• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
I fully intend to, though I'm waiting for Part 8 to finish. I'm not sure how good or bad 8 is though. People on here seem to like it or not like it depending on how good the most recent chapter they read was.
Its definitely weird and it may be confusing (another Josuke and Kira for example), but it has its charm.

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
Sonic just gained a stand, we need a JoJo to destroy this monster

DuF79q9WoAUqHKG.jpg

From:https://www.resetera.com/threads/sonic-the-hedgehog-movie-first-look-ign.86183

Last edited:

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
After seeing how good Vento Aureo has been, I am greatly anticipating Stone Ocean even more(most people may not like it, but its one of my favorite parts).
I really hope DavidPro are able to stick to their guns with the way things are with Part V with SO as well

He was already in HxH though.
Meaning he should get a role in JoJo too eventually

DC Douglas, who played Shoot, may in fact turn out to be Kira coming up

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Yup
Or we could say he 'was' Shoot since I don't think I recall him having any more lines beyond this point of the story so far

Oh shoot I just remembered that today's the day he's able to announce his first of 4 new anime roles for the next month, two of which are some big ones, as he put it. That's why I'm on the look-out for him potentially turning out to be Kira Yoshikage
Oof...and no pun intended there. Dead serious.

Oct 25, 2017
Yup
Or we could say he 'was' Shoot since I don't think I recall him having any more lines beyond this point of the story so far

Oh shoot I just remembered that today's the day he's able to announce his first of 4 new anime roles for the next month, two of which are some big ones, as he put it. That's why I'm on the look-out for him potentially turning out to be Kira Yoshikage
Oof...and no pun intended there. Dead serious.
Complete global hand saturation.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Heads-up, Jojo is getting pushed back an hour on Toonami starting Jan. 5th, meaning it airs at 1:30.

aka WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO START MISSING OUT ON JOJO WHEN KIRA FINALLY APPEARS AT THE END OF ROHAN'S ADVENTURE, I WAITED SO DAMN LONG FOR REACTIONS TO PEOPLE REALIZING WHO MY AVATAR IS.

Oct 25, 2017
Heads-up, Jojo is getting pushed back an hour on Toonami starting Jan. 5th, meaning it airs at 1:30.

aka WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO START MISSING OUT ON JOJO WHEN KIRA FINALLY APPEARS AT THE END OF ROHAN'S ADVENTURE, I WAITED SO DAMN LONG FOR REACTIONS TO PEOPLE REALIZING WHO MY AVATAR IS.
Between this and the HxH push I'm pissed, thankfully I've seen these already, but I like their dubs.

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018

I knew its Kira from the hair and suit

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
We've got people who haven't seen Part 4 yet, those are the reactions I'm eagerly waiting for.

I remember one guy thought Angelo was gonna be the main villain of Part 4.
What the hell are they doing? I can't understand two kinds of people, the ones that hate part 4 and the ones that refuses to watch it.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
What the hell are they doing? I can't understand two kinds of people, the ones that hate part 4 and the ones that refuses to watch it.

I didn't like it that much in the manga because there's just so many filler fights when you really want to get into the inevitable Kira fight. The wait between the first Kira fight and the second one is super long because his deadbeat ghost father keeps doing noscope arrows in the whole town.

It's much better in the anime imo, I really enjoyed it much more. it really highlights how fun some fights are, though fights like the rock paper scissors ones stays losing.

It helps that I've watched the blu-ray version, and the anime is pretty much pristine this way. I haven't felt any of the numerous complaints I've seen before when the anime was airing (I know they touch up things in bluray)

edit: thinking about it, overall Stand fights by parts goes like this for me
part 3: it takes until Cairo to get really good (it increases in quality from Iggy's reveal though)
part 4: unevenly paced all around, some great ones are mixed with some that are really bland and uninteresting (much better than 3 though, no contest)
part 5: someone smashed the brakes on this freight train and it's glorious
part 6: They put nitro-powered rockets on this train and now I can't understand shit
part 7: Dinosaurs invaded the train and it's now modern art

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
man in the mirror is happening so quickly it's surprising.

I hope it's three eps. I remember this fight being hype as fuck, can't wait to re-experience it

Oct 25, 2017

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
No chase-tier music please. Honestly they should just do two opening for this part. One after the gang chooses to keep going after the boss. Fighting Gold is too good to leave so early

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for DTL's reaction once Fugo leaves and Narancia dies. I'm sure he'll blame the author or whatever such nonsense like how it happened with Kakyoin.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If Fugo had succesfully convinced Narancia to stay...then not only would Narancia have lived, but Risotto would've killed Diavolo.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for DTL's reaction once Fugo leaves and Narancia dies. I'm sure he'll blame the author or whatever such nonsense like how it happened with Kakyoin.

Then he'll question watching part 6 but watch it anyway, fall in love with Weather Report, and then watch him die. The cycle repeats.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Although I haven't read the manga and I am getting spoiled on Part 5, I needed to come in here to comment on Stone Ocean. This is some wild ass manga, holy crap. Sentient Plankton stand, deadly baseball game, and a crazy ass prison with some crazy ass rules.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Then he'll question watching part 6 but watch it anyway, fall in love with Weather Report, and then watch him die. The cycle repeats.
Cant see DTL liking weather but Emporio ended up as hero, doing jolyne's job the she couldn't do because she the absolute worst jojo (u know he gonna said that) and that the one dtl gonna stan for

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Cant see DTL liking weather but Emporio ended up as hero, doing jolyne's job the she couldn't do because she the absolute worst jojo (u know he gonna said that) and that the one dtl gonna stan for

Don't ruin this for me man. Weather is the only character that dies that he even has a chance of liking. At least he'll have another reason to call Jolyne the worst Jojo since she gets him killed.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
part 6 is so incomprehensible. Only Hermes Jolyne and FF were likeable to me. And Araki made sure that cool characters like FF would only appear the least amount of time possible

what a step back too, he had to make it about Jotaro and Dio again when it felt like they were moving on with things at the end of part 5 and getting rid of arrows.

Oct 25, 2017
part 6 is so incomprehensible. Only Hermes Jolyne and FF were likeable to me. And Araki made sure that cool characters like FF would only appear the least amount of time possible

what a step back too, he had to make it about Jotaro and Dio again when it felt like they were moving on with things at the end of part 5 and getting rid of arrows.
I only like Jolyne, FF and Hermes as well. Weather bored me and Anansui I hated. Pucci was cool though.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
maybe someday I'll get through part 6 but it won't be any time soon. even in color it's just too boring for me with the prison. I got up to the betting stand after Foo fighters after previously quitting at the suicide stand.

Oct 25, 2017
maybe someday I'll get through part 6 but it won't be any time soon. even in color it's just too boring for me with the prison. I got up to the betting stand after Foo fighters after previously quitting at the suicide stand.
It ends better than it begins, but fight wise it's worse than Part 5, granted Part 6 still has some good fights.
JadedWriter Man in the mirror will be 2 episodes and conclude cour 1.
We may see the turtle as early as ep. 14.
Cool, can't wait to see the reactions to Brick Snake.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Part 6 has some of the worst stand fights. (Not the worst though cause most of part 3 is trite garbage)

But it also has for me the coolest characters. i love the girls and Weather. It's easily my favorite part, but it's a part strongly carried by its cast for me.