• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
At first I found Nero horrible but then I learned to love his gameplay. It also doesn't help game was built around him which makes Dante hard (but satisfying) to play.

Would be cool with Dante and Nero back, but I really want fully fleshed out lady with gun styles.

AAMARMO

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What if told you.......
io2tnCu.png

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
My weird conspiracy theory after E3 this year has always been that Sony had a long and short version of their presentation planned. If everything before them was ho-hum (which it was), they wouldn't go all out and save as much as they could for PSX. That's why we ended up with that strangely short presentation that everyone scratched their heads at when it was over before it felt like it should have been.

DMC being one of the games held back.

Again, weird conspiracy theory
I also refuse to believe that Capcom just happened to finish the MvC:I trailer in E3 with the scene of Rocket Racoon shooting the screen (a Devil May Cry tradition), which was interestingly enough cut out of the Youtube version of the same trailer.

Zephyrus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
legit talk, I'd be down if capcom hired back some of it's old staff that made capcom what it was in the 90's and early 2000's

I love capcom IP's

Thrillhouse

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My weird conspiracy theory after E3 this year has always been that Sony had a long and short version of their presentation planned. If everything before them was ho-hum (which it was), they wouldn't go all out and save as much as they could for PSX. That's why we ended up with that strangely short presentation that everyone scratched their heads at when it was over before it felt like it should have been.

DMC being one of the games held back.

Again, weird conspiracy theory

There was a reason the MVC:I trailer ended with Racoon going HEY DANTE .

The version of it on youtube has that part cut out.

sephi22

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO that expression was amazing.
I don't want DMC5 to be true just for those Dahbomb tears but I'll take the second best thing: DMC5 by current Capcom, starring Donte and methhead Vergil

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh snap this guy was Adam from Power Rangers? I didn't even clock. Hyped for the next DMC, hope they get it right.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this turns out to be real and I hope it's amazing. I know story isn't exactly what people come to the table for with DMC, but I really want a continuation after 4...or 2. Also would really prefer to play as Dante through most (all) of the game. I didn't even dislike Nero, I just like Dante better. No prequels, no reboots, no spending half the game with someone who isn't Dante.

I don't feel like my want list is that outrageous.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
So obviously when they announce marvel season 2 with Nero headlining the capcom side dlc they will have a teaser for dmc5 at the end.

Auctopus

Self-requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fade from black in to a classic DMC guitar riff, cut music- *insert sarcastic Dante line*

PSX crowd goes wild.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this turns out to be real and I hope it's amazing. I know story isn't exactly what people come to the table for with DMC, but I really want a continuation after 4...or 2. Also would really prefer to play as Dante through most (all) of the game. I didn't even dislike Nero, I just like Dante better. No prequels, no reboots, no spending half the game with someone who isn't Dante.

I don't feel like my want list is that outrageous.
As a fan of both Nero and Vergil, yes they are lol

But I get where you are coming from. I also want DMC5 to be more focused.
Nero DA TRUE GAWD is coming for your asses.

EzKnaAm.gif

(I hope)
Nero was so fun and badass in the gameplay. It's a shame that his character was pretty meh during story cutscenes. Hopefully they do a better job with his character in DMC5.
Oh God, lol.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

(I'm starting to believe)
As a fan of both Nero and Vergil, yes they are lol

But I get where you are coming from. I also want DMC5 to be more focused.

Nero was so fun and badass in the gameplay. It's a shame that his character was pretty meh during story cutscenes. Hopefully they do a better job with his character in DMC5.

Oh God, lol.

His personality was pretty milquetoast yea. That Red Queen tho.