• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
Interview with Araki

Do you have a message for American fans?

Araki: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure will be introducing many new characters in both manga and anime. Please look forward to it! Take care, everyone!

Part 6 anime confirmed and Part 5 manga confirmed

Aldo

Mar 19, 2019
Of course. Let's hope that its low quality won't prevent two full seasons of CGI horses.

Hell, he could be my father and he looks younger than me.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
The YouTube comments are saying this is from 2017, which would make sense considering it's a Part 4 related interview

OP
OP
Joule

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
The YouTube comments are saying this is from 2017, which would make sense considering it's a Part 4 related interview
Noooooo way

EDIT: But why would they post a several year old interview today? I'm not entirely convinced this is an old interview.... yet

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
"Araki Sensei Talks Diamond is Unbreakable" is the title.

This has nothing to do with Stone Ocean.

Aldo

Mar 19, 2019
We just got through the weakest part, we'll be fine
Agree to disagree sir. For me and many other people who were reading it while it was still ongoing, JoJo ended when it started raining frogs. Then it started again with the horses.

Ah of course they are not going to annouce it with a random interview. It's certainly coming though, too many yens to be made with merchandising.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I had a feeling it wasn't referring to the Stone Ocean Anime. Frankly, Stone Ocean Information will be Summer 2020 at the earliest

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I found this exact interview on Viz' Twitter, dated July 6th, 2019. I wouldn't be surprised if it's older than that, though

I think it only got posted to Viz' YT now because they're trying to sell the DiU dub BDs

Part 5 got confirmed by both Araki explicitly saying it on a live stream, as well as the official JoJo anime twitter announcing it, alongside a key visual

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Hell frankly based on that twitter post a few months back, it seems like they are not working on Stone Ocean at the moment

Deleted member 82

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, most likely an old interview. Even if not, Araki never says anything about Stone Ocean, even in the original Japanese. He just talks about Part 4 for the entirety of the interview, and says at the end that there will be new characters in the manga and the anime. Nothing specific.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Op we need to talk about your punishment

j1BeFda.jpg

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
i mean
yall stupid if yall think they AINT gonna animate Part 6
just like how people thought they weren't going to animate 4 or 5

Quiksaver

Oct 26, 2017
This thread was brought to you by DIO