• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 23 hours, 44 minutes, 28 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Johnny Yong Bosch will be replacing Vic Mignogna as Dragon Ball Super Broly in Dragon Ball FighterZ

Nov 5, 2017
As confirmed via voice lines and clipes via the Dragon Ball Fighters Z Stream which can be watched here:

JYB will replace Vic as Broly in Dragon Ball Fighters Z. What do you think of this choice?

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
I have no opinion other than to say that Vic and his supporters should never have anything good in their lives.

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Interesting choice. Glad they got it squared away though as to recast as needed. Will he be fulfilling all future roles and or reprints of other appearances?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
JYB is taking another of his roles lol.

Him as Broly is going to be weird after so many years of the old voice since JYB sounds way different.

Choppasmith

Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
Only thing I don't like is Jonny's voice is a little higher pitched than I'd expect for someone as hulking as Broly.

Ryuman

Nov 1, 2017
Wait... What did I miss here?
Vic has been known for years and years in communities as a predator, but it came to a head not long after the Broly movie premiered when several of his female peers called him out. Funi dropped him. Then he was approached by grifty youtube lawyers who launched a defamation lawsuit fuelled via a GoFundMe by his fans against Funi and those who spoke out.

That's the basic story. Obviously that didn't work but they appealed and Vic is gonna owe hundreds of thousands in legal fees.

Lagamorph

Oct 26, 2017
I guess we can probably expect him to be the voice actor for future anime dubs as well since I think Funimation generally handle the dubbing for the games with the same actors.

Tatsu91

Apr 7, 2019
As confirmed via voice lines and clipes via the Dragon Ball Fighters Z Stream which can be watched here:

JYB will replace Vic as Broly in Dragon Ball Fighters Z. What do you think of this choice?
I am all for this so does that mean when we get the inevitable anime based on the movie he will do the voice? that alone could make it the superior verson?