• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I dunno why folks get caught up on giorno's healing in the baby face fight. Like they preface that power up a lot and actually go out of their way yo explain it.

The actual problem with the Babyface fight is everything around when he loses his arm. The pacing and paneling of that is weird. Really the paneling of that entire fight is super odd.

Like I legit think the first half of that fight is fantastic(the actual confrontation I mean.) Cause its perfectly paced and builds toward the reveal perfectly. Its after that where things bresk down.

Last edited:

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Gold Experience is fine, Gold Experience Requiem though is a straight WAT though. If people are having issues now, hooboy will they when we get to the body part replacement, and the ending is going to turn off so many people.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I hope they allocate zero time and budget into the babyface arc and just dump it all into the White Album fight. That arc is just Giorno, Ghiacco, and Mista brute forcing the shit out of their stands and I love it for that

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they allocate zero time and budget into the babyface arc and just dump it all into the White Album fight. That arc is just Giorno, Ghiacco, and Mista brute forcing the shit out of their stands and I love it for that
wdAcG6E.png

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
plCd9gS.jpg

Oh Jotaro-kun, what comfort must you desire to appease those beautiful sad eyes of yours?

Jotaro has a long left arm :V

Zularti

Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering if you guys could help. I'm going to use Mutants and Masterminds (a point buy make your own power d20 system) and do it with stands.

I want ones that are misleading, either Canon or made up. For instance zipper man is cool because the way the power is presented it could be difficult to come up with attacks.

I don't care if it's a spoiler power or anything. I have 3 players. Personally I really like fisherman or whatever pecsi stand is called because of it's unique presentation and interesting power potential.

Thanks!

Euler

Oct 27, 2017
I was wondering if you guys could help. I'm going to use Mutants and Masterminds (a point buy make your own power d20 system) and do it with stands.

I want ones that are misleading, either Canon or made up. For instance zipper man is cool because the way the power is presented it could be difficult to come up with attacks.

I don't care if it's a spoiler power or anything. I have 3 players. Personally I really like fisherman or whatever pecsi stand is called because of it's unique presentation and interesting power potential.

Thanks!
There's a stand called Dragon's Dream that is quite unique.

https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dream

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
What western song that kinda disappoint you never got part (played) in anime? its always a long shot but still..

For me its always has been Holy Diver

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Looks like they added a scene of Nero looking for information about the boss' past and origins in the new episode. I was surprised to see someone with him and then I figured that would be the one reason he appears.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Also the most bullshit healing power is still Jolyne's that's the definition of "You're not even trying to justify that one."

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
What western song that kinda disappoint you never got part (played) in anime? its always a long shot but still..

For me its always has been Holy Diver
Tarot Woman from the same album would have been amazing for the second half of Part 3m
Also the most bullshit healing power is still Jolyne's that's the definition of "You're not even trying to justify that one."
You mean her string powers? Yeah, they are pretty OP.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like they added a scene of Nero looking for information about the boss' past and origins in the new episode. I was surprised to see someone with him and then I figured that would be the one reason he appears.
Yeah, I wondered about that. Who was this guy? Why add him?

It's also weird Rizotto was at the train station and discovered Pericolo's body... Of course he's one of the most popular characters and he needs more screen time, but did he need an extra accomplice? Are they going to add an explanation on how he was on the island in the end even though they only got there via a plane that blew up midway?

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Honestly, this arc was signifcantly improved in the anime. Still not great per say but not as bad as the manga.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Man how are pepole going to react to the Part 6's Stand Weirdness that don't have good fights to make up for the weird

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I'd argue that only 4 of Stone Ocean's fights are legit bad.

A lot of them are really fucking weird, but they're good.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd argue that only 4 of Stone Ocean's fights are legit bad.

A lot of them are really fucking weird, but they're good.
To me, the only good fight in part 6 (FF) is ruined because they decide to let FF live. It would have made narrative sense for Jolyne to kill it there, and it would have gotten killed in a smart and creative way. And I say that while FF and Jolyne are the only two characters of Stone Ocean that I like.
What other fights in SO are not outright bad? Planet Vibes and Dragon's Dream, maybe? Limp Bizkit and Highway to Hell? They are the least bad fights of the part, and I'd rank them at the same level as... Krafwerk?
Anything that involves Anna Sui, Weather, Emporio and Dio's sons is terrible. Hermes is underused and should have heroically died after Limp Bizkit. Pucci is a mess and a waste of a fantastic design. The character arcs are either wrong or lame or undercooked.
Even part 1 is immensely better than that whole mess, and that's not even getting into the art. Araki was in a weird mental space during that time...

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
To me, the only good fight in part 6 (FF) is ruined because they decide to let FF live. It would have made narrative sense for Jolyne to kill it there, and it would have gotten killed in a smart and creative way. And I say that while FF and Jolyne are the only two characters of Stone Ocean that I like.
What other fights in SO are not outright bad? Planet Vibes and Dragon's Dream, maybe? Limp Bizkit and Highway to Hell? They are the least bad fights of the part, and I'd rank them at the same level as... Krafwerk?
Anything that involves Anna Sui, Weather, Emporio and Dio's sons is terrible. Hermes is underused and should have heroically died after Limp Bizkit. Pucci is a mess and a waste of a fantastic design. The character arcs are either wrong or lame or undercooked.
Even part 1 is immensely better than that whole mess, and that's not even getting into the art. Araki was in a weird mental space during that time...
I respect your opinion

But also

FUCK YOUR OPINION

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Mobius Strip Jolyne and Literally on fire Jolyne were the moments where I was like "Fuck, this is literally the coolest JoJo." by MILES.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It looked like Nero was threatening the dude at the computer...he looked stress and Nero gave him a threatening looking gesture.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
A man named Yoshihiro gives a boy an ability that involves rock-paper-scissors...

Togashi must've said to himself, "Well, I pretty much have to at this point, right?" lol

Though he did enjoy using janken here and there in YYH:

TKRTQ9P.png

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Man after next's week episode (which will be good but still) the next 3 episodes are going to be amazing to see pepole react to.

Also you know where they are going to end the episode after White Album on (is it it okay if i post this image. It's from the JoJo Website?)

latest

Last edited: