• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else find it weird that after the recap we're gonna get Traitor's Requiem without hearing the original Traitor's?

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
A non-canon movie similar to eyes of heaven where all the jojos come together and fight a super OP dio. I'd love that tbh lol (so long as all the jojos got equal screen time and there wasn't just focus on mainly one or two...)

Or like a movie about literally anything. Now that I read that I love the idea haha.

RadioHeadAche

Oct 26, 2017
Considering Chariot Requiem reverted back to Silver when Polnareff first discovered that ability, isn't it possible that Giorno no longer possesses GER?

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The arrow got absorbed by GER to permanently keep it. You'd have to kill Giorno first to get it, and, well, good luck.

What I like about GER is that even Giorno himself doesn't understand what it does. The master of bullshit has been out-bullshitted.

RadioHeadAche

Oct 26, 2017
The arrow got absorbed by GER to permanently keep it. You'd have to kill Giorno first to get it, and, well, good luck.

What I like about GER is that even Giorno himself doesn't understand what it does. The master of bullshit has been out-bullshitted.
I double checked in case I remembered wrong, but the arrow is released after Diavolo's "death"
img_1014udjvq.jpg
img_1015rakcj.jpg

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

Honestly, since GE had A in growth potential he probably didn't know everything his oriinal stand could do either lol
I double checked in case I remembered wrong, but the arrow is released after Diavolo's "death"
I wonder what the arrow shinning means though...can he just do the stab thing again and the stand will change? Is it because it was already used so as long as he keep it the stand stays? Is the arrow his until he pass it forward? Honestly, if every arrow just injects a virus we can't really know GE didnt juat become GER permanently and the arrow just came back for reasons :/, I like to think it stayed GER cause there's no way he became Don Giorno without that broken ass stand...
The fighting games make it look like that thing can just be summoned if he stabs the stand again but idk how canon that is, because I think later on he just summoned the stand and it became GER without the arrow too >_> there's no real consensus on how that ended iirc

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah, I only remembered it being absorbed through its wrist.

I like to think Giorno in the last panel is actually concerned with how many witnesses of GER are still standing, and how he can securely silence them to make sure no one will take the arrow for him. The Boss is dead, long live the Boss!

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Ah, I only remembered it being absorbed through its wrist.

I like to think Giorno in the last panel is actually concerned with how many witnesses of GER are still standing, and how he can securely silence them to make sure no one will take the arrow for him. The Boss is dead, long live the Boss!
Man you sure love that dude LOL

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017

Man, this songs sums Part 6's ending for me

Also re-reading Part 6 i think anime onlies are going to find it difficult to warm up to Jolyne at first

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Anime Thread: "No way can King Crimson effect time on a universal scale..."
Made in Heaven: "Hold my beer...by the way do you believe in gravity?"

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Parts 5 and 6 are going to bleed plenty of anime viewers. As expected, we've already seen posts in the other thread about things getting too out-of-hand and convoluted for certain members' tastes.

Oct 25, 2017
Parts 5 and 6 are going to bleed plenty of anime viewers. As expected, we've already seen posts in the other thread about things getting too out-of-hand and convoluted for certain members' tastes.
They don't even know about snails yet. The bitching Weather and Heavy Weather is going to create...boy...
Half of them will be gone after GER, you guys know that
"What the fuck just fucking happened?"

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At least even Giorno will be "what the fuck just happened ?". Viewers will have someone relatable to help them deal with what happened.
For the snails, all they'll have will be Hermes crying.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I allow bitching about Heavy weather, that's bullshit.
Heavy weather is where I draw the line on Jojo BS, it's the peak of insanity.

THAT'S NOT HOW WEATHER WORKS

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
If people like Parshias are complaining about characters being oblivious as fuck, they are REALLY not going to like Clash and Talking Head which pretty much relies on obliviousness.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
If people like Parshias are complaining about characters being oblivious as fuck, they are REALLY not going to like Clash and Talking Head which pretty much relies on obliviousness.
I just remembered that time Jotaro got swapped with someone and no one noticed(was it jotaro? SC is like a void in my mind sometimes)

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
When I'm reading the manga and I get confused over what's happening (which happens a lot) I kinda just put myself in the mentality of "well, what ever happens happens I guess" and just go along with it lol. Like, I still have no idea how Bruno stops Silver Chariot Requiem and I just let that be, I just know he stopped him I'm not even gonna try to figure out how haha.

That's already happened many times in part 6 so far, it's possible I'm reading too fast and if I go back I'll better figure things out. That fight against Jumpin Jack Flash I was so confused during it. I haven't read more of part 6 yet since I last posted about it, I'm still on Planet Waves, but I know I'm close to Dragon's Dream which I think is one of the most confusing/bullshity stand fights right?

And I cannot wait for Heavy Weather lmao. I know all about that stand, I know about those snails. I've seen that out of context panel where Pucci says if those snails touch him he'll have to go kill his brother. I'm probably gonna have no idea what's going on during it and I cannot wait to see how much bullshit it all is.

Edit: not saying I don't get frustrated over it though sometimes when it's too convoluted or there's big plot holes (example: the rain sounds like josuke is so bad). but I just try my hardest to go along with it all lol

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Are you guys talking about anime viewers or anime viewers here?

