• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
What kind if fucking clown asks that question. I hope he feels like a douchebag because he seriously looked like one.

Good on John for calling that shit what it was: pathetic

MXT

Banned
May 13, 2019
What kind if fucking clown asks that question. I hope he feels like a douchebag because he seriously looked like one.

Good on John for calling that shit what it was: pathetic

Honestly, asking that kind of question should get you a 10 year ban from Xbox Live.

Dec 16, 2017

tenor.gif

Tangeroo

Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely banished to the Shadow Realm. Had no idea I could like John DiMaggio even more.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, that response LOL. Of all the questions to ask, her sexual preference? Really???

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cant watch yet, but how is asking if a character is gay or not a gross question because that's a super important aspect to me and one thatd make me buy the game????

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Cant watch yet, but how is asking if a character is gay or not a gross question because that's a super important aspect to me and one thatd make me buy the game????

As I mentioned above, I think it was obvious that the fan was not asking from a "I care about representation" point of view. It was from a "heh heh, lesbians" point of view.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
John (likely correctly) thought the question wasn't being asked in good faith and was trying to trap the panelists into an awkward moment, so he clowned on it.

TheJackdog

Oct 27, 2017

gears 4 didnt even have a love subplot

if who a fake character sleeps with in a made up story that doesnt have her sleeping with anyone affects your enjoyment of it.....idk what to even say

TheJackdog

Oct 27, 2017
It's okay to wonder what the sexual orientation is of a fictional character. Also I don't know anything about this series or the character of Kait, so not sure if I am missing something there.

why does someones sexual identity or preference, when not even used as part of the plot, important at all?

she can be gay or straight. who cares?

"does kait drink black coffee or does she take milk or sugar?"
idk. idc. it doesnt change anything.