• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
We call brick snake bullshit but it's legitimately one of the more grounded and realistic things in the series

Bacteria
Antibiotics
Life must find a way

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
It only works on creatures born from the ability.

And Araki conveniently never has anybody attack those.

Giorno's animals are Araki proof.
You have to attack one of the animals he creates for starters. We're also pretty sure that Araki forgot that ability ever existed because it would rob every fight of tension. If all Giorno had to do was make a Gorilla out of anything to tank a hit then every fight would've been easy.
Its not just animals, are you guys forgetting the Elevator Tree? Any form of life that is attacked. Since a lot of the stands this Part have effects that can travel from bosy to bosy part, it wouldn't be out there to consider the following. GE creates a new eye/hand/etc for the members when hurt. Thus that part is now a GE living thing, correct? Since it was accepted into the body as a fucntioning part, then that means the GE function is now a proper part of the body. They wouldn't even need to summon another life form with GE, just for someone to smack em in the eye, and the attacker will get sent flying for miles.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017

Also honestly i think pepole that think Fugo won't leave the group are going to be dissapointed. There's no way DP won't include that plot point but i do think we are going to see more Fugo scenes post leave as well as scenes with Polneraff before he contacts the group (but not shown who he is)

Last edited:

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I can't wait for Anime only's reaction to the next fight.

Cause I know they can already tell Prosciutto is the fucking coolest.

BUT THEY DON'T REALIZE THAT PESCI IS THE FUCKING COOLEST

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its not just animals, are you guys forgetting the Elevator Tree? Any form of life that is attacked. Since a lot of the stands this Part have effects that can travel from bosy to bosy part, it wouldn't be out there to consider the following. GE creates a new eye/hand/etc for the members when hurt. Thus that part is now a GE living thing, correct? Since it was accepted into the body as a fucntioning part, then that means the GE function is now a proper part of the body. They wouldn't even need to summon another life form with GE, just for someone to smack em in the eye, and the attacker will get sent flying for miles.
I think that aspect only works if it's an innocent creature just trying to find its way in the world, like the cut little suitcase frog. Body parts aren't innocent so you don't get karmic retribution for attacking them.

SENPAIatLARGE

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When can we post this:
I+have+one+last+pictureit+really+hits+home+_31f86710e7412541cee73fe95a9d1be1.png

In the anime thread?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"I somehow turned all the ashes that scattered across the earth into life, thus reviving my father!"

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
*Giorno cuts himself, then punches the blood*

"I've given the part of my DNA that contains traces of my father into life, turning it into mosquitoes, therefore being able to track down his burnt body!"

"But Jotaro said his body was completely burnt & the ashes were blown by the wind"

"I, GIORNO, HAVE A DREAM...TO MEET MY FATHER..."

"oh god not your dream shit again"

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The anime thread got me thinking...Giorno really should've gave everyone the blood of brick snake and then Fugo could've just pulled out Purple Haze and fucked the bad guy up.

(Don't tell them they'll never see him again)

Oct 25, 2017
Just double checked and they still have to survive Baby Face before they even get to King Crimson. I'm assuming Baby Face is in February? That shit is going to fucking melt minds.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Just double checked and they still have to survive Baby Face before they even get to King Crimson. I'm assuming Baby Face is in February? That shit is going to fucking melt minds.
Man even i dont remember much of Babyface xp
And even before that there is a ghost fishing rod with sonar/sensor abilities and a turtle which has within it working electricity that has a tv that shows david pro's captain tsubasa anime.

Oct 25, 2017
Man even i dont remember much of Babyface xp
And even before that there is a ghost fishing rod with sonar/sensor abilities and a turtle which has within it working electricity that has a tv that shows david pro's captain tsubasa anime.
Yeah Part 5 is when stands bullshit hits ludicrous speed. The first few stands are kinds of middling, but everything after Little Feet except for White Album are very out there from what I remember. Though even Little Feet and White Album have some of the coolest fights.

BinaryPork

Oct 31, 2017
I can't wait to see people react to Giorno becoming the team's healer.

"I gave my ladybug emblem life and turned it into my eye, in block form."

"Also I turned my hand into a piranha because I have a dream."

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I will scream at a low pitch only me & god can hear for the entire duration of King Crimson vs Metallica.

Also KC was always an interesting stand to me because I always thought it was much less OP than regular time stop. If you understand that KC can't physically kill someone during the time erasure and he can't see what happens in his visions, only the result of the gap of time he wanted to see. This means KC could very well get fucked by a stand that doesn't HAVE to deal with time too.

it's just wack because bruno vs KC has KC severing trish' hands without bruno noticing and bruno getting to see the vision, which is the dumbest thing

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Catching up to JoJolion and in case anyone was wondering

One of the songs in that album is Awaking the Centuries
Awaking San(to)Leaves
Awaking Santoryu ?

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
fellas i don't think i understand made in heaven anymore

the universe did a full reset when pucci was alive right ? so what did happen and what did not happen ?

As far as I'm understanding, everyone was replaced by a substitute ? Events loosely happened in the same way as the previous one but all the previous incarnations are gone just like what happens in the ending with the part 6 crew yeah ?

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Pucci sped up time and caused the universe to keep resetting until it reached a reality that would've suited his intention for Dio.
Emporio stops Pucci at a specific timeline wherein Jolyne didn't go to jail and things ended up better for the Joestars.

Oct 25, 2017
The Grateful Dead fight put me in such a sense of dread unlike any other fight, I love it
fellas i don't think i understand made in heaven anymore

the universe did a full reset when pucci was alive right ? so what did happen and what did not happen ?

As far as I'm understanding, everyone was replaced by a substitute ? Events loosely happened in the same way as the previous one but all the previous incarnations are gone just like what happens in the ending with the part 6 crew yeah ?
I don't believe events necessarily happened the same. More that there's an alternate version of everything.