• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I cringed. I had to look away, the guy who asked the question appeared to be laughing off the response but I bet he died inside from the humiliation. That was so awkward.

It's okay to wonder what the sexual orientation is of a fictional character. Also I don't know anything about this series or the character of Kait, so not sure if I am missing something there.

I could accept someone asking in pride month a question like that in an industry that needs more representation. However I don't feel he had genuine concerns about issues such as that. He just kind of "hurr durred" his way through that question with school boy immaturity.

Last edited:

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even think the kid cares that he got ethered by Bender, he's still laughing as he's being ripped into.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hope that it wasn't just a misunderstood question. Is asking "Is this character queer?" inappropriate if asked without intent to fetishize? (I mean the question.)

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I remember i got called crazy because people were sexually attracted to street fighter characters and i thought it was weird.

I like this john guy lol

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is the perfect response. It's non of your business is so damn good and the mother fucker broke me.

Goat Mimicry

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was a great response.

...but somewhere in the back of my head I'm also thinking that if a woman would've asked that question and DiMaggio gave that same response, ResetEra would be crying murder.

I mean, it really shouldn't take much thought to see why. Unless the hypothetical woman made it clear she just wanted to fuck the fictional character in question, DiMaggio would have no reason to respond that way.