• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
"Sing a Song of Sorrow in a world where time has vanished"

Anyone else feel that this is foreshadowing to Narancia's death as when Narancia is murdered in vanished time - the group will feel true sorrow.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
"Sing a Song of Sorrow in a world where time has vanished"

Anyone else feel that this is foreshadowing to Narancia's death as when Narancia is murdered in vanished time - the group will feel true sorrow.
Song of sorrow=requiem

And there's a lot of foreshadowing, even the pv images for last episode were four, with my boy's face in the last one ;-;

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
You guys think the opening will change again once GER happens? Assuming there's an episode after GER that is.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
You guys think the opening will change again once GER happens? Assuming there's an episode after GER that is.
Yes. It begins the same way the series ends, also there's 2 skipped parts people keep ignoring lmao
the ending will change instead. it'll be traitor's requiem with new visuals
or the regular ending played on reversed with Enigma's Camera obscura playing

Anyone wanna change avatars?I kinda made this one for next week's event but i did so thinking it's be nice to lend a nice picture to someone lol

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I see people on the anime thread crying for polnaleff and bruno, and im like... they have no fucking idea the kill count still gonna rise a bit

Oh, ignorance is such a bliss...

Oct 25, 2017
Was the original green baby translation bad? It seemed like one of the more straightforward stands in part6 tbh
The power makes sense. The how the green baby came into existence in the first place is where the true fuckery lies.
Pucci and Jolyne are the only characters I can really find myself being invested in.
There's also Hermes and FF, but once less cool Diavalo comes in they get sidelined.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
The power makes sense. The how the green baby came into existence in the first place is where the true fuckery lies.

There's also Hermes and FF, but once less cool Diavalo comes in they get sidelined.
Doesn't help that Anasui is one of the absolute worst characters in JoJo. Like the dude's so damn unlikable. I know he gets his occasional funny moments but Anasui can get really grating and obnoxious at times

Also rereading it - DP are going to expand on Part 5's ending for sure. Even more so then Part 4

Last edited:

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Why do pepole think they are going to skip sleeping slaves. It was referenced in one of the first episodes and the ED. While i think they are going to shorten some scenes in Sleeping Slaves i think they will do it and have an extended epilogue

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Doesn't help that Anasui is one of the absolute worst characters in JoJo. Like the dude's so damn unlikable. I know he gets his occasional funny moments but Anasui can get really grating and obnoxious at times

Also rereading it - DP are going to expand on Part 5's ending for sure. Even more so then Part 4
I really hope they do that but idk how, so im getting anxious lol
Yep, that's pretty much where I abandoned all hope for part 6. And I liked Dragon's Dream, so you can't say I didn't try my best.
In case you're on the edge: it's about to get so much worse.
Last battle of part 6 is the best battle in JoJo though... at least as far as final bosses are concerned, C-moon is just next level fuckery and he nailed the atmosphere

Still bummed no one gonna chariot requiem with me :(

Oct 26, 2017
United States

I don't care for Hermès and FF. I think the cast of Stone Oceans seems like means to an end for Jolyne, versus the Stardust Crusaders and that lovable gang of goons in Part 4. I didn't care for Part 5 as much as most people tho.

Yep, that's pretty much where I abandoned all hope for part 6. And I liked Dragon's Dream, so you can't say I didn't try my best.
In case you're on the edge: it's about to get so much worse.

I gotta see Pucci on his shit. I've seen allusions to how SBR happens and Green Baby's stand makes so much sense if those allusions are accurate.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I really hope they do that but idk how, so im getting anxious lol

Last battle of part 6 is the best battle in JoJo though... at least as far as final bosses are concerned, C-moon is just next level fuckery and he nailed the atmosphere

Still bummed no one gonna chariot requiem with me :(
It's very simple, you just need three scenes - Mista and Trish seeing Bruno's body and realising he's dead, Giorno,Mista,Trish and Polneraff attending the Funeral of Bruno,Narancia and Abbachio and Giorno,Trish,Mista and Polneraff in the Restaurant talking about what they are going to do next and Giorno's decision to take over Passione in order to prevent all out chaos with the death of the Boss. You can even have Fugo coming in to close that out since a PHF adaption is not very likely, that's all you really need to do to improve Part 5's ending and you can still have the final scene of the manga be the final scene in the anime. This scenes shouldn't take up more then 10 Minutes tops.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean... to each their own, but I personally think C-moon is as bad, if not worse, than the rest of part 6.
The resolution is the same random asspull "I just needed to be at these exact coordinates to win" as the green baby, which we are just supposed to accept because reasons. When you're asking that kind of things from your readers, you have to give them something in exchange: we accept punching ghosts and magic arrows, because they are the means of many exciting battles and creative situations that would not have been possible without them. The 13 words of the green baby and the coordinates of Made in Heaven are "it seemed the story was over, but I just decided the bad guy won anyway so that I can continue my story". It reminds me of that terrible trope in RPG, where you win a battle against a boss but then lose in a cutscene.
C-Moon battle is just "my power is that I can kill you if I touch you - oh no! Your power gave you immunity to my power! Oh Jôtarô is here". DIO, Kira and Valentine's battles are much better, with more back-and-forth, and even Kars and Diavolo's, as weird as they are, rely on some creative situations. C-moon and Made in Heaven are just empty as far as battle go. They create some interesting phenomenons that will probably look good animated, but it doesn't make their battle interesting. The most clever trick of the fight is Weather Report winning the battle with oxygen (but then I really hate Weather Report as a stand, and the fact it's used by Emporio makes it worse. I think I hate Emporio more than Annasui).

