• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Foreword:
(These posts contain some information on the manufacturing of drugs. There is enough information missing that I don't think there is anything you could really do with this info, but I'll put a warning up here just to be on the safe side.)

Awhile ago, I was talking with someone about the "Gringo" documentary about John McAfee and the gang/cult/drug operation he was running down in Belize. I remembered an old thread on the Joe Rogan message board from 2012, that happened before he turned himself in the police, and a lot of that information they found never really made it in the documentary. Apparently, sometime in the last year or so the Rogan message board closed down and all the posts were lost, but I found a backup copy I had saved on a old HD.

Anyway, I thought I would repost it for prosperity's sake. (I had to change the formatting a bit)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This might be the craziest Bath Salt story you ever read. Warning: Long Post

The story begins when a man named, John McAffee goes to college, gets a degree and launches a handful of successful technology startup companies in the early 90's when the market was hot. One of those companies -McAffee Anti-Virus, eventually sells for roughly 100 million dollars and he is set for life.

He then "invents" a new "sport" which mostly involved rich white guys with way too much money and time on their hands flying high speed experimental aircraft very close to the ground. Not surprisingly, one of these old white rich guys dies doing this and the family decides to sue John for 5 million dollars.

John sells all of his US assets and moves to Belize, where they coincidentally do not recognize US law and anyone seeking any sort of compensation from John as a result of any US ruling will probably never see that money. Also, the age of consent in Belize is 16, so he wastes no time in shacking up with a girl 50 years younger than him.

So far, this is all a fairly normal "white guy problems" story. But this is where it gets weird.

Apparently, while in Belize John discovers something called, Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) which happens to be the active ingredient in what is now commonly known as "bath salts" and he likes it. Sadly though, at some point the market shifts and the quality of commercially available MDPV deteriorates -so John sets out to make his own high grade MDPV.

That's right... he begins freebasing bath salts... the same shit that makes people eat your face off... he starts making the "crack" version of it. In his quest to make the ultimate face eating zombie powder, he begins posting on a drug forum asking for tips and advice.
Hello Everyone. I've been lurking here for years and just recently decided to join up. I'm hoping to get some help here.

I'm a huge fan of MDPV. Not the white hydrochloride - it's inconceivable that anyone on the planet would willingly put that into their bodies -- I'm talking the freebase form. I think many of you that don't bother to freebase it yourself have at least tasted the freebase version when it was widely available as "tan mdpv". I think it's the finest drug evere conceived, not just for the indescribable hypersexuality, but also for the smooth euphoria and mild comedown.

My question is this: How can I more easilly separate the oil from the precipitate using some mechanical means?

Here's the nightmarish process I've been going through so far:

First I precipitate and then place the container on a foot vibrator for 30 minutes to raise the first oil (the oil is heavier than water, by the way):
fb1.jpg

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Then I painstakingly touch each droplet with the point of a hyperdermic, which causes the oil to climb up the needle. Then I slowly extract the needle until the surface tension at the top allows the oil to float.
fb2.jpg

I can only do a small amount at a time or else the oil collects into a ball large enough to sink again. I draw off the oil with a filed down needle point and then spend another 30 mitues of vibrating until the next batch rises. As I proceed, the droplets become smaller and smaller until they are barely visible. The complete extraction takes 5 to 6 hours.

For anyone who freebases mdpv, by the way -- the oil is dangerous beyond belief. When I first started doing this I accidently got a few drops on my fingers while handling a used flask and didn't sleep for 4 days. I had visual and auditory hallucinations and the worst paranoia of my life. It's all the bad aspects of white mdpv times a hundred. If you think the comedown from the white mdpv is bad, rub this oil into your skin. You'll be begging for a hundred milligram dose of the white in exchange. Use rubber gloves.

Anyway --- can someone tell me how I can mechanically separate the oil from the precipitate in less than 5 hours? I definitaely don't want to use a reagent. I'm not a chemist or any kind of scientist by the way, just someone who refused to accept the "new mdpv".

Thank you.
You see, somewhere along the way while John was trying to freebase bath salts he seems to have stumbled across an entirely new drug. At least, that's what he thinks. Every chemist and chemical company tells him what he has is still just plain old MDPV and that's not surprising -considering all he is doing is concentrating it, but he is convinced his freebase is still somehow "diifferent". Like the alchemists of old, he has magically transmuted the properties of the mundane to the truly divine... and by "divine" I mean after ingesting just 5mg of his magical bath salt zombie crack, he and his 17 year-old girlfriend had wild untamed monkey sex for 8 straight hours.

Naturally, members of the forum are skeptical that he has found the Holy Grail of bath salts -especially, considering John freely admits that his freebase method is a bit sloppy, rudimentary, very time consuming and rarely produces the desired drug. Hence, his coming to the forum and asking for advice in the first place.
If you do try it, here is what happens (the white HCL is on the right, the precipitate left out for 24 hours in water and air is on the left, the precipitate after 48 hours is in the middle. It continues to degrade all the way through dark brown over the course of a week. The color in the center is what you're looking for in terms of best characteristics. When dried it remains stable):
15aDj1l.jpg

Note: The above posts are simply freebasing instructions for the HCL form of mdpv. To my knowledge there is no synthesis involved or transformation into any chemical other than mdpv.

P.S. DO NOT TOUCH THE OIL. Extremely dangerous. And never take more than 5mg of the tan colored form at one time.
The good news is, when you are a millionaire living in Belize freebasing bath salts you have plenty of time on your hands to make more bath salt crack to freebase with your 17 year old girlfriend and post about it on the Internet!
I just tried it with 10 ml of water, 200 mg of pv, 150 mg of soda, and no heating, and you can see the oil residue on the sides of the beaker, so 100 ml and cold solution should be no problem - (although to FULLY recover your pv you do have to heat it). I didn't wait for the powder to fully precipitate before I took the pic - you can see it just starting to form the slightly darker thin layer on the bottom - just wanted to see if the oil was produced and precipitate would begin.
fb3.jpg

I can only assume that your pv is something other than pv.

If you do get it right, here's what it should look like after 72 hours of evaporation. (I scraped the lower half for drying for the next pic):
powder2.jpg

Here's the lower half after drying and before grinding back into a powder:
powder3.jpg

After 96 hours of evaporation you get the following. It's still very good, but not as good as the previous color:
powder4.jpg

Both of the above colored forms are highly potent. Don't eyeball dosage. If you're used to the white pv, you will certainly overdose on this stuff because it is three times heavier by volume than the white stuff. If you achieve a color similar to the first one above, then it's potency is hard to overstate. Always weigh it and never do more than 3mg at a time. 3 mg of this is not much larger than a pinhead.

A side note: heat IS required to begin the transformation. For example, if you don't heat the solution at all during precipitation you will be left with a light yellow substance that has exactly the same poor characteristics of white mdpv. If you don't provide enough heat the same thing will happen. You'll know when not enough heat has been applied because after 24 hours of evaporation your mix will have a light greenish yellow cast, with no orange tint. There will be no tan hue. It will look like this:
yolk1.jpg

If the oil has a nice egg yolk color to it, then the heating has been perfect:
yolk2.jpg

If the yellow-green color happens, don't worry, you haven't lost anything.. Add water, pour it back in the flask and heat slowly as described in an earlier post (two saucepans) for a couple of hours. Redo everything and the tan mdpv will appear.

There are dozens of things that can go wrong during this process - none of them irreversible. And there are a few possible end products that might look like the tan, but aren't (overheating the solution, for example, produces something, after evaporation and drying, that looks exactly like tan mdpv but merely gives massive, incapacitating headaches when bumped -- no euphoria, no high, no hypersexuality). If you run into problems I'll be happy to help.
Meanwhile, rumors begin circulating around Belize that the eccentric millionaire who lives in their neck of the woods is becoming increasingly... eccentric. He spends days on end and all hours of the night hidden away in his jungle compound with a small harem of teenage girls... just what the hell is he doing in there...?
I've processed 23 kilos of this stuff in the past year or so, and bump it myself every day - in fair quantities the hypersexuality... is beyond belief. I have had a number of acquaintances (both male and female) who have rubbed their genitals way past the point of bleeding and still couldn't stop.

