• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
You also seem to like doppio, today gonna be really tough, mafia's no place for children :(

smh at people saying happy freaky friday

Last edited:

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how anime only people will take pew pew planekid biting it. I'm guessing there will be less mourning for best innocent boi frogphone user.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Narancia dying is gonna fucking crush souls.

Especially cause you know they're gonna pull out all the stops.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It depends how they show Doppio's death. It could look very ambiguous, or be totally overshadowed by Narancia's.
Also, curious how they'll show the flowers, since they added those to Aba's death, and they probably won't want to repeat themselves.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
It depends how they show Doppio's death. It could look very ambiguous, or be totally overshadowed by Narancia's.
Also, curious how they'll show the flowers, since they added those to Aba's death, and they probably won't want to repeat themselves.
I found it odd adding them to abbachio's cause iirc the flowers in Narancia's were a reference about the gardens he had at home, mentioned in grateful dead arc

I dont wanna go home to watch this :((((

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That was fun, thought that Fugo cameo was unnecessary. Dude needed to stay fuckin' gone.

Oct 25, 2017
I found it odd adding them to abbachio's cause iirc the flowers in Narancia's were a reference about the gardens he had at home, mentioned in grateful dead arc

I dont wanna go home to watch this :((((
I cried while eating my lunch. You're going to need to sit down and take some anti depressants or something before you watch this.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I cried while eating my lunch. You're going to need to sit down and take some anti depressants or something before you watch this.
I'm already shaking and i've seen nothing except a gif of trish(mista) crying, i'll watch this one on rabbit with a friend i think... I'll need the emotional support

But i wished i could go home and just be done with it and there's still two hours to go

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
This hadn't occurred to me either time I read the manga but jumped out to me after this episode: so if Giorno can hop back into his original body because the soul that was occupying it died, then why can't Polnareff go back to his own body?

He keeps saying his body is dead, but it had to have died after the switch so Coco Jumbo is the one who got killed. Giorno could hop up the stairs and fix up Polnareff's body (even fix his legs probably) and then Polnareff could stop being a turtle.

Obviously the story works out better if that doesn't happen, but its kind of a dick move by Giorno to just leave Polnareff as a freaking turtle the rest of his life.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
This hadn't occurred to me either time I read the manga but jumped out to me after this episode: so if Giorno can hop back into his original body because the soul that was occupying it died, then why can't Polnareff go back to his own body?

He keeps saying his body is dead, but it had to have died after the switch so Coco Jumbo is the one who got killed. Giorno could hop up the stairs and fix up Polnareff's body (even fix his legs probably) and then Polnareff could stop being a turtle.

Obviously the story works out better if that doesn't happen, but its kind of a dick move by Giorno to just leave Polnareff as a freaking turtle the rest of his life.
I've been saying the same thing since I read the manga.

TBH I really want DP to add a quick scene of Polnareff getting his body back into the epilogue (hell, Gold Experience could probably just make one from scratch for him) but I don't expect it to happen.

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao, this is so true it hurts

I'm still afraid of getting home and watch jojo, i feel like once i see it animated he'll be gone for good
Jolyne deserved better, should've just had her dating Hermes. I'm pretty sure you can eventually console yourself watching YouTubers suffer through it too.
Seeing Jotaro get sliced up will hurt for me
I think he dies in the same way the Oingo Boingo book predicted.

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
I've been traveling all over Ontario for the last few days but I'm ready to catch up on the anime tonight after work

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
They added 5 death flags, a fugo scene, mista screaming and Giorno actually cried .-. feels like almost a sin this didn't happen at the end of the episode, but that silent stand card was...oof

i can't even feel happy about this

I cried while eating eggs and then I wanted to stop eating.
I didn't eat properly all day and I think feeling bad beforehand helped amenizing the impact I felt, I almost cried doing the post for the anime thread and canzione preferite makes me feel bad now.

Doesn't help that I guessed the flowers would be white this time

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't eat properly all day and I think feeling bad beforehand helped amenizing the impact I felt, I almost cried doing the post for the anime thread and canzione preferite makes me feel bad now.

