• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
The facebook comments on some of their posts are not promising lol
Well shit.

If they fuck around too hard I'm taking it up with PayPal to get my money back, plain and simple. Also I'm very sorry you got fucked off my recommendation. I actually used to be able to get shirts out of these guys, I have no idea what the fuck happened with them.

Last edited:

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Damn that didn't take long. It's like people instantly forgot that Part 5 is the worst part or something.
tumblr_pg8wsrgu3e1v8k32e_400.jpg

Fucking ded.
So, I just checked this thread for the first time and...
You mean after part 2, 8, 6, 4, 1 and 3 ? Yeah crazy

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
5 had shitty translations and are not funny like duwang so things are confusing and characters had no personality it got more popular after proper translations
I haven't read the proper translation yet. I was thinking of doing a reread, but then the anime was announced. It was indeed confusing, and Giorno is the worst Jojo, but I still love it, don't know why.I guess it's mainly Buccerati+ the incredible fights (I was blown away by beach boys and graceful dead)

I had a lot of fun reading Part 5 though.

me too, and that's why I loved it so much I think. Just like part 2 and 7 (and 8 to a lesser extent). I don't really know why but I don't like the other 4 parts as much. Especially part 3, I just don't like it at all

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
The name Zipper Man is definitely something that will illicit a chuckle from me whenever I read it

solari

Oct 25, 2017
AZ, USA
Limp Bizkit
Anime thread going to lose their shit at the Brick Snake and Green Day fights.

That's incredible lmaooo.

That's a moment I can't wait for. That and the White Album fight are probably my two most anticipated fights to see animated. Grateful Dead, Clash, and Man in the Mirror will also be a ton of fun.

Also 'Filthy Acts At A Reasonable Price' is the name of the super move, in the game, the Stand's name is simply D4C; the game even laments that what it means is a mystery lol.

Ah, yeah that's right! Been quite a bit since I last played ASB. The copyright safe names are probably the saddest thing on paper but the funniest thing in practice. I'm actually glad they exist.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Feeling horny for friday.

As expected i forgot everything that was going to happen in this episode, all fragments of fights and stuff are scattershot inside my brain and it might as well be a blind watch for me. Some people have more recent memories of this part but i have no shame in admitting that i haven't for close to a decade. Was in High-School just plowing through 3000 pages of the Akira manga,watching the entirety of evangelion up to that point on a saturday, and Jojo marathons afterwards.

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

So close, yet so far away.
That is THE Stando Bullshit moment that'll make peeps abandon any semblance of logic with this series.
Until Rods.
Thread: "I think we finally figured out Gold Experience..."
Giorno: "I gave life to this brick and turned it into a snake and used it's white blood cells to synthesize and antidote."
Thread: "Giorno what the fuck!!!"
Yeah that was my what the fuck logic buster too. I can understand transforming inanimate objects and that's not that far out there, but said objects being legitimate complex organisms with a working cellular biology is some fucking bullshit.
That's incredible lmaooo.

That's a moment I can't wait for. That and the White Album fight are probably my two most anticipated fights to see animated. Grateful Dead, Clash, and Man in the Mirror will also be a ton of fun.
Yeah Green Day and some of Narancia's I can't wait to see.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Giorno: "I gave life to this brick and turned it into a snake and used it's white blood cells to synthesize and antidote."
Yeah that was my what the fuck logic buster too. I can understand transforming inanimate objects and that's not that far out there, but said objects being legitimate complex organisms with a working cellular biology is some fucking bullshit.
Here's a video that is relevant to brick snake

Snake is born into hazardous environment. Obtains genetic immunity to it because science and logic say so for it to be able to survive. Inject it into your bloodstream to obtain the immunity.

Pharmaceutical Scientists Hate him

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone know what the hell the loop Narancia visual in the intro is supposed to be?

Abbachio I get, with the slain cop and all, but I can't think of anything that would pertain to Narancia regarding that.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
For me it was Baby Face that was the true fuckery for me.

There's also that weird logic puzzle with the bikers too?

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I remember when I used to think that "the boss"/King Crimson was the dude that Giorno saved in the flashbacks, wonder if anime viewers will have similar theories before Dopio's episode.

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know what the hell the loop Narancia visual in the intro is supposed to be?

Abbachio I get, with the slain cop and all, but I can't think of anything that would pertain to Narancia regarding that.
I thought Abbachio was Rolling Stone turning to dust and Narancia was King Crimson.

Yeah Green Day and some of Narancia's I can't wait to see.
I keep getting confused why people are asking so many logic questions and then I remember that they haven't seen this moment yet.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I thought Abbachio was Rolling Stone turning to dust and Narancia was King Crimson.

I keep getting confused why people are asking so many logic questions and then I remember that they haven't seen this moment yet.
If you look closely at the falling rock/sand, it has the same hat that Abbacchio and his friend had when they were cops. Makes more sense why we see Abbacchio picking up the fallen pieces as he flips into his "dark" side. I wouldn't describe King Crimson's ability as something that loops or sees alternate paths, and it'd make no sense to use that on Narancia this early on for this OP.

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you look closely at the falling rock/sand, it has the same hat that Abbacchio and his friend had when they were cops. Makes more sense why we see Abbacchio picking up the fallen pieces as he flips into his "dark" side. I wouldn't describe King Crimson's ability as something that loops or sees alternate paths, and it'd make no sense to use that on Narancia this early on for this OP.
Oooh, that's a good thing to pick up on.

I'm not sure either, but it's possible we don't get another OP. What are the chains for anyway?

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Now that explicit songs are a-ok, I hope Part 6 goes with She Bop.

I remember when I used to think that "the boss"/King Crimson was the dude that Giorno saved in the flashbacks, wonder if anime viewers will have similar theories before Dopio's episode.

I totally thought that and still considered it viable since it wasn't necessarily "untrue", and I liked the idea Diavolo's one act of kindness ended up fucking him over down the line.

But I feel like DavidPro adding a scene where the dude goes "drugs are bad!" was meant to dissuade people from seeing him as Bucciarati's Boss, though now the extra characterization is gonna leave folks disappointed when we get to the end and just like Josuke's mysterious benefactor it's never mentioned again.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I bet that Episode 3 will end with the arrival of Black Sabbath and Episode 4 will be the BS fight ending with the Banana Line