• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Growing up I always thought this scene was hilarious given the way Sallah looks like he's pushing his dadbody to the limits, and the angle/background make him look like Poseidon from Jason and the Argonauts, all sweaty and out of shape and probably needing a cigarette after. Watching Raiders of the Lost Ark this morning I remembered this ham and was compelled to share.

O7bII3f.gif

MlqfQFP.gif

Bonus moment where Harrison Ford channels Pumping Iron and releases some of his own snake venom.

zobV3a1.gif

So, what are some other movies with these odd, campy moments (campy even for a campy movie like Indiana Jones)? I feel like the 80s and 90s were rife with this stuff. Share please!

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Rhy-Davies saying "They're digging in the wrong place!" never fails to crack me up and I still use the line to this day. Although it's impossible to use it naturally, which leads to people just staring at me bemused.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
MenacingTangibleArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

Totally ridiculous and mock worthy, yet simultaneously totally sells the scene and is perfect

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He always reminds me of Sean Connery especially when he says "bad dates".

Maybe he was Henry Jones all along.

Oct 25, 2017