• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
....do they look rotten and decayed or still generically uninspired moe?

They look cute i guess? There are mindless zombies besides the conscious zombies, they've tried out different music genres each episode,death metal in the first and a rap battle in the second and i think they're having fun with that silly premise.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
They look cute i guess? There are mindless zombies besides the conscious zombies, they've tried out different music genres each episode,death metal in the first and a rap battle in the second and i think they're having fun with that silly premise.
Eh I'd watch it but the uguu looking girls is off putting, at least let them look decayed or some shit.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hope David Pro removes Mistas line about killing a cat.

I like to think that was him putting on a tough guy act for the guys but it's gonna leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I hope David Pro removes Mistas line about killing a cat.

I like to think that was him putting on a tough guy act for the guys but it's gonna leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

Bruno did some suggestive things with his hands in the manga version of his intro which they left out, also there's going to be that part later where he says going to prison is gonna turn someone gay.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Somebody in the anime thread already thinks they have Gold Experience figured out...I feel like telling him but I just can't spoil the fun of this.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Somebody in the anime thread already thinks they have Gold Experience figured out...I feel like telling him but I just can't spoil the fun of this.
I looked up the manga and it seems the whole Black Sabbath encounter would be covered in 2 episodes.
There is also the scene of Giorno turning and electric cable into a snake to keep a lighter burning.

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
I expect halfway through the season, someone will type up a dissertation on the function of Gold Experience and will have a nervous breakdown when King Crimson enters the equation.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I expect halfway through the season, someone will type up a dissertation on the function of Gold Experience and will have a nervous breakdown when King Crimson enters the equation.
Assuming we reached KC by ep. 26ish...that's 4 months away if we also assume there won't be breaks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Has the manga-ka of jojo something against pets? So many cats and dogs died during part 1,2, 3 and 4.
From what I've heard, Araki actually really likes pets, so his logic is that by making the villains kill cats & dogs, it makes them even more unlikable/more villainous.

I forgot in Part 4 there was actually quite a few fake-outs with the cat doll in the bag & the dog in the italian restaurant.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bruno did some suggestive things with his hands in the manga version of his intro which they left out, also there's going to be that part later where he says going to prison is gonna turn someone gay.
Yeah, IIRC didn't he beat a gay dude or something like that too? My memory is too blurry, maybe it was just the "going to prison turns you gay" stuff that got me to side-eye the chapter. But yeah... the cat stuff is definitely the last thing that should be edited out in regards to Mista.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I'm gonna need to remind people NOT to eat anything while watching the Soft Machine episode(s).
Even in the manga some scenes looked creepy XP

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Speaking of dying animals, I don't think Vento Aureo has any significant animal death, to my immediate knowledge. Kinda funny, considering it's probably the most violent part.

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of dying animals, I don't think Vento Aureo has any significant animal death, to my immediate knowledge. Kinda funny, considering it's probably the most violent part.
GioGio loves the innocent creatures

(Does Araki love frogs? They never get hurt. There's on in Part 7 too yeah? I know theres at leash one more.)

I'm really really excited for this season now. Part 5 was already one of my top 3 favorites, but the worst part was always the actual story and Giorno. Giorno is already a lot more likeable and the things he's doing are made more comprehensible in the anime than I remember.

Edit: Also, someone brought up that Narancia may be shrinking in the OP.

Last edited:

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
GioGio loves the innocent creatures

(Does Araki love frogs? They never get hurt. There's on in Part 7 too yeah? I know theres at leash one more.)

I'm really really excited for this season now. Part 5 was already one of my top 3 favorites, but the worst part was always the actual story and Giorno. Giorno is already a lot more likeable and the things he's doing are made more comprehensible in the anime than I remember.

Edit: Also, someone brought up that Narancia may be shrinking in the OP.
That'd make sense considering he's doing the "too cool to look at explosions" pose of the the Littlefoot fight

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate the effort that went into this one.

tumblr_no7jky5QnR1ts38fgo1_500.gif

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing people in the current anime thread talking about how weak Giorno is compared to Jotaro and Josuke is so funny, when his stand becomes so OP in the end with requiem :p

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A frog dies violently in Part 5! It's when Doppio fights Risotto, it explodes from razors and shit inside it.
Damn you're right. RIP. This frog has nothing to do with this.

Seeing people in the current anime thread talking about how weak Giorno is compared to Jotaro and Josuke is so funny, when his stand becomes so OP in the end with requiem :p
Are you sure they werent talking about him as a character? lol

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I did and it's about physical strength
When a touch will be enough to doom someone for eternity, someone getting punched really hard once would be a blessing.

Now we know that a King Crimson band member is aware of King Crimson memes, the hope of an appearance of their songs is high, something big like that would have to be reserved for the Diavolo reveal.

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I finally got a chance to see the fabulous OP and ED. I'm surprised they feature Trish. I don't remember her showing up very early in the manga. Count me as one of the people that doesn't understand the Narancia loop. Maybe it's symbolic of his past? Not that I remember it.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I finally got a chance to see the fabulous OP and ED. I'm surprised they feature Trish. I don't remember her showing up very early in the manga. Count me as one of the people that doesn't understand the Narancia loop. Maybe it's symbolic of his past? Not that I remember it.
Trish shows up between Mista vs Sale and Narancia vs Formiaggo so extremely early. Like she will be introduced in Episode 8 most likely

Oct 25, 2017
Giorno with a frog that casts mirror force can beat Jotaro any way.
When a touch will be enough to doom someone for eternity, someone getting punched really hard once would be a blessing.

Now we know that a King Crimson band member is aware of King Crimson memes, the hope of an appearance of their songs is high, something big like that would have to be reserved for the Diavolo reveal.
Robert Fripp himself knows of the memes, and that man is pretty much in control of the right to King Crimson.

Oct 27, 2017
You know, Narancia's death will be crazy when we come to that part. It was so damn out of nowhere that I thought he was going to comeback to life.

Will be interesting to see the reactions when best girl bites the dust.

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Part 3 has the best protag cast but Gyro and Jonny are the most believable best buds

Part 5 cast has Bucciarati and Mista but the rest are just very good tbh