• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Will only be second to the one when Narancia dies.
Yeah that's going to be great. I was sad too, but DTL going to explode.
DTL sucks and I have him on ignore but his "gimmick" is tiresome

nevermind the creepy posts he used to make about Gon and Killua, 2 12 year olds. Also pretty sure he got banned once for having a lewd Deku (from MHA, a 15 year old boy) avatar.
I have constantly fought the urge to put him on ignore for awhile to be honest. Didn't know about the lewdness stuff. I know he's a fujoshi crack addict but damn.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DTL sucks and I have him on ignore but his "gimmick" is tiresome

nevermind the creepy posts he used to make about Gon and Killua, 2 12 year olds. Also pretty sure he got banned once for having a lewd Deku (from MHA, a 15 year old boy) avatar.

His gimmick or whatever is really irritating, however, I feel somewhat guilty by the schadenfreude derived by seeing him react to characters he likes getting fucked over.

Either way though, apparently that's just the way the dude is. Anyway, what matters is enjoying the part and this adaptation is really good. Hopefully he ends up enjoying it regardless.

EDIT: I had forgotten about the lewd shit. Fuck that's messed up.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
His gimmick or whatever is really irritating, however, I feel somewhat guilty by the schadenfreude derived by seeing him react to characters he likes getting fucked over.

Either way though, apparently that's just the way the dude is. Anyway, what matters is enjoying the part and this adaptation is really good. Hopefully he ends up enjoying it regardless.

EDIT: I had forgotten about the lewd shit. Fuck that's messed up.

yeah if I remember right (this was years ago on the old site) it was Deku with a condom in his mouth in a really lewd fashion. kinda pretty gross

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder how pepole's reactions to the Stand Arrow's Origins are. Mind you that episode will likely contain one of the greatest chapters in all of JoJo, i have been rereading Feels Like The Sky Could Come Down On Us At Any Minute and it made me realise just how great a chapter it is - it's easily in my Top 10 favourite chapters in JoJo.

I totally forgot about this chapter and now I just remember how powerful it makes the character of Abbachio. Part 5 is really something huh

Oct 25, 2017
I am going to bet the Baby Face Arc is not going to be well received by the anime only watchers
Probably not. I hope they will be watching it while sitting down. It's pretty interesting, but it's definitely bullshit aplenty. It's like they have no idea what series they're watching and ignored all of my warnings not to think too heavily while they watch it. Part 5 is a crazy wild wide, but it's not the most logically sound.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I am also not the biggest fan of that arc myself - mostly because i really dislike Giorno's healing ability and Baby Face breaks all the Stand rules

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
There's no such thing as stands with rules.

All you gotta be is a thing and you can have a stand

Oct 25, 2017
"Giorno can't punch himself to give himself more life..."
u6laEr9.png

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know we're all talking about za! grateful deddo, but Beach Boy was really well done too. I winced at those sound effects, and Pesci's VA was really well done.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Just imagine the ending shot of Golden Wind's anime being just Fugo still standing on that dock at San Giorgio Maggiore, not having moved a step
Better yet, have him sitting in a cafe, drinking an espresso, and then have him flashback to the epilogue chapter. Fade back to him sitting there, and off in the distance is the stone ball still following his punk ass.

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
Anybody else annoyed by the stupid stand names in part 5? Moody Jazz, Fisher Man get the fuck outta here

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
Just finished Steel Ball Run, every part I read is my new fave. Didnt even see that ending coming, was like damn Araki killed off most of the mains kinda early, what could happen next..HOLY SHIT THE MADMAN