• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Better voice actor for sure.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
I have no opinion other than to say that Vic and his supporters should never have anything good in their lives.

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Interesting choice. Glad they got it squared away though as to recast as needed. Will he be fulfilling all future roles and or reprints of other appearances?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
JYB is taking another of his roles lol.

Him as Broly is going to be weird after so many years of the old voice since JYB sounds way different.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Love JYB and I'm sure he'll be great but I hope Vic stans don't harass him like they did Jason Liebrecht.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
He also replaced Vic as Sabo in One Piece, so maybe this is their goto replacement

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
So much for Monica Rial as Broly, Vic fans hinted that since she apparenly wants to steal his roles lol.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
Only thing I don't like is Jonny's voice is a little higher pitched than I'd expect for someone as hulking as Broly.

Ryuman

Nov 1, 2017
Wait... What did I miss here?
Vic has been known for years and years in communities as a predator, but it came to a head not long after the Broly movie premiered when several of his female peers called him out. Funi dropped him. Then he was approached by grifty youtube lawyers who launched a defamation lawsuit fuelled via a GoFundMe by his fans against Funi and those who spoke out.

That's the basic story. Obviously that didn't work but they appealed and Vic is gonna owe hundreds of thousands in legal fees.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
I guess we can probably expect him to be the voice actor for future anime dubs as well since I think Funimation generally handle the dubbing for the games with the same actors.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019