In all honesty, a first time user, or a user on a large dose, when presented with food, will simply figure out a way to include it in the ongoing sex play with their partner. If alone, they will figure out a way to fuck it, or shove it up their rectum. This is not a joke. Everything on the Tan becomes a sex partner or a sex aid. If only visually. I will not, anymore, let anyone on Tan be alone with my dogs for example. (I have 14 dogs). Twice in the past year Tan users (one man, one woman - both after major massive doses, to be fair), attempted to have sex with one of my dogs. One user (again after a hugely massive dose), was arrested in a local village here for publicly molesting strangers. Fortunately, in my country, such a crime is punishable by a small fine at worst. So perhaps the appetite "suppression" that initially comes on is really an appetite "disinterest". Water though!!!! - dehydration is a major danger throughout. Force yourself to hydrate when on the Tan. It's way worse than MDMA, especially in higher doses, in terms of suppressing thirst. Watch your urine. If it gets darker, stop what your doing and drink water.

Over the past two years I have played with mdpv using ether, tuloene, xylene, baking soda, galacial acetate, vinegar, water, ethanol and dirt from my garden(the bacterial connection). I have precipitated, heated, frozen, incubated, dissolved, evaporated, combined and separated every possible combination of precipitate, solution and oil. In the process I have come up with substances that were less than enjoyable to ingest. I am my only test subject for these experiments. I temporarily blinded myself for three hours after drying and ingesting a brown goo that appeared after five days of incubating an odd gray precipitate after an ether/acetate experiment with pv. I once ended up with a dark brown substance that looked similar to the darker tan pv versions. It gave me an incapacitating headache that lasted 4 days. I had overheated the pv oil during precipitation and created something horrible. I got PV oil on my skin and didn't sleep for 72 hours, during which time hellish visual and auditory hallucinations had me locked in the bathroom where I hid in the bathtub for 30 hours. My first hit of the acetate salt that I created from the tan had me hallucinating again for a few days. I had not considered that the salt version of the tan freebase might have dosages measured in micrograms. I should have guessed from the huge residual slush left over from the Acetic Acid wash. But I didn't. I bumped 3 milligrams. 300 micrograms is a large dose.

What I'm saying is that my body is barely being held together, and what little cohesion is left is the result of vitamins and pure will power. So I just don't have the courage to go down the acetate road. The HCL road has used me up.

You should have seen some of my forum posts on other boards when I was overdosing on pv.
Holy shit! This dude claims to have discovered a psycho-sexual drug so potent, you will rub your dick into a bloody stump after rage fucking the family dog after just one bump!

What do you do when you are a millionaire living in a third world country who has discovered a means to produce the ultimate sex drug and you have a harem of 17 year old girls addicted to it?

Buy better lab equipment and start passing the shit out like candy.
And this might be the place to talk about "Pure Tan". My first post in this thread alluded to the process, and visually showed some of the procedures. I purposely obfuscated a little, because, well, I did a lot of work to figure out how to make it pure, and it's not really necessary for the average user anyway. The quick and dirty, which anyone can do, is well explained above and produces, IMHO, the finest chemical ever to appear on this planet. I'm a perfectionist, however, and spent the better part of this past year honing a purification procedure. I won't talk about how to do, because it wouldn't be germane to the average kitchen cook. It requires, among other unwieldy implements, a rotovap:
RLPjiMs.jpg

An Airclean system:
vI7DURY.jpg

A reasonably powerful microscope that will connect to a computer (so you can do detailed, microscopic measurements), and an incubator:
KymEdt3.jpg

It's not a fun process. Five consecutive full 12 hour workdays will produce only this:
endresult.jpg

A one milligram dose of this, whatever THIS is, is scary. A 10 mg dose, unchaperoned, would be unquestionable fatal, or at least massively harmful - mostly from the uncontrollable insanity it would bring into your life. Keep in mind that the end product of the "quick and dirty approach" that I outlined contains less than 10% of this substance (precipitate, unavoidable loss through evaporation, mdpv contamination, etc.), so a 5mg dose of the "quick and dirty" is a good time. A 5mg dose of the pure would be a time you would never forget, and probably never want to repeat.

