• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
he's either not that bad or just someone else's body, idk if tsurugi can control that that well
If it ends up being someone else's body, I bet that it'll be Jobin.

Paper Moon King has been pretty murder-y as of late, and Tsurugi can't control it, so my guess is that we're looking at a tragic accident that ultimately results in creating our final boss through Rokakaka.

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
The way Jobin killed Makorin didnt make any sense to me but OK.

This arc seems to have happened just to make Jobin realize Josuke's goal is to heal Holly

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
If it ends up being someone else's body, I bet that it'll be Jobin.

Paper Moon King has been pretty murder-y as of late, and Tsurugi can't control it, so my guess is that we're looking at a tragic accident that ultimately results in creating our final boss through Rokakaka.
Fuck i didnt think about that
FUUUUUUUCK

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's the quote again? A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever?
That doesn't mean delaying an obviously terrible game one full year will eventually make it good. Some bad ideas are just beyond salvation.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
What's the quote again? A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever?
That doesn't mean delaying an obviously terrible game one full year will eventually make it good. Some bad ideas are just beyond salvation.

Well at least the ship goes on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why cant we have a proper 2d fighter this gen?

Deleted member 6026

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Personally, I still think there's more to Speed King's ability. It seems pretty clear to me, judging by its name, that the heat it stores in objects, rather than being taken from elsewhere (similar to Soft & Wet's long-forgotten plundering ability), is generated through particle acceleration, as many have speculated. If that's the case, Jobin could literally destroy all of time and space, which is, like, the most broken Stand ability, ever.

As for Tsurugi, I'm not sure where Araki is going with him, but I am confident—as I have been since the beginning—that Norisuke's body was an illusion created by Paper Moon King; the circumstances of his "death" always struck me as odd. A main character suddenly turns up dead—in a flash forward, with no explanation of how it happened—and the only character who seems to know anything about it has the ability to create illusions? Yeah, nothing suspicious about that at all.

The way Jobin killed Makorin didnt make any sense to me but OK.

When he went to retrieve the Rokakaka plant, he stored heat in the phone that was by the jacuzzi, then called it from Ojiro's phone to bait Makorin into picking it up.

Oct 25, 2017

Can King Crimson erase the ten seconds of the board meeting thinking about making this game please.

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
When he went to retrieve the Rokakaka plant, he stored heat in the phone that was by the jacuzzi, then called it from Ojiro's phone to bait Makorin into picking it up.

How would he know where Makorin lives??? Ojiro wasn't anywhere close to her house when he died. How did he even find the place where Ojiro died???

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
jobin let speed king continue to store heat in ojiro's phone, then that heat auto transfers to makorin. it's a lot like green day now that i think about it

How did Ojiro's phone (and his body) end up in Makorin's house???

Jobin carrying him there makes no sense since he doesnt even know who Makorin is let alone where she is living.

Ojiro somehow running to Makorin's house and dying there makes no sense either since the Rokakaka was still at the place where he died

The ending of this chapter is legit the most confused I've ever been from Jojo in a long time. Either I am braindead or this conclusion makes zero sense whatsoever

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
jobin let speed king continue to store heat in ojiro's phone, then that heat auto transfers to makorin. it's a lot like green day now that i think about it
The way people melted reminded me of purple haze, if heat is stored, s&w can deal with it so easily i hardly think he'll be the boss without a power up. Jobin's been upping his game but im still doubting his place as main villain, his endgame is kind of the same as josuke's with wanting to find a cure for something, after all, only his means are bad but hey, josuke's kill count aint nicer

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
How did Ojiro's phone (and his body) end up in Makorin's house???

Jobin carrying him there makes no sense since he doesnt even know who Makorin is let alone where she is living.

Ojiro somehow running to Makorin's house and dying there makes no sense either since the Rokakaka was still at the place where he died

The ending of this chapter is legit the most confused I've ever been from Jojo. Either I am braindead or this conclusion makes zero sense whatsoever
jobin guessed or deduced what ojiro was going to do with the fruit, which was leave it somewhere in the open. ojiro then stumbled home to the jacuzzi to cool off, dropping his phone on the chair.

Deleted member 6026

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How would he know where Makorin lives??? Ojiro wasn't anywhere close to her house when he died. How did he even find the place where Ojiro died???

I figured that since his Stand was "attached" to Ojiro, he probably knew where it was that it had traveled. After he made his way to Ojiro's location, in front of Makorin's apartment complex, he most likely found keys or some other identifying information on his body about his place of residence, then broke in, dumped his body, and placed the cell phone next to the pool.

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
jobin guessed or deduced what ojiro was going to do with the fruit, which was leave it somewhere in the open. ojiro then stumbled home to the jacuzzi to cool off, dropping his phone on the chair.

Why would Ojiro just leave the fruit in the middle of the street and run to Makorin though? He could've just taken the fruit with him to her house and at least give her the fruit before dying.

I know Ojiro isn't exactly the smartest guy around but that seems very convenient to me.

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
i think his idea was to leave it in an area that's not really suspicious, nor linked to makorin as regular folk are just bait for stand users. it's pretty counter-intuitive but i can imagine just leaving it next to roadside shrubbery would be a hard place to even consider starting to looking for

Deleted member 6026

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Except that's not what happened. Ojiro did take the fruit with him to Makorin's apartment; he still has it with him when he dies on the steps outside the complex. Jobin's "hunch" was just something he told Tsurugi so he wouldn't know what he was really planning to do.

Deleted member 6026

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, I'm fairly confident Jobin has to make physical contact with an object to transfer heat into it, and he can't just remotely transfer it from one object to another.

Last edited:

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
Except that's not what happened. Ojiro did take the fruit with him to Makorin's apartment; he still has it with him when he dies on the steps outside the complex. Jobin's "hunch" was just something he told Tsurugi so he wouldn't know what he was really planning to do.

He clearly didn't take the fruit inside her house. In the last page, Jobin retrieves the fruit from the stairs where Ojiro was when he started burning. If Ojiro ran inside her house and died there then he could've just bring the fruits along with him inside the apartment.

Deleted member 6026

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I know. That's what I'm getting at—Ojiro never dropped off the fruit. It was in his possession the whole time, until the moment he died (on the stairs, outside Makorin's home). Then Jobin came along (probably by tracking down where his Stand went while it was with Ojiro), did his thing and made off with the fruit.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Considering how valuable it was, Jobin probably had a bug on the plant

You know what I mean

473722edea69f29428cd7e7d96c711a4d6ea0fe2_hq.jpg

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
can't wait for jojolion to be done and to binge like an addict

taking the day off for that best believe

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece

Secrely want this for the Part 6 ED

Stone Ocean takes place in 2011, I really hope because it was released in the early 2000s that. they don't restrict themselves to that time. If I had to guess:

This is basically Pucci for 20 years after they killed Dio. This song or something Lady Gaga. Shit if at least 1 of the EDs isn't Judas or Edge of Glory from Gaga they have failed.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Stone Ocean takes place in 2011, I really hope because it was released in the early 2000s that. they don't restrict themselves to that time. If I had to guess:

This is basically Pucci for 20 years after they killed Dio. This song or something Lady Gaga. Shit if at least 1 of the EDs isn't Judas or Edge of Glory from Gaga they have failed.

Modern crusaders is from 2000, freekn you is from 1995, justfor reference xP i think they should keep it on the 2000's song, virtual insanity been really growing on me(though i just want destiny's child survivor)

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I mean for made in heaven, where you just fast forward still you hit another random part of the song and roundabout being a good song for that.
That song is so happy for mih though... why not use stairway to heaven then? Its got a similar lenght and changes just as much

queen's "the prophet's song" would fit that too, and it's a hell of a song

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
David Pro gonna fuck with us and just make this the ED for Part 6, Part 5 shows they have no problem choosing an ending based on a specific scene