• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Jojo Royale is an amazing as hell concept, never crossed my mind that this works so much. I hope to god it eventually comes to consolea with Parts 6-8.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I don't really care for battle royale games... but this is JoJo and I want to play it. Too bad it's only the Stand users though.

Also, is it just me or does Star Platinum's face look kinda bad in that screenshot?

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can someone please explain to me why this Jojo show became so popular? It has gotten to the point where I'm actively annoyed whenever it pops up.

I'll explain it to you when you're older

tenor.gif

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Hey! The Ripple is awesome! Joseph disappointed in Part 3 by barely using it, as did DIO for not using the full extent of his vampiric powers. I'm aware that Joseph was out of touch since he hadn't gone into battle for a long time already, but I still wish he used it a bit more. I recall having moments where I kept thinking that it would help him in whatever predicament he was in.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Hey! The Ripple is awesome! Joseph disappointed in Part 3 by barely using it, as did DIO for not using the full extent of his vampiric powers. I'm aware that Joseph was out of touch since he hadn't gone into battle for a long time already, but I still wish he used it a bit more. I recall having moments where I kept thinking that it would help him in whatever predicament he was in.

I think Hamon is just kind of pretty tame compared next to Stand Abilities. With as wild as they get as the series progress, it's almost like Hamon is forgotten about and incompatible with lots of stand rules (probably because Araki got bored with Hamon really fast lol).

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I think Hamon is just kind of pretty tame compared next to Stand Abilities. With as wild as they get as the series progress, it's almost like Hamon is forgotten about and incompatible with lots of stand rules (probably because Araki got bored with Hamon really fast lol).
Hmm, to be fair, my train of thought was from when I was watching Stardust Crusaders. The Stands there weren't all that interesting yet and I was coming off of Battle Tendency. Watching Part 4 now though... yeah, I suppose the Ripple can be pretty boring in comparison. I still like it a lot though, and I'd definitely want Part 2 Joseph and Caesar in any JoJo game.