Doesn't help that I guessed the flowers would be white this time

No wonder why finishing this made you feel miserable. It's nice though.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The lighting is definitely different in the ED, not sure how long it's been since it changed honestly. But everything this time seemed to be glowing

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
You have your own personal touch, not everything is about 1:1 recreation work.
nah i never manage to make him look good enough for me x_x, idk i think my bar for golden boy is too damn high

Narancia is also easier cause he looks like a lady and that's what i mostly draw
The lighting is definitely different in the ED, not sure how long it's been since it changed honestly. But everything this time seemed to be glowing
it got pinkyer after spice girl, this week it started darker because of narancia and it glowed more at the end, also the rolling stone is definitely turning.

Oct 25, 2017
nah i never manage to make him look good enough for me x_x, idk i think my bar for golden boy is too damn high

Narancia is also easier cause he looks like a lady and that's what i mostly draw
Giorno is definitely like that being that is very feminine yet masculine. You pretty much can't go too far either way with drawing him, it's like you have to be in between at all times. I don't know how Araki balanced that out consistently.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

it got pinkyer after spice girl, this week it started darker because of narancia and it glowed more at the end, also the rolling stone is definitely turning.

Rolling Stone is kinda glowing before it goes dark. That's insane lol

Edit: I wonder if the mobile game is going to be as savage for Narancia as they were for Abbachio

D7FSHVyUYAEJFSk.png

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Giorno is definitely like that being that is very feminine yet masculine. You pretty much can't go too far either way with drawing him, it's like you have to be in between at all times. I don't know how Araki balanced that out consistently.
yeah, balancing that is what's killing me =/
Rolling Stone is kinda glowing before it goes dark. That's insane lol

Edit: I wonder if the mobile game is going to be as savage for Narancia as they were for Abbachio

D7FSHVyUYAEJFSk.png
oof whyy

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That ending will be beautiful. Then you'll realize Jolyne ends up with some decent alt universe Anansui and be fucking mad.
I mean, we don't know how other universe Anasui is but if he's not an asshole I don't see this as a bad thing. He probably is though unfortunately...

Guess I'm an emotionless motherfucker because I thought the end of SO was awesome.

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, we don't know how other universe Anasui is but if he's not an asshole I don't see this as a bad thing. He probably is though unfortunately...

Guess I'm an emotionless motherfucker because I thought the end of SO was awesome.
Plus we get the rebirth of everybody but FF and that Jolyne isn't like the old Jolyne. It's like the ending to Wolf's Rain I think, they're reborn, but not the same.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Plus we get the rebirth of everybody but FF and that Jolyne isn't like the old Jolyne. It's like the ending to Wolf's Rain I think, they're reborn, but not the same.
Yeah, Pucci mentions it that the new universe has basically copies of the people from the old universe only slightly different. While I love SBR I feel like that might have been one of the better ways to actually end Jojo, just make it so everybody has normal lives in the new universe and that Dio was never an asshole.

you are. FF didn't come back.

It was an awesome ending until i realized she didn't even get her face in the sky.
Could have sworn that she was in the little group of friends that find Emporio at the end, guess I remembered wrong.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Could have sworn that she was in the little group of friends that find Emporio at the end, guess I remembered wrong.
she's not. she never existed as a being in ireneverse, araki forgot.

anime will probably fix that i hope, they brought fugo back even though he didnt deserve it

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
she's not. she never existed as a being in ireneverse, araki forgot.

anime will probably fix that i hope, they brought fugo back even though he didnt deserve it
Yeah I can definitely see them adding her in that group shot but then the question is if that'll be FF or just the original woman whose body FF occupied after she died.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I can definitely see them adding her in that group shot but then the question is if that'll be FF or just the original woman whose body FF occupied after she died.
I mean, if the souls got transferred not having FF in any form is just plain unfair... the soul of a sentint plankton has the same value as the soul of a sentient person >:( I hope they hide her somewhere in the car so she gives a playful jumpscare or something xD