• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Technically Dio himself wasn't 100% vampire since only his head was still vampiric, so giorno is just like 3% vampire and i guess all that does is making 4 out of 5 party members think you're a cool guy and maybe surviving some bullshit.

Oh and giving the kid a sick hair dye, thanks puberty
Giorno didn't just get a sick dye job, he also got a sick hairstyle. He definitely got like +80 points in charm.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Who says it can't have dual uses? I find it funny that nobody seems to ship Trish with Giorno...or anybody actually.
the horde of shippers that would kill araki cause of years of ruined fanart i guess? Once you start selling merch to them you just can't fuck around anymore.

I've seen giorno being shipped with trish, and sometimes trishi shipped with bruno or mista, some people actually think they get together after the part because they had that one friendly conversation at the end bout Mista smelling bad being kinda comfy
I mean...Giorno's 15 and shipped with 20 year old Bruno and Mista. I'm assuming it's because she doesn't really bounce off that much of the cast that often.
Mista is 18 not that that makes it much better

Oct 25, 2017
the horde of shippers that would kill araki cause of years of ruined fanart i guess? Once you start selling merch to them you just can't fuck around anymore.

I've seen giorno being shipped with trish, and sometimes trishi shipped with bruno or mista, some people actually think they get together after the part because they had that one friendly conversation at the end bout Mista smelling bad being kinda comfy

Mista is 18 not that that makes it much better
Why not just say Giorno, Trish and Mista are in a polyamorous relationship? Should satisfy everybody.

Oct 25, 2017

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Giorno x Mista and Dio x Jonathan are practically canon though. Avdol x Polnareff is a hard no from me though, far too much Jotaro x kakyoin though...like way too much.
Dio x Jonathan is the most toxic relationship i can imagine, Jotaro and Kakyoin I blame on CLAMP, they are two cardboards on part 3, I don't get some of these ships tbh lol Josuke x Rohan is also a bit toxic/hateship, i can't see Josuke dating Okuyasu for some reason and I have a hard time just imagining josuke shipped with anyone tbh lol...

Caesar and Joseph could totally be a thing and Joseph went back to pick up one of his jewels and he's wearing it through the whole part 3 :(

The lack of Josuke8 and Yasuho makes me sad, they are too cute together, also lol at no Jolyne ships

Can't people just be friends
in canon they are all just friends, except for the clear arch enemy duos people keep shipping for some reason

Oct 25, 2017
Dio x Jonathan is the most toxic relationship i can imagine, Jotaro and Kakyoin I blame on CLAMP, they are two cardboards on part 3, I don't get some of these ships tbh lol Josuke x Rohan is also a bit toxic/hateship, i can't see Josuke dating Okuyasu for some reason and I have a hard time just imagining josuke shipped with anyone tbh lol...

Caesar and Joseph could totally be a thing and Joseph went back to pick up one of his jewels and he's wearing it through the whole part 3 :(

The lack of Josuke8 and Yasuho makes me sad, they are too cute together, also lol at no Jolyne ships
Dio loved Jonathan so much he stole his fucking body...and then proceeded to make a ton of kids with it.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Dio loved Jonathan so much he stole his fucking body...and then proceeded to make a ton of kids with it.
Somewhere in the manga it was said the joestars took pride in being always loyal to their wives, he basically ruined Jonathan's honor by making him the biggest player in egypt, and some 20+ other countries. And he didn't need to do any of that to ruin the family's name, thanks Joseph! Lmao

Well I guess one good thing came out of that so Jonathan got the last laugh

Thuddert

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Not gonna lie. Part 7 seems like a proper challenge for every animation studio.

Even in a production as attack on titan horses are treated like an afterthought.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Not gonna lie. Part 7 seems like a proper challenge for every animation studio.

Even in a production as attack on titan horses are treated like an afterthought.
Horses are a bitch to animate, you need to use every ounce of animation knowledge you got to do a simple run cycle, having them just chilling must be pretty hard too, i'm still surprised the madmen at dreamworks did something like spirit, for example, and that was a movie so, much less work than a full series, even if you'd do it in more frames...

They can use a lot of part 5 know how on stone ocean for pre production and stuffs, but for SBR it's gonna be a whole ton of research to do...horses, setting, the character models themselves are a lot more complex... i think it'll take a while after part 6 for that to happen.

That or they'll have to hide a lot of horses xD

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I mean... Trish is the only woman in the gayest season, and her power is to turn HARD things FLACCID.
That's pretty on the nose.
LOL
and i thought Giorno's name having a kanji that means flashy, gorgeous and(in some cases) gay was saying too much

Well damn. Too bad she'll never meet Jolyne whom is straight, but would probably still bring her into her JoSis harem.
i think Jolyne is pan , but that was too much for jump

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
tbh I ship characters because it's fun. some shippers take things too far for sure, but shipping can be fun if it's something one is into

Also, all my ships in jojo are gay because I'm a lesbian and that's just how I roll with things lol. Although josuke8 and yasuho seems cute but I haven't gotten to them yet.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
tbh I ship characters because it's fun. some shippers take things too far for sure, but shipping can be fun if it's something one is into

Also, all my ships in jojo are gay because I'm a lesbian and that's just how I roll with things lol. Although josuke8 and yasuho seems cute but I haven't gotten to them yet.
I think Jo8uke and Yasuho is my only straight jojo ship, but my only ships are, like, Giorno x Mista, Jolyne x Hermes(cause fuck Ansasui) and i think Caesar and Joseph was cute but suzie q is awesome so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought Gyro and Johnny would be gayer caus epeople hyped them soo much :P

Edit: i made a major mistake in this post and hope my ninja edit skills were fast enough >_>

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I think Jo8uke and Yasuho is my only straight jojo ship, but my only ships are, like, Giorno x Mista, Jolyne x Hermes(cause fuck Ansasui) and i think Caesar and Joseph was cute but suzie q is awesome so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: i made a major mistake in this post and hope my ninja edit skills were fast enough >_>
Hermes shares Jolyne with FF, we all know this. Anansui would get drop kicked the moment he ever tried anything with Jolyne in reality.

