minute episode. The music, the melancholy atmosphere, the hopeful apple ending, Joe's musings on the changing of seasons and family. Its does so much in such a short time so well. Like seriously its up there with episodes like The Pine Barrens from The Sopranos.
im actually thinking of making a thread about the 'grocery store' episode lol

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
I started watching this from the start recently since the first two seasons are up on HBO Max, and, all the wonderful things about this show aside:

How the fuck is Connor "500 cigarettes for 5G" O'Malley associated with this? lmao

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I've been watching it. One thing I think I remembered was how they went out of their way to set it before the pandemic, although now that I think about it more, I'm not sure if that's actually true. lol

Still, it's nice to have it back and see the characters grow a little more.

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, I've been watching it. One thing I think I remembered was how they went out of their way to set it before the pandemic, although now that I think about it more, I'm not sure if that's actually true. lol

Still, it's nice to have it back and see the characters grow a little more.
I think the show is supposed to be set the fall/winter directly after the events of the prior season. I love the Sarah wine drinking crew.

Galaxea

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Still loving this show. I didn't watch last nights yet but the wine drinking was great. I always love the character development mixed with relaxation.