• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pix

Oct 25, 2017
MOD EDIT:
There is a time and place for everything. We do not believe that any good cause benefits by putting Totalbiscuit on trial in a thread about his death from cancer. In this case yes, it is neither the time nor the place to speak ill of the dead.
In a thread about death when many are grieving, all we ask is that posters act with tact and grace. There will undoubtedly be opportunities to discuss the man's legacy holistically in other threads at other times. This is not the right thread to mock the recently deceased for the mistakes they made. Please do not try to pursue or restart this argument from either side.

I have no words.... RIP :(

His store is up if you wanna support the familyhttps://represent.com/store/totalbiscuit

Last edited by a moderator:

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
God damn... may he rest in peace. Only 33? Man, fuck cancer.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
He fought hard and made it way past his original prognosis timeline. Did what he loved right until the end to boot.

RIP

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking Cancer :( I hate it so much

RIP man, at least you're no longer in pain.

His poor family :(

Azzanadra

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
He was one of the first personalities I had encountered in the online PC gaming community, its been quite a journey over these many years, TotalBiscuit.

Rest in Peace

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Very, very sad to hear. From what I could gather he unfortunately had a rough time these last years but he definitely did make his mark in this world and should be remembered fondly.

Rest in peace.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
RIP, and my condolences to his family, friends and his audience online. I only heard about him in bits and pieces, and that he was fighting cancer. It's truly a terrible way to go, and I cannot imagine how devistating the last part of his life way.
Rest In Peace, John.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Rip :(
I hope he's in a better place :(

Theiea

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck. :(

Started Watching TB during his World of Warcraft Cataclysm beta days, and has been a favorite since.

You'll be missed John.

Status
Not open for further replies.