• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Man it's only 4ish days till we see King Crimson, that's going to be quite the cliffhanger ending. Next Episode in general is going to be quite the ride
I'm so hyped yet so sad, if they get to the part Giorno "heals" him i know seeing his spirit almost leaving will fuck me up badly. Then the next episode will probably get to the boat scene and oh shit my baby swimming to his death for being the sweetest boy in all venezia because of raw empathy :(.

I'm so not ready for this.

SCR merely swaps people's souls around.
yup, idk why people make it so hard to understand, Polnaleff was desperate and wished for the arrow to "not let Diavolo get the arrow" wish was so abstract and despaired the requiem stand took it too literally and couldn't be controlled, so it tried to do things in a way no one could get the arrow because no one would have a body to do so once it finished its job.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I'm so hyped yet so sad, if they get to the part Giorno "heals" him i know seeing his spirit almost leaving will fuck me up badly. Then the next episode will probably get to the boat scene and oh shit my baby swimming to his death for being the sweetest boy in all venezia because of raw empathy :(.

I'm so not ready for this.
I am pretty sure that it will end with this scene since that means the episode would be 4 chapters and would allow to expand slightly on Bruno's backstory

ce4fce524636c24801c7a206cfd0d6f91947c250r1-1560-1200v2_hq.jpg

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I still maintain there's going to be a break (not an extremely long one) after KC Arc so i could see them doing a distorted version of fighting gold
They just need to add some stuff and skips, thar openjng is ready to receive some skips, i've been thinking that since i saw the blood drops

Makes no sense changing the opening before fugo leaves so we'll have it playing until the boat :/

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Man it's only 4ish days till we see King Crimson, that's going to be quite the cliffhanger ending. Next Episode in general is going to be quite the ride
I don't think its gonna happen quite yet. I can see next episode being Bruno's Backstory and the planning intertwined, with the episode ending on the severed hand. Then episode 21 opens with the new OP and King Crimson.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I don't think its gonna happen quite yet. I can see next episode being Bruno's Backstory and the planning intertwined, with the episode ending on the severed hand. Then episode 21 opens with the new OP and King Crimson.
Nah that would be like 2 chapters tops.

Last Orders of the Boss - 1 Chapter
Bruno Bucceltai: Childhood - 1 Chapter
Mystery of King Crimson Part 1 - 1 Chapter
Mystery of King Crimson Part 2 - 1 Chapter

Usually DP will cover 4,5 chapters per episode at least recently and ending it with the reveal of King Crimson would be perfect specifically since the next episode will likely be called Mystery of King Crimson. Even Bruno's backstory won't take that long even if they expand on it so ending it with the KC Reveal is the perfect ending.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A friend of mine who is an anime only, was saying how the anime is almost ending. He was super confident that now all that is left is Risotto and "The Boss". Me and another manga reader friend laughed and all we said was that the part was at its midpoint.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Cant wait for the anime to spell out how king crimson works to those lazy folks that meme about it being hard to understand

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Nah that would be like 2 chapters tops.

Last Orders of the Boss - 1 Chapter
Bruno Bucceltai: Childhood - 1 Chapter
Mystery of King Crimson Part 1 - 1 Chapter
Mystery of King Crimson Part 2 - 1 Chapter

Usually DP will cover 4,5 chapters per episode at least recently and ending it with the reveal of King Crimson would be perfect specifically since the next episode will likely be called Mystery of King Crimson. Even Bruno's backstory won't take that long even if they expand on it so ending it with the KC Reveal is the perfect ending.
Next Episode is titled "The final Mission from the Boss", which is why I think it will end on the severed hand. Would be surprised if they do end up going further then that, and Bruno's backstory before the wild ride coming up deserves to be the spotlight of the episode instead of just being the first 5 minutes. Completing his character and framing his mindset is going to be super important for the plot going forward.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Next Episode is titled "The final Mission from the Boss", which is why I think it will end on the severed hand. Would be surprised if they do end up going further then that, and Bruno's backstory before the wild ride coming up deserves to be the spotlight of the episode instead of just being the first 5 minutes. Completing his character and framing his mindset is going to be super important for the plot going forward.
I understand your perspective but i feel like a 5-6 minute flashback works fine for Bruno's backstory.

Here's how i think the episode will be structured.

First 5/6ish Minutes - Last Orders from the Boss up till the elevator where Bruno realises what just happened
Next 6-8 Minutes - Bruno Flashback ending at the half-way point of the episode
Second Half of the Episode - Mystery of King Crimson 1-2 ending with Bruno getting donuted by King Crimson

I feel like ending with Trish's severed hand would be extremely slow paced for an episode - it would be 2 chapters at most which isn't enough for an episode. Plus ending it on KC Part 2 allows for the remaining 4 chapters of the arc to be covered next episode.

