• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cocksman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ne...d/news-story/dfc56658512a09be02aef3222fe4ec4d

The troubled actor claims the incident sparked the violent argument that led to the breakdown of their marriage.

Depp had stormed out of the couple's Los Angeles penthouse after discovering the pile of poo between the sheets after Heard's party in April 2016, a friend of the Pirates of the Caribbean star told The Mirror.

Heard blamed the deposit on her dog Boo, who has bowel problems, but a housekeeper who had to clean up the mess the following day suggested the droppings were too large to have come from the little pooch.

Depp, 55, believes there is "strong, photographic evidence that connected Amber to the faeces" and it was left as a "prank", the friend said.

But a representative for the actress denied any malicious intent, insisting it was an unfortunate accident.

"Boo has some serious bowel control issues. There was never a joke, it wasn't something

done to be disrespectful," the rep told the Mirror.

"It was an innocent thing, it's what pets will do. We don't have anything else to say. Ms Heard is moving on and we do not want to engage in this nonsense."

cc4fd9f1bae1e4970958a61da8f2adcf

Last edited:

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
I mean... Depp is more likely the person to shit the bed, figuratively and literally.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mmmm I'd allow it. This just makes Depp more of a piece of shit if this was his catalyst.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Talk about shitting the bed lol. This seriously can't be real. And even if it was, don't air your dirty laundry out in the open. This is just embarrassing to everyone involved.

That poor house cleaner had to clean it up too lol, wtf.

Hassel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's one of those tiny purse dogs, kinda hard to confuse that with a human deposit. Regardless, talk about airing your dirty laundry

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mmmm I'd allow it. This just makes Depp more of a piece of shit if this was his catalyst.

I don't know if this is a fetish thing, but if my gf or wife just randomly shit in my bed, that'd definitely be the end of the relationship.

Not to say I believe Depp here or that in any way excuses what he's accused of, but seems like pretty legit reason for a relationship to end lol

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt Amber did it, I mean no person in their right mind would shit on a bed just for prank especially your husband.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
true story, i was eating chocolate cake in my bed at night and dropped some but didn't realize it, gf came over was like wtf is this

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
Depp had stormed out of the couple's Los Angeles penthouse after discovering the pile of poo between the sheets

dont matter if that was your dog you're nasty af if you let your dog shit on the bed let alone leave it
2F4j.gif

also if your small purse dogs are taking shits that can be confused for human shit (if it was the dog, this story is fucking weird) then you better take that dog to the vet.

edit: oh yeah and the cleaning lady...feel bad for her. cleaning day old dog shit from a bed. eww

LogicAirForce

Oct 25, 2017
So he left the shit in the bed all day until the housekeeper could come and clean it up? Rich people are fuckin' wild, man.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if this is a fetish thing, but if my gf or wife just randomly shit in my bed, that'd definitely be the end of the relationship.

Not to say I believe Depp here or that in any way excuses what he's accused of, but seems like pretty legit reason for a relationship to end lol
Not a fetish thing, but I really can't fathom ending a relationship over something like this. Like really? If my wife did that I'd certainly have questions, then clean it up and call it a day.

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure there are plenty of people here where "bed shitting" is an absolute deal breaker. Come on out, folks.

MrChocolate

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Not a fetish thing, but I really can't fathom ending a relationship over something like this. Like really? If my wife did that I'd certainly have questions, then clean it up and call it a day.

wat....

Some of you guys... sure, if the gf was ill, understandable. But pooping and wave it away like it wasn't some meaningful thing?

MBeanie

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'd have nope'd the hell out too if I saw piles of shit in the sheets of my bed, if I suspected for even a second it might be human shit.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi i'm from the international meme council. "Boo has some serious bowel control issues" is currently under review as potentially having strong meme potential. our decision is pending.

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
I would throw out whatever the shit was on unless it was one of those perfect log turds. Can't really clean a liquid shit off fabric