Cause I seriously doubt Anime viewers are gonna bleed out from part 5 and 6, assuming it keeps part 5's quality.

Those parts are entertainment gold. Like part 5 is doing miles better than 4 in terms of viewrship and memes.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I usually try to rationalize the bullshit until it gets to a level I can compute. Part 6 was very tiring on that regard and the only part i had to actually give up.

I kinda like finding logic on stupid shit, cause it feels like the series is deeper lol

Cause I seriously doubt Anime viewers are gonna bleed out from part 5 and 6, assuming it keeps part 5's quality.

Those parts are entertainment gold. Like part 5 is doing miles better than 4 in terms of viewrship and memes.
I dont think theyll actually bleed out, i just dont get people that seem to be clearly not enjoying it still coming to complain about jojo logic and investing their time into something that isn't really making them happy because they wanna rant D:

In other news, look at my son, he's so beautiful, I'm dead. Bruno looks great too

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017

Those parts are entertainment gold
. Like part 5 is doing miles better than 4 in terms of viewrship and memes.
Not for the folks who get hung up on Stand weirdness.

Like, the (vast) majority will stick around, but don't be shocked when those folks start tapping out.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Not for the folks who get hung up on Stand weirdness.

Like, the (vast) majority will stick around, but don't be shocked when those folks start tapping out.

I mean, so fucking what?

Folks tapped out during part 3 and it's absolutely awful first half. And during phantom blood.

Folks tap out at different stuff.

I don't see how part 5 or 6 will be any significantly different or more notable than those actual not entertaining hurdles.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sketchy about part 5 and 6 bleeding fans, or even being that "bullshit" because the way most people experienced this stuff in the west is through mangled as fuck fan translations. Even something like king crimson which seemed like total nonsense in the old translation actually seems pretty straight forward in the anime.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Part 6 have Woman lead and PoC villain.. its will pick some curiousity. Until she talking about masturbate and random ass florida police fuckery.. all this happened in first episode.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Between Jolyne, Ermes, and Pucci, I imagine Part 6 will receive quite a bit of criticism from a particular crowd, not that this site has to worry about dealing with that shit.
Thats also half of the reason i wanna watch that soon... nyehehe

Though that same kind of crowd must be dying because Giorno is rocking a pink suit with a chest window too

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
The worst thing about part 6 is some unneccesary ogling of Jolyne in early part. Random transphobic insult somewhere I forgot and Annasui sexism. If David pro remove the Okama insult. Part 6 dont have anything that as bad as Lucy or Joshuu sexually harass women.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
If I had my way, this would be the promotional poster for a Part 7 anime. The toxic part of the fandom not broken by Part 6 would wither and die lol.
I love Araki.
The worst thing about part 6 is some unneccesary ogling of Jolyne in early part. Random transphobic insult somewhere I forgot and Annasui sexism. If David pro remove the Okama insult. Part 6 dont have anything that as bad as Lucy or Joshuu sexually harass women.
Yeah my only other problem with the part is a small section Jolyne loses all agency so Annasui can rescue her or smt, can't they just cancel annasui?

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Hands down one of the scenes I am most excited for in a Part 6 animation.

Yeah, Lucy and Joshuu are on a completely different level of problematic. People will be cursing Araki out.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Hands down one of the scenes I am most excited for in a Part 6 animation.

Yeah, Lucy and Joshuu are on a completely different level of problematic. People will be cursing Araki out.
Well deserved. Writing Lucy being assaulted after doing something as kickass as part 6 should be a crime.
Yeah im never letting that go.

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
I think everyone who has read Part 7 can remember their immediate reactions when things with Lucy went from weird to atrocious.

That was some Stephen King's It, "What the fuck am I reading?" type shit.

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
I hope in the part 7 anime they keep Johnny and gyro's lipstick. Although it seems like gyro having lipstick is more popular than Johnny (Johnny doesn't have it in the games but gyro does). I'm glad they kept abbacchio's and they should continue to include it more.

Lucy.... I like Lucy, but I hate the situation she was put in. It was just way too much. When I see people defend funny valentine as the actual protagonist I just think back to what he did to Lucy and I feel so much anger. You can like a villain and think his motivations are interesting, but the way I see people talk about funny valentine makes me really dislike him tbh.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I think everyone who has read Part 7 can remember their immediate reactions when things with Lucy went from weird to atrocious.

That was some Stephen King's It, "What the fuck am I reading?" type shit.
then xForts comes and say VALENTINE IS THE BEST VILLAIN AND HE DID NOTHING WRONG
I hope in the part 7 anime they keep Johnny and gyro's lipstick. Although it seems like gyro having lipstick is more popular than Johnny (Johnny doesn't have it in the games but gyro does). I'm glad they kept abbacchio's and they should continue to include it more.

Lucy.... I like Lucy, but I hate the situation she was put in. It was just way too much. When I see people defend funny valentine as the actual protagonist I just think back to what he did to Lucy and I feel so much anger. You can like a villain and think his motivations are interesting, but the way I see people talk about funny valentine makes me really dislike him tbh.
I love Lucy. I see no reason why she couldn't be 18 years old and not get damseled at the end, or become a literal object
The only other women in SBR are a total badass and a...creepy evil closeted lesbian that also tried to rape lucy, and beat the record of bad sexist tropes a single character can have, for Joshu's surprise

johnny needs lipstick.