What I do here, with my friends and acquaintances who, rightly, worship this stuff, is mix it 50 to 1 with ground up Excedrin, and wrap it in 25mg doses:
excedrin.jpg

Why Excedrin? First, large doses of the Tan is socially harmful, at the least, and people are people. They don't use the best judgment sometimes. Powdered excedrin, bumped or plugged in doses of more than 200mg in a single day, will cause massive pain, bleeding and discomfort. It is a deterrent to crossing the line into extreme danger. Second, daily use of the Tan causes a a slight background headache for some users after a few days (me included). 25 mg of Excedrin powder, bumped, removes it entirely. But.... since people are people, a number of folks have figured out how to remove the Excedrin by mixing the batch in a large quantity of water. The Excedrin remains in suspension for 10 or 15 minutes. The pure Tan falls to the bottom almost immediately. They siphon off the suspension and are left with an extremely dangerous substance. Dangerous because it is utterly impossible to measure a safe dosage of the pure substance, without possessing a scale costing thousands of dollars.. there have already been harmful events with people who have "purified" my Excedrin mix.

A local brothel owner (prostitution is legal in my country) talked me out of a large amount of Tan and provides it to his working girls and their customers. The idea was to simply increase business by having hornier customers and more authentic product. It worked for a while, and then girls started taking larger doses and giving customers larger doses. They began leaving and running off with customers - some after a single contact with the customer. Two of these men were married, had good jobs, and children that they loved. It has to be obvious, even to the most casual observer, that this is massively disruptive and borders on insanity.

If a person takes a large dose of the Tan and has the misfortune to have no partner at the time, then truly terrible things happen. A number of men, and women, have molested strangers after massive doses of the pure product (which is why I no longer provide it to anyone other than trusted friends - everything else is cut 50 to one). Twice, users on large doses have tried to molest my dogs. Again, even the most casual observer will see the danger in this.

I have distributed over 3,000 doses exclusively in this country. They call it SPT (I named it) and it is a seriously hot underground topic here. I know of at least a dozen people who spend virtually full time playing with this, and hundreds trying to get samples, which I dole out with meticulous care. Anyone caught sharing this with another without my consent doesn't get any more.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Burly

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Now... in case you think our man is simply obsessed with the singular pursuit of his "tan" (his name for the his special MDPV crack) you should know he is open to all avenues of exploration as evidenced by the following photos he shared with his new drug forum friends.
"Tan" is not the only thing that has come out of mdpv, and I am not the only person producing stuff. I try to keep track of all the recreational products on the world market, looking for constituents that provide evidence that other people are walking down this same path:
9oCVLgH.jpg

It also contains trace amounts of a Salvia Divinorum based product. I've been playing around myself with combining tiny amounts of Salvia based chemicals with the Tan - Hugely Awesome, but I can't get a dosage that works for everyone yet.

For those of you who have tried Salvia, you will recognize the leaves below - the most potent naturally occurring hallucinogen:
bHrf6eD.jpg

Salvinorin-A, the active ingredient in Salvia, when processed correctly, yields a hypersexual compound that surpasses the Tan (if you can even get mind around the concept), but Its side effects for even a tiny overdose are debilitating (uncontrollable shaking, frothing at the mouth - which oddly doesn't detract from its sexual appeal if both partners are on it). So minimal doses are required, and the effects of these small doses are additive when combined with the Tan. The Salvia based Chemical in this Bolivian brew is different from the one I use, but very close. I've been trying to figure out how they made it.

So... what to do after you've exposed yourself on the Internet as a rich third world drug fiend sex addict?

Simple. Post everything about yourself short of your social security number before the drugs wear off:
I suppose it's time I should introduce myself.

My name is John, and my main focus is the effect of medicinal tropical plants on bacteria, and vice versa. I don't need to tell you my exact location, because it doesn't really matter. "Imagine there's no country", as another John once said.

To do any decent research in this field, I had to be near tropical plants. Jungles have tropical plants. So I moved to this place:
3l9QmgY.jpg

until supplies could arrive, after which I built the lab:
ZQ1TAmf.jpg

And stocked it with stuff that I would need in order to do research:
iY8s8MK.jpg

kEVoGtG.jpg

ORbwSD4.jpg

sUk4udq.jpg

uaZrL7j.jpg

Then, I went about the task of bringing some small civilization into the heart of darkness:
jcu6qTv.jpg

But of course, after a three day bender freebasing bath salts and fucking your teenage harem girls the paranoia finally sets in:
Ok. So I did what I came here to do. I've had fun and I hope I've given some of you food for thought. But I have to get back to the real world. The on-line world is more of a distraction than the self induced effects of the many experiments I've done using my own body over the past year or so, and I have work to do.