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019

well I think you were fast enough because I didnt catch the mistake haha!

Most of my attention is placed onto parts 4, 5, 7 and now 6 (as I'm reading it) so most of the dynamics I pay attention to (whether friendship, romantic, or even some rivalries I like just only as a rivalry) come from there. Jojo has lots of really fun character dynamics. Only thing is I wish there was more dynamics between women because I feel like so few women interact with each other until part 6.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

Most of my attention is placed onto parts 4, 5, 7 and now 6 (as I'm reading it) so most of the dynamics I pay attention to (whether friendship, romantic, or even some rivalries I like just only as a rivalry) come from there. Jojo has lots of really fun character dynamics. Only thing is I wish there was more dynamics between women because I feel like so few women interact with each other until part 6.
Part 6 was the best one in that regard, but 8 improves a LOT compared to 7(not that that's hard to do though), 8 has a lot of cool women in it, and it's pretty hard to get rid of all of them this time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The character dynamics are pretty good in jojo overall i think, but everything starting on part 4 is so much better than the beginning comparing these are unfair lol

Oct 25, 2017

The only woman you could probably ship Yukako with is Yasuho...for very specific reasons.

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
Part 6 was the best one in that regard, but 8 improves a LOT compared to 7(not that that's hard to do though), 8 has a lot of cool women in it, and it's pretty hard to get rid of all of them this time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The character dynamics are pretty good in jojo overall i think, but everything starting on part 4 is so much better than the beginning comparing these are unfair lol
I'm pretty excited to get to part 8, once I finish with part 6 (which I am so close to being done). I actually don't know too much about it (in terms of plot), other than the general main characters and some aspects of the plot like josuke trying to figure out who he is. I already know who he's made up of though, but other than that major bit, most of it will be new to me. I don't care about seeing spoilers for it though so I'm not that hesitant to look up stuff about it.
The only woman you could probably ship Yukako with is Yasuho...for very specific reasons.
Haha I can guess why. I wonder what a part 8 yukako equivalent would be like. I know that so many part 8 characters are like, meshed up versions of part 4 characters, like I think yoshikage kira (from part 8) is a mesh up of jotaro and kira(4).

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
LOL
I'm pretty excited to get to part 8, once I finish with part 6 (which I am so close to being done). I actually don't know too much about it (in terms of plot), other than the general main characters and some aspects of the plot like josuke trying to figure out who he is. I already know who he's made up of though, but other than that major bit, most of it will be new to me. I don't care about seeing spoilers for it though so I'm not that hesitant to look up stuff about it.
Don't look up, I went in mostly blind ecept for some stand names and I'm having a trip, I wished I could have been this blind about part 7
Haha I can guess why. I wonder what a part 8 yukako equivalent would be like. I know that so many part 8 characters are like, meshed up versions of part 4 characters, like I think yoshikage kira (from part 8) is a mesh up of jotaro and kira(4).
...*smirks*

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
Lol now I'm tempted to look up part 8 yukako. But I will refrain from doing so. I do hope to go in mostly blind. Would've been so much better with like, say, part 6, and not knowing the entire cast dies and the universe resets as I'm reading lol. (it's not impacting my enjoyment at all, but I would've liked to have seen what my reaction would've been haha)

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I found out about part 6 ending while I was reading, so i wanted to end it quickly and it made me very sad the whole way through because I thought it was a full reset and I couldn't afford to lose my part 5 boys and morioh

Now i'm reading jojolion and i'm like well fuck morioh shrug(not really but i kinda like part 8 town better lol)

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
Some pics from the next Jojolion chapter is out

There is a new stand that attacks josuke.It has kars like blades on its arms and looks pretty dope.Not sure if its true but some people say its called "Black Hole Sun"

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Did Jolyne? I feel like using the Speedwagon foundation to get out of jail, i.e. using the money to pay the bail or bribe someone, probably came up at one point, but it's been so long since I read Part 6 that I can't remember.

Oct 25, 2017
Did Jolyne? I feel like using the Speedwagon foundation to get out of jail, i.e. using the money to pay the bail or bribe someone, probably came up at one point, but it's been so long since I read Part 6 that I can't remember.
Well I think that was part of Jotaro's jurisdiction and I think Jolyne got caught on some shit that wasn't an easy bail and then Jotaro got White Snake'd so it probably wasn't easy to handle.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Just realizing that Giorno never got access to that sweet Speedwagon foundation money.
He's fine, he's got Italy now
she got their help but not their money, i believe

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
I'm watching mob psycho 100 and reigen and rohan having the same voice is ... so god damn fitting. that voice actor is perfect for them lol. same with like okuyasu and knuckle having the same voice, theyre so similar it works so well.

i havent watched much of bnha but i wonder how close deku and narancia are... of what i know of bakugo him having the same voice as ghiaccio fits really well too. I'm just having fun comparing characters in jojo with other characters who have the same voice.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching mob psycho 100 and reigen and rohan having the same voice is ... so god damn fitting. that voice actor is perfect for them lol. same with like okuyasu and knuckle having the same voice, theyre so similar it works so well.

i havent watched much of bnha but i wonder how close deku and narancia are... of what i know of bakugo him having the same voice as ghiaccio fits really well too. I'm just having fun comparing characters in jojo with other characters who have the same voice.
Bakugo and Ghiaccio having the same voice is great, Narancia's VA is great and better as Narancia, granted I prefer dubbed Deku.