The core of the issue is that it relies on Dio being some weird Nostradamus-like prophet of some sort, even though DIO was just a sexy evil vampire. I accept Kira's arrow giving him new powers because the arrows are mysterious artefacts that are never properly explained (and shouldn't, as the reaction to the stupid space virus thing showed). The fact that DIO orchestrated the whole thing and his own defeat, discovered these weird magical incantations, and sacrificed himself for some sort of apocalyptic greater good is just dumb.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
It's very simple, you just need three scenes - Mista and Trish seeing Bruno's body and realising he's dead, Giorno,Mista,Trish and Polneraff attending the Funeral of Bruno,Narancia and Abbachio and Giorno,Trish,Mista and Polneraff in the Restaurant talking about what they are going to do next and Giorno's decision to take over Passione in order to prevent all out chaos with the death of the Boss. You can even have Fugo coming in to close that out since a PHF adaption is not very likely, that's all you really need to do to improve Part 5's ending and you can still have the final scene of the manga be the final scene in the anime. This scenes shouldn't take up more then 10 Minutes tops.
I'll take it
I mean... to each their own, but I personally think C-moon is as bad, if not worse, than the rest of part 6.
The resolution is the same random asspull "I just needed to be at these exact coordinates to win" as the green baby, which we are just supposed to accept because reasons. When you're asking that kind of things from your readers, you have to give them something in exchange: we accept punching ghosts and magic arrows, because they are the means of many exciting battles and creative situations that would not have been possible without them. The 13 words of the green baby and the coordinates of Made in Heaven are "it seemed the story was over, but I just decided the bad guy won anyway so that I can continue my story". It reminds me of that terrible trope in RPG, where you win a battle against a boss but then lose in a cutscene.
C-Moon battle is just "my power is that I can kill you if I touch you - oh no! Your power gave you immunity to my power! Oh Jôtarô is here". DIO, Kira and Valentine's battles are much better, with more back-and-forth, and even Kars and Diavolo's, as weird as they are, rely on some creative situations. C-moon and Made in Heaven are just empty as far as battle go. They create some interesting phenomenons that will probably look good animated, but it doesn't make their battle interesting. The most clever trick of the fight is Weather Report winning the battle with oxygen (but then I really hate Weather Report as a stand, and the fact it's used by Emporio makes it worse. I think I hate Emporio more than Annasui).

The core of the issue is that it relies on Dio being some weird Nostradamus-like prophet of some sort, even though DIO was just a sexy evil vampire. I accept Kira's arrow giving him new powers because the arrows are mysterious artefacts that are never properly explained (and shouldn't, as the reaction to the stupid space virus thing showed). The fact that DIO orchestrated the whole thing and his own defeat, discovered these weird magical incantations, and sacrificed himself for some sort of apocalyptic greater good is just dumb.
They look cool and are exciting battles, if I wanted good conclusions i'd go for hxh, you can't get half past part 6 and still think the battles gonna have good conclusions, araki's madness was on steroids in part 6, unfortunately.

Thats also one of the reasons i dreaded jojo from part 6 till 8 came out and saved the series for me

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
jojo-bizarre-adventure-gif-11.gif
so close to best girl, best jojo

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Jolyne is the best. I can accept arguments against her part, but she's securely the best jojo, it's not even a question.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
The part 4 dub wrapped up and I gotta say, the dub was very well done. I loved all the voices they did for the characters and Kira was amazing as was Josuke. Mercer also sounded very mature for part 4 Jotaro which was awesome to hear. I can't wait until they do part 5.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I finished SBR and honestly, I don't really get why everyone seems to love it so much, for the most part (the whole middle part) I thought it was pretty boring, actually. I did like the beginning and finale, but yeah, maybe it's just not for me. Funnily enough, Stone Oceas was my favorite so far :D

Jojolion on the other hand is off to a fantastic start!

Deleted member 6026

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The preview for the latest JoJolion chapter is out.
We get to see more of Ojiro, who's scoping out the Higashikata fruit parlor while enjoying some of their ice cream.
2.jpg
Jojolion on the other hand is off to a fantastic start!
Enjoy the ride! You couldn't have picked a better time to start.

Last edited: