• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
I always list Gold Experience, Echoes, Heaven's Door, Sticky Fingers, Stone Free, D4C, Killer Queen and Aerosmith as my favorite...though it does depend on what names and abilities I can remember off the top of my head.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious when they get to part 7 if they'll have Seitz and JYB for the dub again.

Euphony

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of the stands I love were already mentioned, so some other favorites of mine are:

Jail House Lock - I love how creative Jolyne needed to be and it makes for one of my favorite fights in Part 6 apart from the finale.
Catch the Rainbow - Overall a creepy and trippy stand and it was really interesting watching how Blackmore moved and interacting with the rain.
Paper Moon King - A simple but really fun stand that made for a nice plot point recently in JJL.
Paisley Park - I like stands that have a mind of their own and on top of that I love Paisley Park's whole aesthetic.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
What if Dio and Jotaro just had a dance off? Dio would've won.
7ba.gif

With this agility? Without a doubt.

I hear Jotaro can do pretty good splits tho

Oct 25, 2017
7ba.gif

With this agility? Without a doubt.

I hear Jotaro can do pretty good splits tho
I remember people on the Toonami podcast thinking that Dio isn't this much of a troll and that this isn't how The World works or this was before Araki thought up The World's power. I'm like, "no...Dio is this much of a troll and exactly how he'd use it." I love this gif.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dio is just that much of an asshole that he'd do dumb shit like this just to fuck with people. Like he's just the supreme sexy asshole.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Dio kissed a woman that he didn't even care about just to fuck with Jonathan. Man put a human head on a cats body, just because he could, man made a woman eat her kid. Why? Because he fucking could. Dio is hilariously petty and it's hilarious when it's displayed on screen.
Dio is fucked up in a good way. I like how he doesn't give a fuck about anything unless it entertains him

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I skipped part 6 to start 7. It's super good, especially the art, but as of right now i don't like how people act realistically and don't shout out their stand name and describe the ability. I'm sure it'll grow on me.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why would you skip Part 6?
Two reasons:
1. I went straight into it after Part 5 a while back and never felt the need to return after Pucci is first revealed
2. I feel more uncomfortable reading it with people behind me when everyone doing the Jojo poses are barely dressed women instead of men.

Oh and I guess because I know it isn't important to Part 7's story.

Oct 25, 2017
Two reasons:
1. I went straight into it after Part 5 a while back and never felt the need to return after Pucci is first revealed
2. I feel more uncomfortable reading it with people behind me when everyone doing the Jojo poses are barely dressed women instead of men.

Oh and I guess because I know it isn't important to Part 7's story.
Part 6 has a great conclusion though. Also Pucci is a pretty good villain, you do miss some characterization of a certain character by skipping Part 6...also you miss out on Weather Report fuckery.

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
Just got my first taste of JoJo through the Twitch stream, it's amazing and I think I've been turned into a JoJo cultist :D

ArmsofSleep

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
Been reading the manga colorized and got to Part 8 Vol. 7, looks like it's B&W from here on out.

Assuming it's not too hard to find the new volumes as they're released right?

RadioHeadAche

Oct 26, 2017
A lot of the stands I love were already mentioned, so some other favorites of mine are:

Jail House Lock - I love how creative Jolyne needed to be and it makes for one of my favorite fights in Part 6 apart from the finale.
Catch the Rainbow - Overall a creepy and trippy stand and it was really interesting watching how Blackmore moved and interacting with the rain.
Paper Moon King - A simple but really fun stand that made for a nice plot point recently in JJL.
Paisley Park - I like stands that have a mind of their own and on top of that I love Paisley Park's whole aesthetic.
I've mentioned this before, but Jail House is also one of the scariest stands because it locks you into a mental loop that you don't even realize is happening. It's existentially terrifying. The stand design is creepy too.