CosmicBolt

Self-Requested Ban
Oct 28, 2017
Bruno's backstory was very short. It shouldn't take more than 5 min in the anime. KC will most likely show next episode.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Bruno's backstory was very short. It shouldn't take more than 5 min in the anime. KC will most likely show next episode.
Agreed. Ending with him getting donutted would just be the perfect cliffhanger. I do think we will see some anime original scenes not next episode but the episode after setting up the Guard Squad as well as maybe Polneraff himself. Basically setting up the second half of Golden Wind

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
At first yes, but then it wants to push mankind to a higher form of evolution or whatever and then what.
It's not about evolution, is about preventing diavolo from ever putting his hands in the arrow, the way it found to do that was fucking up the bodies since merely swapping them didn't work out.

Only shows how Polnaleff's spirit lost all sense of reason because of the fear D:

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I wonder how many pepole on the AnimeOnlies Thread is going to figure out that the Mysterious Person contacting them is Polneraff

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If DP doesn't do any foreshadowing, there is no way to know that.
Even if they add some small hints, let's be nice to the anime-only people and not go "Oh this character looks familiar I wonder if he could be someone that has appeared in a previous part by the way do you think Polnareff would look nice with a monocle".

RadioHeadAche

Oct 26, 2017
SCR merely swaps people's souls around.
And then they started evolving/mutating.

The thing about Chariot Requiem that bothers me the most is polnareff activating it mistakenly when he used silver chariot to grab the arrow that had fallen out of reach. So much for the whole desperation angle of how requiems work. I know he needed a way for him to discover that use, but it felt weak.

Just like Bruno using the not-coco-jumbo-but-it-has-its-DNA turtle to trap KC; it's just ridiculous.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017

The thing about Chariot Requiem that bothers me the most is polnareff activating it mistakenly when he used silver chariot to grab the arrow that had fallen out of reach. So much for the whole desperation angle of how requiems work. I know he needed a way for him to discover that use, but it felt weak.

Just like Bruno using the not-coco-jumbo-but-it-has-its-DNA turtle to trap KC; it's just ridiculous.
It would made much more sense if he turned Coco Jumbo into the Brooch

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Know nothing of it. Him calling the art in Jojo bad invalidates his opinion because for the most part the show is good looking. He must be focusing on when a shot isn't given priority and ignoring when they actually go all out.
it was because the seies won an award at crunchyroll for character design so... not about a single shot, just personal taste

He didn't really activate by accident, the arrow just has its own will, Polnaleff had the biggest resolve there so it would have pierced chariot anyway, he called the gang to help but at that time he just didn't want the effort go to waste and made everything worse.

I agree with the coco jumbo thing, GE shouldn't be able to reproduce stands lol but SCR is much more easier to understand than that... it's the same logic behind why GER didnt show up at Black Sabbath arc or why KC never got the arrow, or why the arrow entered Kira's arm in DiU that shit chooses people based on how much they want it and it always goes to whose spirit screams louder at the time, it'll move torward the person even if they dropped it D:

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
It's the mother's basement guy.
Oh. I really don't watch Mother's Basement too often. I mostly just deal with YouTubers that deal with very specific shows or does psychological breakdown vids. So mostly Aleczandr, Super Eyepatch Wolf depending on what he's talking about Foxen and Soul for AOT, I don't mind Chibi Reviews for Jojo though it's obvious he just says certain things to just hype stuff.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't seen his last few videos because the subjects just don't interest me much, so I can't say. He seemed to be fine last time I did watch something from him.
Nux did a video about gender equality in anime that basically said "hey guys we should be able to beat up women!" Because of some responses to his Rising of the Shield hero video that was equally bad. I mean, i have no issues with Shield hero but the dude made the anime much worse by not knowing whats problematic about it.

He's a mess, and obnoxious af...i can't watch him anymore, also his voice is annoying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT= SORRY I THOUGHT YOU ELWERE TALKING ABOUT NUX
MB STILL FINE I JUST MISST THE OPENING REVIEWS HE USED TO DO, i edited the start of mine xO
Oh. I really don't watch Mother's Basement too often. I mostly just deal with YouTubers that deal with very specific shows or does psychological breakdown vids. So mostly Aleczandr, Super Eyepatch Wolf depending on what he's talking about Foxen and Soul for AOT, I don't mind Chibi Reviews for Jojo though it's obvious he just says certain things to just hype stuff.
i like alexanderx for hxh but my favorite jojo guy is Kaleb, probably because he's a Giogio fanboy... he also has some content on genei ryodan thats just neat. i used to like Meti but he tries too hard to make non canon stuff seem canon(like purple haze feedback and the like). There's a pretty nice channel doing a HxH blind watch now, i wished they'd do jojo content, i think the name is Kato

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
i like alexanderx for hxh but my favorite jojo guy is Kaleb, probably because he's a Giogio fanboy... he also has some content on genei ryodan thats just neat. i used to like Meti but he tries too hard to make non canon stuff seem canon(like purple haze feedback and the like). There's a pretty nice channel doing a HxH blind watch now, i wished they'd do jojo content, i think the name is Kato
I might have seen something from Kaleb, I can never remember. I'm a bit picky with who I watch. As with streamers if their voice or personality grates on me I can't sit through a video.