• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
https://deadline.com/2018/07/enter-...-deadpool-2-john-wick-warner-bros-1202431792/

Hot off Deadpool 2, David Leitch is in early talks to direct Enter the Dragon, the remake of the 1973 martial arts classic that cemented Bruce Lee's iconic status. The original was a global hit out of Hong Kong, but its release was marked with tragedy as it came right after Lee's death. The 45th anniversary of his death on July 20, 1973 was last Friday. They will now set a writer.

Bruce Lee didn't live to see the movie release.

You do not remake this.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
giphy.gif

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Just watch Mortal Kombat instead.

But really, I'm totally down for a new good tournament movie, but it doesn't HAVE to be Enter the Dragon, just make something new.

Walter White

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everything is getting remade or rebooted these days. People need to get over it. It's gonna happen. I say more power to him and I hope it turns out well.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Probably going to use a CGI Bruce Lee.

I'm sure there's a producer who's asked "Can the character of Lee be white?"

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will watch it. /Shrug.

I never get the anger around remakes that fans have. Its not like they will go around deleting every copy of the original they can find.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly? Might as well do game of death as that movie is largely incomplete and as a result a weird mix of footage Lee shot and then inserts after he had passed

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Everything is getting remade or rebooted these days. People need to get over it. It's gonna happen. I say more power to him and I hope it turns out well.

The problem is there is so much untapped out there that could be done but they keep going back to remakes that never stand up next to the originals. Hell with comic book movies generally doing well and battle royale stuff starting to hit global saturation they could delve into some untapped Avengers Academy stuff.

But no, let's remake Enter The Dragon.