I'm going to delete all of my posts in this thread. I'm afraid that unless I can answer questions for people, the information will be more confusing than helpful. I myself won't have the time to log back on here. I may lurk again from time to time though. Two days should be enough time for those of you in the middle of making Quick Tan to ask your questions and get your answers. Those of you I've given my email to in private messages: That email address won't be valid in a couple of days. Those to whom i gave my phone number: Same thing.

So ask what you need (if anything), before i move on. Not trying to be dramatic, I just can't spare any more time away from the work. I've been on a semi-sebatical since I started this thread.

You are a good bunch of people.
However, a few more bumps of the zombie sex crack and John is back with gusto describing his sexcapades with teenage girls under the influence of his mystery drugs!
Impossible to stay away from this thread. The dance is seductive.
It is entirely possible, I believe, to break every known sexual taboo and indulge in activities that many would describe as "monstrously depraved" with the one that you love and have both partners feel elevated by the experience.

But then John disappears again with one last cryptic post.
I have photos of the boss fucking dogs in my safe at home. I think my job is secure.

Where did John disappear to? Well, perhaps not surprisingly -after admitting on a public forum that you are experimenting with powerful hallucinogenic sex drugs in your home lab with teenage girls and then passing this stuff out to "thousands" of people, the cops are going to be a tad bit interested... even if it is a third world country and you are worth millions of dollars. So on May 2nd of this year, the GSU (Gang Suppression Unit) raided John's home. During the raid they found a cache of firearms and a 17 year-old girl along with piles of cash and large quantities of mystery powders.

He was charged with running a meth lab, after so many locals had reported the effects of this crazy drug that he was manufacturing and distributing. Of course, the catch is -MDPV is perfectly legal in Belize... and therefore -so is... whatever the fuck he is making with it until it can be identified... so they let him go.

Now anyone who has had any experience with meth, speed, MDPV and the long, sleepless binges that usually follow suit can tell you one of the unfortunate side effects is massive paranoia after prolonged use... even John admitted he was not immune to this. In fact, many reporters who spoke to John around the time he was posting his "research" spoke of his increasingly bizarre and paranoid behavior. I would imagine having the Gang Suppression Unit kick in your doors with AK-47's would probably not do much to alleviate that paranoia either.

Which is why I was only partially surprised to read today that John McAffee is now wanted for questioning in the murder of his neighbor, Gregory Faull.

Apparently, Faull was annoyed by the constant barking of McAffee's 14 dogs who lived just 300 yards away and were presumably very loud sex partners -so he filed a complaint with the local police. When that failed to produce results however, Faull took matters into his own hands and began poisoning the dogs. The day after the dogs were found dead -Faull was found in a pool of blood with a bullet in his head and now John McAffee is on the run -reportedly afraid that the police will kill him.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna go back and edit this after I upload some of the photos to imgur. I'm going to intentionally leave some photos blank to just to obscure the process even more.

Last edited:

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What a crazy read... Thanks op.

Have to admit this came to mind as I was reading,
220px-FandlinLV.jpg

but this story is far, far crazier.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that McAfee tried to fuck a whale and broke some ribs in the process

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sex is actually a domain of life most people never really deeply explore and can actually grow you mentally and spiritually but the stuff this guy is doing... idk I think he is fucking himself up

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
lmfao this is amazing. The antics of McAfee are always a riot. Like something out of a fuckin' fever dream.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
This is next level, batshit, even for McAfee. You should repost this to Reddit or something and try to get it picked up by news outlets, OP. This is way too big of a story to just be an OT Era thread.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hahaha

I remember when I went to my college orientation, they made a big deal about McAfee being an Alumni (Roanoke College)---guess that's changed.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They will have to tone down the film they are making on him. No fucking way anyone will ever buy "whale fucking" or half the insane shit this guy has done.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Good lord.

The documentary on this guy on Netflix is fucking insane.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Holy fuck.

I just read this entire thing.

This was like reading the scattered journal entries in a post-apocalypse video game where you wake up after-the-fact seeing scattered bodies with bloody genitals, dead desecrated dogs, and a creepy jungle drug lab and trying to piece together what in the fuck happened.

Also, as a mild supporter for a legalized drug market, fuck this. I'm out fam. Stick to weed kids. lol