• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Xo1AYo.gif

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Hot nerd minute, but I think the only issue with this video is that I don't think KC would work if Diavolo jumped in the middle of a time stop future. And also, Epitaph doesn't show time flowing, only the result, so Diavolo wouldn't know what he is getting into unless time stop is visually apparent somehow.

Even then, Diavolo needs time flowing in order to erase it. As in, you'd have to consider that the 5 seconds of Jotaro's time stop is *time flowing* and not 5 seconds of time *stopping* for Diavolo to win. These five seconds of Jotaro doesn't exist per se. Diavolo would have to guess Jotaro's timestop instead of of being able to know when it will occur. Which is doable considering KC lasts for 10 seconds and Jotaro for 5 seconds.

So in my mind: Diavolo would have to corner his timestop within the timeline he erases, which is entirely possible because he knows the future. But he'd have to know IF time stop is ongoing at the other side of the tunnel or he's toast.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The marriage thing was fine. It raised eyebrows for sure but the way she was treated by Steel was fine.

It's the other parts that are hard to condone considering her age.

David Pro to add a Stand that helpfully explains the difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia.

(This is taking the piss out of some of the OT discussions I've seen so people don't think I'm for this argument)

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the wedding is fine with Lucy it's the other issue we should be worried about especially considering that orangutan episode

Also another nitpick about that King Crimson video, KC has a powerful ability and immense strength but it's durability is actually shit likely because of time skip it's focus is on avoiding damage not tanking. So it shouldn't tank hits from Star platinum

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Bet you guys didn't know age of consent in Japan is 13 huh but you didn't know

(It's not actually 13)

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
I expect that people will be actively rooting for Mountain Tim's death when the anime reaches Part 7.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think there's supposed to be a "it was fine back then" thing going on especially when it comes to Tim but uh there's a reason I understood the Lucy complaints before remembering she was underage.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I think there's supposed to be a "it was fine back then" thing going on especially when it comes to Tim but uh there's a reason I understood the Lucy complaints before remembering she was underage.
Yeah it's probably it

though people thought mr steel was a creep in universe iirc but different reaction than it would have done today obviously lol

It's the wild west

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
All things considered 90% of SBR is offensive. It's Weird West with the ultimate goal of becoming a real man and the king of the hill for most men in this part

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Mandom's backstory made me squirm more than any part though.

Well, that and left-side ataxia because I get horrible migraines with vision loss so seeing that in drawn form really messed me up.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Mandom's backstory made me squirm more than any part though.

Well, that and left-side ataxia because I get horrible migraines with vision loss so seeing that in drawn form really messed me up.
Remember how Mandom can only rewind 6 seconds but did more than that during the beginning of the arc

I guess he continuously rewind six seconds and took him ages to do that

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I have a question, what do you think will be included in the next episode? I do not think we will see any of Aerosmith fight in the next episode mostly e because Aerosmith vs Little Feat is 8 Chapters which is a perfect 2 episode arc. If that also ends up being the case there is also something to note - that there's only 2 chapters between the last episode ended on and the start of Aerosmith and even if they heavily expand scenes which i doubt - i don't think that's enough for a full episode so my speculation they are going to move stuff around - mostly the introduction/backstory of the execution squad - i think the first half will deal with Trish while the second half will be the execution squad with some new anime only scenes as well as their backstory. Heck honestly i think there is a good chance we may end up seeing the squad in full next episode. But i want to know what you guys/gals think?

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
How does gold experience work again? This make no sense. I cannot wait.
I GAVE LIFE TO THIS BRICK
AND IT BECAME A SNAKE
AND IT IS A SNAKE THAT WAS GIVEN LIFE IN A TOXIC ENVIRONMENT
BUT AS ALL LIFE MUST PERSIST, IT GAINED IMMUNITY FROM THE TOXIN SO THAT IT MAY LIVE
AND NOW I SHALL HAVE THIS SNAKE THAT WAS A BRICK BITE ME TO INFUSE ITS ANTIBODY INTO ME TO SAVE ME FROM THAT VERY SAME TOXICITY IT WAS GIVEN LIFE INTO

Oct 25, 2017
I GAVE LIFE TO THIS BRICK
AND IT BECAME A SNAKE
AND IT IS A SNAKE THAT WAS GIVEN LIFE IN A TOXIC ENVIRONMENT
BUT AS ALL LIFE MUST PERSIST, IT GAINED IMMUNITY FROM THE TOXIN SO THAT IT MAY LIVE
AND NOW I SHALL HAVE THIS SNAKE THAT WAS A BRICK BITE ME TO INFUSE ITS ANTIBODY INTO ME TO SAVE ME FROM THAT VERY SAME TOXICITY IT WAS GIVEN LIFE INTO
That whole shit is fucking mind bending and I love it.

Oct 25, 2017
Just found out that Beach Boy had a cameo in this ep. Also anime crew lacks patience. I remember really enjoying Narancia vs Little Feet when I read it.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think they'll like it more when next week shows off Aerosmith's tracking abilities.

Also lol if you didn't know it you'd think Pesci's hair is just a plant in the background.

Oct 25, 2017
I think they'll like it more when next week shows off Aerosmith's tracking abilities.

Also lol if you didn't know it you'd think Pesci's hair is just a plant in the background.
I didn't even notice him while I was watching it, knew immediately who it was when I saw a screen grab though. I think the next two weeks should be great though.

Oct 25, 2017
People who think its moving too fast now are in for a real treat when they get treated to basically the constant car crash of stand users

Fights are barely over or not even over and new guys get introduced

Oct 25, 2017
No, Man in the Mirror/Purple Haze is after this, and there is some small exposition but it goes pretty quickly. What I was more talking about was how the train with Grateful Dead and then Beach Boy comes, then basically immediately its Baby Face, then immediately White Album.
Oh god I guess we end the year on my favorite WTF moment I guess. I can never remember the sequence order but those are some great stand fights. I cannot wait to read the reactions to them.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Finally watched today's episode

HAAAAA. I knew David Pro couldn't resist showing the Squadra gang early. I'm soooo glad they kept Prosciutto's and Ghiacco's colour scheme.

Also, lol at them keeping buff Trish and short hair Diavolo. At least they're consistent with the manga.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Caramaba...
Here's the order for y'all-
Little Feat
Man in the Mirror
Beach Boy+Grateful Dead
Baby Face
White Album
King Crimson

This is what we'll see going into the end of the 2nd cour.

EDIT: Outofcontextjojo is the best
0Cxin9M.jpg

EDIT2: That one time Hol Horse almost became a Crusader
JI8bqKG.jpg

Last edited:

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
People who think its moving too fast now are in for a real treat when they get treated to basically the constant car crash of stand users

Fights are barely over or not even over and new guys get introduced

Yep, I loved the breakneck speed of part 5, was a real fresh breath of air after part 4 (I know, I know)

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Caramaba...
Here's the order for y'all-
Little Feat
Man in the Mirror
Beach Boy+Grateful Dead
Baby Face
White Album
King Crimson

This is what we'll see going into the end of the 2nd cour.

EDIT: Outofcontextjojo is the best
0Cxin9M.jpg

EDIT2: That one time Hol Horse almost became a Crusader
JI8bqKG.jpg
We were robbed of the Hol Horse and Tenmei team up