• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
NSFW
This was the first question the audience could ask also. And this guy ask this. I am so confused by people and i love how John went ham on him haha

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
"What kind of nerd boy fuckin'-"

lmao

Being concerned about LGBTQ+ representation is one thing, but fantasizing about a video game character being on your dick is another.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
Look at company man Xavier getting it back on track in the end. Truly a product of the WWE

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
God low little dignity and self awareness have you got to have to ask questions like in front of people. I felt embarrassed enough for both of them

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
ezgif.com-gif-maker-211.gif

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Jfc. Glad DiMaggio had a reasonable response to such a mind-numbingly pointed question.

GAMERS CULTURE IS BROKEN

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
Of all the questions in the world you could have asked about the game:
"How is Queen Myra connected to the storyline?"
"Will we find the origin of the locust?"
"What happened to JD in between games"

But no, you ask a question about a fucking character's sexuality, like really bruh, what has any of that has to do with the story or game itself???

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
hahahaha amazing

wondering if the guy could've been asking if she might be bi or something but "sexual preference" really isn't the way to phrase that lmfao