• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I can get behind this one too. I wanted to put Florida Woman just to make a reference to Jolyne and having the jojo be a woman this time.
Yeah... it's pretty important to highlight that but i'm not sure how to write that in... >_>
I kinda wanted to make something related to "orange is the new black" but my pun game is pretty bad (and i didn't really watch the show but since it's about women in jail it seemed fitting)

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
"Adventures of florida woman" works cause its a cheeky reference to the website with the very name Adventures of Florida Man

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah... it's pretty important to highlight that but i'm not sure how to write that in... >_>
I kinda wanted to make something related to "orange is the new black" but my pun game is pretty bad (and i didn't really watch the show but since it's about women in jail it seemed fitting)
Don't know much about the show to make a pun either heh, but it's another good comparison.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Adventures of Florida Woman also works cause you can play with headline titles.

Like the first one would obviously be

"Local Florida Woman caught Masturbating in front of Guards."

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Adventures of Florida Woman also works cause you can play with headline titles.

Like the first one would obviously be

"Local Florida Woman caught Masturbating in front of Guards."

Florida Woman associated with Italian gangsters

latest

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Part 5 memes are tame, you get some "good!good", taste of liar, lots of horny giorno doing stuff to mista, but do any of them set themselves on fire? No. Any of them beats up a priest? No. You get priests listening to music where making evil plans? No. Gravity?

EVERY FIGHT IS A FUCKIG MEME
Because if it wasn't you'd go mad reading that part

Fuck, Dragon's dream week gonna be WILD.

*I still think part 3 memes win a bit over 5's cause i can't take most of that part seriously >_>, they had the Sun in it

Oct 25, 2017
Part 5 memes are tame, you get some "good!good", taste of liar, lots of horny giorno doing stuff to mista, but do any of them set themselves on fire? No. Any of them beats up a priest? No. You get priests listening to music where making evil plans? No. Gravity?

EVERY FIGHT IS A FUCKIG MEME
Because if it wasn't you'd go mad reading that part

Fuck, Dragon's dream week gonna be WILD.

*I still think part 3 memes win a bit over 5's cause i can't take most of that part seriously >_>, they had the Sun in it
Most of Part 3 is just an excuse to get to Pet Shop, Vanilla Ice and Dio. You have stuff like D'arby and that sword stand and Steely Dan getting his ass kicked, but most of it isn't that good.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Most of Part 3 is just an excuse to get to Pet Shop, Vanilla Ice and Dio. You have stuff like D'arby and that sword stand and Steely Dan getting his ass kicked, but most of it isn't that good.
Right now my favorite fights are the dumb(but not problematic) ones and the d'arbys. That kinda means all i know about part 3 ended up being the memes...
Yellow temperance is an useless episode but OoC kakyoin is a gift
Rerorerorerorerorerorerorerorero

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Oh god i can't imagine the reaction to some of the Part 6 fights will be when several pepole have called Part 5 fights out on it's bullshit

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
The part I'm surprised had such low meme potential was part 4. I expected gold out of it.

The only thing that I see get play from that part is the Gun in the paper gif.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
The part I'm surprised had such low meme potential was part 4. I expected gold out of it.

The only thing that I see get play from that part is the Gun in the paper gif.
I wonder if people actually finished part 4 for how little the meme count is... there's the yoshikage kira copypasta too though

We need more Shizuka memes. I love baby LisaLisa
Oh god i can't imagine the reaction to some of the Part 6 fights will be when several pepole have called Part 5 fights out on it's bullshit
hopefully people will ignore that to gush about Jolyne o- o, stand bs on part 6 is infuriating

Dapplegrim

Oct 27, 2017
I almost entirely just lurk this thread (wassup), but if the title for the Part 6 anime thread isn't "Flo-Rida Woman's Bizarre Adventure" I'll be eternally disappointed at leaving a musical reference on the table.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Jobs markets can be quite treacherous. Good luck.
Thanks!
At least i've left out the despair phase so i can focus on the real important goals now, gotta thank part 5 for that, and a bit of gyro, i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Jojo does a great job at teaching you stuff sometimes, as long as you're in the right mindset for learning from it x-x~

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks!
At least i've left out the despair phase so i can focus on the real important goals now, gotta thank part 5 for that, and a bit of gyro, i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Jojo does a great job at teaching you stuff sometimes, as long as you're in the right mindset for learning from it x-x~
I have been where you are so I know how it feels.