• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Merry Christmas JojoEra

de8.jpg
lmao, I wish I had seen this a few days ago

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
Right, but for some reason I kept counting em wrong. Probably an error in my brain or something, just overanalyzing. Anyway, that was a fast ending. Giorno gaining requiem and just putting Diavolo in a death loop was satisfying as hell though. This definitely has the strangest stands in the series, no doubt about it.
I thought some weird shit was going on when the epilogue jumps back to the beginning, got me for a min. I agree the stands were really good, after looking up the wiki i realized King Crimson's forecast was the little face on his forehead, didnt realize it when I was reading XD. Diavolo has the coolest "death". Also fucking sucks Fugo just got dropped like that, I was waiting for him on every panel at the end. :(

Oct 25, 2017
I thought some weird shit was going on when the epilogue jumps back to the beginning, got me for a min. I agree the stands were really good, after looking up the wiki i realized King Crimson's forecast was the little face on his forehead, didnt realize it when I was reading XD. Diavolo has the coolest "death". Also fucking sucks Fugo just got dropped like that, I was waiting for him on every panel at the end. :(
He was originally supposed to come back and kill Narancia.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
He was originally supposed to come back and kill Narancia.
This doesn't help me at all because Fugo was the one I was always miscounting or thinking was missing from the group in the early chapters. I had a wild theory that Fugo was really a traitor, and after learning what Diavolo's Stand Power is, that in those chapters where I miscounted Fugo was actually talking to Diavolo while everyone is walking forward or moving in general.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I wonder how pepole will react to Abbachio's awesome moment where he cut's off his own hand to deliver the key to Giorno

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
Anime only watchers are in for a great ride with part 5. Im so hyped myself because the anime makes a lot of manga panels looks great just like the boat dancing scene

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Anime only watchers are in for a great ride with part 5. Im so hyped myself because the anime makes a lot of manga panels looks great just like the boat dancing scene
Having just binged the Manga recently, I am hyoed as well. So far it shows how good an adaption it is with the flashbacks from later chapters already adapted, and I cannot wait to see what they pull off with stuff like Chiocolatta or Risotto Nero.
Today is the day of our reptilian lord and savior.
Snake or Turtle? Cause I think next week we will see the Turtle along with a new OP/ED.

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
Part 4 snow scene where a "random" helped the mother and baby Josuke in the snow. The guy who helped looked like Josuke from the future but the manga didn't explain it at all

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, people are gonna be shaking their heads at that one. Really glad that I know what is coming, reactions are better when in the know. Moody Blue also disguised as Abbachio is gonna also be hilarious to watch.
I only remember brick snake, I think it made me forget all the shit that came before it, that and I think I read it too fast. I only read the bullshit and not absorbed it.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I only remember brick snake, I think it made me forget all the shit that came before it, that and I think I read it too fast. I only read the bullshit and not absorbed it.
I'm a speedreader nyself, but come on. The second half is just a beautiful clusterfuck of what after what after what. Moody Blues cab disguise itself, the half in half out portion, purple haze being able to shoot his poison capsules, everything just got crazy from here on out.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a speedreader nyself, but come on. The second half is just a beautiful clusterfuck of what after what after what. Moody Blues cab disguise itself, the half in half out portion, purple haze being able to shoot his poison capsules, everything just got crazy from here on out.
It's probably just due to how long it's been for me, it's been like a year so I'm quite sure I just straight up forgot a lot of stuff.

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Grateful Dead is a badass looking Stand and it's not even a combatitive one from what I recall
latest

Actually it kinda is, it was fast enough to fend off Sticky Fingers. It's also has the "you can't let it touch you" ability (super fast/instant aging if it does) which makes it very strong in close quarters.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I love how Araki stopped designing the rest of the stand and stopped in the middle like, "This shit is sick, I'm done."
This reminds me
HeAw0EI.jpg

Caesar what happened to your legs mang.

Actually it kinda is, it was fast enough to fend off Sticky Fingers. It's also has the "you can't let it touch you" ability (super fast/instant aging if it does) which makes it very strong in close quarters.
Oh I see, I'm not reading through the manga so I can rexperience via anime.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
EDIT: Giorno giving life to things over the next couple of Encounters is gonna be hilarious to see the reactions to. Giving life to things is the solution of every fucking problem.

Haj2sUO.jpg

Good thing he didn't smack his crotch while reeling in :V

Last edited:

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Was talking to a friend of mine who's an anime only Jojo fan. He said the episode was great and enjoyed the BRICK SNAKE bullshit, but doubts things can get more bullshit than ZA WARUDO.

I had to hold my laughter.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Was talking to a friend of mine who's an anime only Jojo fan. He said the episode was great and enjoyed the BRICK SNAKE bullshit, but doubts things can get more bullshit than ZA WARUDO.

1449433885775tvfhf.gif

I mean like Bites the Dust is more bullshit than The World, that thing requires a high school teenager to explode just to trigger a time restart.

Oct 25, 2017

He has no fucking clue what the fuck is waiting for him. "DUDE HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU ERASE TIME? IT MAKES NO SENSE, YOU CAN STOP TIME, YOU CAN FREEZE TIME BUT YOU CAN'T ERASE IT, EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME!!!"

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Is there any limit to Gold Experience's life giving powers?
N4NeEQY.jpg

ksTKypM.jpg

Also STFU Fugo, you cowardly abandoning swiss cheese.

BTW as we enter 2019, I recommend anyone with any interst in Folklore and their history with civilization to check out the Prof. Munakata manga. No it's not bizarre like JoJo, but it's a great manga that shed slight on the origins of various folklore and myths at least in Japan. There are a few stories that seem a little too far fetched but the focus on folklore and epxlaining them is very interesting. It's practicaully tieing with JoJo as my fav. manga series of all time.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man, brick snake antivirus is already more bullshit than time stop to me, but I can't wait until it gets to diavolo and his head just explodes.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Man, brick snake antivirus is already more bullshit than time stop to me, but I can't wait until it gets to diavolo and his head just explodes.
Anime viewers have no idea how much we are anticipating their reactions to all the bullshit that's to come.

EDIT: Yo what

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any limit to Gold Experience's life giving powers?
N4NeEQY.jpg

ksTKypM.jpg

Also STFU Fugo, you cowardly abandoning swiss cheese.

BTW as we enter 2019, I recommend anyone with any interst in Folklore and their history with civilization to check out the Prof. Munakata manga. No it's not bizarre like JoJo, but it's a great manga that shed slight on the origins of various folklore and myths at least in Japan. There are a few stories that seem a little too far fetched but the focus on folklore and epxlaining them is very interesting. It's practicaully tieing with JoJo as my fav. manga series of all time.
Did that motherfucker just give life to cars and turn them into frogs?