• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Here's the line:

"Next time, the next Stand, Highway Star, will defeat those who go after my son!"

So he had already shot the person who got that Stand? Even so, how would he know its name?

Btw, I'm watching for the first time.
I think he said he shot around 6 people around Morioh-cho before he got to the last one, Mikitaka (alien friend)
Those six are each of the encounters throughout the rest of the Part
I really wished they had changed that huge ass footprint because that shit makes no sense and I want to see the anime thread just question how the fuck that even happened.
You wished they changed Trish's Stand's footprint to how it actually turns out later but also want to see the anime thread freak out over her Stand turning out different from what the footprint suggested? Err isn't it one or the other

So Jaded, from how I see it - Part 7 isn't actually Part 7 completely until the switch to the Seinen magazine happened. I just consider the beginning of it, when it still wasn't even declared to be an actual JoJo Part quite then, a separate thing from the rest of the story itself.
Basically I'm saying the Part itself kinda hasn't even officially begun quite yet from where you left off

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
So Jaded, from how I see it - Part 7 isn't actually Part 7 completely until the switch to the Seinen magazine happened. I just consider the beginning of it, when it still wasn't even declared to be an actual JoJo Part quite then, a separate thing from the rest of the story itself.
Basically I'm saying the Part itself kinda hasn't even officially begun quite yet from where you left off
This makes the most sense since the beginning is just weirdly paced bullshit without the fun sense of weird. I think after I marathoned two parts I needed a break and I just end up getting into other things and don't prioritize it.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
......Truth be told, I can't say I know or remember too much about the beginning of SBR. Kinda, in a sense, skipped ahead a bit after around chapter 12ish or even earlier by just reading along with someone else via YouTube at that point instead. It's around the mid-20's chapters or so where it all starts to be fresh in my mind as I decided it was time to get back to it on my own

Oct 25, 2017
......Truth be told, I can't say I know or remember too much about the beginning of SBR. Kinda, in a sense, skipped ahead a bit after around chapter 12ish or even earlier by just reading along with someone else via YouTube at that point instead. It's around the mid-20's chapters or so where it all starts to be fresh in my mind as I decided it was time to get back to it on my own
Sounds like I'm just trying to read too much of it then, that's how I am though unless it's something infuriating like Bohemian Rhapsody.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Eh, the Spicegirl footprint isn't really a big deal in the grand scheme of Araki changing his mind on a lot of things. Still, the anime is usually on point with making things more consistent, so it's a weird omission by DP.
They could turn it into an OVA or something.
I really hope they splice it with the King Crimson reveal. Show Fugo looking back in the rear mirror looking slightly concerned and save the reveal of the final stone transformation for where it originally is after the Gold Experience Requiem arc. That would perfectly compliment the gravitas of the gang deciding to stick together and face fate, and recontextualize Fugo's decision from "I'm out, the boss is just too powerful" to "oh shit, I have an inkling that some, if not all of us, are destined to die"

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
That cat-plant episode was so weird, but so awesome lol.

And as an ATLA fan, it was great to imagine an airbender using air that offensively. :P

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
I see Eyes of Heaven on sale at 13€, it's quite tempting. I have read that the gameplay isn't anything spectacular, but I figure it would still be pretty fun, if only for all the characters involved.

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
I see Eyes of Heaven on sale at 13€, it's quite tempting. I have read that the gameplay isn't anything spectacular, but I figure it would still be pretty fun, if only for all the characters involved.
At that price, I say go for it. Quality wise, it's an unfortunate case of "great style, little substance", but it scratches an itch.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
So I picked up the final volume in the English part 3 hardcover run in English. Can't remember what this hardcover run was called in japan though. Rather sad that it has come to an end. The character pages at the end of the book were always something I loved. And I especially loved the orange color chapters. Just felt way more JoJo to have color chapters that weren't full color.

Now then here's to the eventual part 4 English release!

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
So I picked up the final volume in the English part 3 hardcover run in English. Can't remember what this hardcover run was called in japan though. Rather sad that it has come to an end. The character pages at the end of the book were always something I loved. And I especially loved the orange color chapters. Just felt way more JoJo to have color chapters that weren't full color.

Now then here's to the eventual part 4 English release!
Not 100% sure, but I saw the term JoJonium being used?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's the Jojonium version. While it's not technically being done for Part 4, Viz is releasing a version where I think they're bigger/more pages compared to the original Japanese volumes. The Jojo Fandom lists the first volume as 200 pages while Viz says it's gonna be a whopping 376 and will also be hardcover.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Not 100% sure, but I saw the term JoJonium being used?
Yea think that is what it was called granted I always get confused since I remember it sounded super similar to JoJolion in my head.

I'm pretty sure it's the Jojonium version. While it's not technically being done for Part 4, Viz is releasing a version where I think they're bigger/more pages compared to the original Japanese volumes. The Jojo Fandom lists the first volume as 200 pages while Viz says it's gonna be a whopping 376 and will also be hardcover.
Yup and nice! Always love it when we get volumes with more pages then normal. Only downside will be no front cover JoJo characters from part 4 in the part 8 art style, No color chapters/pages, and no Araki character page either. Ah well was nice while it lasted!

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
They foreshadowed Nero's stand in the start of the episode XP

EDIT: Ah OK so if the old guy killed himself in the turtle's stand....
1- How did he get in there?
2- How did Nero get the burnt picture pieces?
3- Who separated the key from the turtle? Assuming the old guy wasn't at the station SOMEONE must've at least moved his body AND placed the turtle at the station.

Last edited:

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
There has been a lack of posting in the JoJo Part 5 Anime OT despite the episode just coming out, i wonder why?

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Find it funny that pepole are already coming up with Giorno using the water to his advantage when in the manga it's the opposite, he straight up admits he screwed up

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I was struggling with hearing it, but yeah that Diavolo voice definitely has some shades of Kamina. Dopplio is probably gonna be easier to discern.

Thuddert

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
They made a lot of progress in today's episode.

Coincidentally, I felt like using my recordplayer again today and I remembered I still had White Album in the wrap, so I played it while reading mango.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
MUlWZiI.png

giphy.gif

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
The built up to Risotto is simply amazing. I really didn't like how he just came and gone in the manga. My favorite part from Ghiaccio's fight is Giorno and Mista's bromance. I wouldn't even mind if the next episode gets delayed for months just so we can get a movie quality fight.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
The built up to Risotto is simply amazing. I really didn't like how he just came and gone in the manga. My favorite part from Ghiaccio's fight is Giorno and Mista's bromance. I wouldn't even mind if the next episode gets delayed for months just so we can get a movie quality fight.
I doubt that will happen. I do think there is going to a break after the KC Arc of maybe 2-3 weeks

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn dude, reading that Part 3 Vol 10... there's no better fight in Jojo. It's all just the best.

Jotaro even gets some comedy lines in there, I love him. It's even better once Part 4 confirms that he's just a big dork.