• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RuffMadman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Some merch came in today. Money well spent
vGrH3iMh.jpg

LIFoxNYh.jpg

f07FIkeh.jpg
KZh36eYh.jpg
Cilr1U4h.jpg

SO2D4wPh.jpg

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Why is Mista next to him?
Why wouldn't he be? Giorno's a lucky boy

That's the fight where Giorno helps him aim right? I forgot a lot of what happened outside of the memes and "I turned this bullet into a beetle and had it eat through your head."
tumblr_inline_nd43y5YVVi1so9ikc.png

LOOK AT MISTA'S PANTS >_>
Not finding a higher resolution of this image is a crime
Oh yeah and mista got damseled so boss Giorno saved him later in the fight but Mista and almost dying is like, Vento Aureo's OTP
Everybody knows

EVERYBODY
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Like, literally, they are the only ones that survived part 5(and don't want to be miles away from mafia bullshit).

There is a reason.

THERE IS A REASON.

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta keep the family's tradition of seducing sexy worshippers I guess
Giorno's not even hiding it most of the times o- o

...aaaand I just realised both his dads did that shit, poor Speedwagon.
Jonathan improved Speedwagon's shitty life. Dio fixed Pucci's ankle or something and Giorno saved Mista's life...hell, Giorno picked best boy and there's also bestest boy Bruno...yeah that fucked up rez fucked Giorno up indeed then..

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Jonathan improved Speedwagon's shitty life. Dio fixed Pucci's ankle or something and Giorno saved Mista's life...hell, Giorno picked best boy and there's also bestest boy Bruno...yeah that fucked up rez fucked Giorno up indeed then..
Mista is more lead than man by now, but he's the only one who kept his partner alive until the end of the series, he's the real lucky boy

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
MISTA'S PANTS >_>
Not finding a higher resolution of this image is a crime
Oh yeah and mista got damseled so boss Giorno saved him later in the fight but Mista and almost dying is like, Vento Aureo's OTP
Is Giorno trying to bury his hand in Mista's pants? I can see atleast three fingers going in.

Like a father like a son.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Is Giorno trying to bury his hand in Mista's pants? I can see atleast three fingers going in.

Like a father like a son.
Yes, the videogame toning it down for their intro pose was a bummer

like, i kinda see a reason for him to touch mista's hand so GE can reach the bullets but everything else was just invasion of personal space ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I blame them for the Jodeci song playing at the ending of the episodes

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, the videogame toning it down for their intro pose was a bummer

like, i kinda see a reason for him to touch mista's hand so GE can reach the bullets but everything else was just invasion of personal space ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I blame them for the Jodeci song playing at the ending of the episodes
It is funny, I was one of those who wanted Gangster's Paradise to be the end theme but now I am all in with the camp of Freak N You. It is the perfect choice.
When is the dub for 3 coming out?
It is out, unless you mean Part 5 then that's coming after part 4 dub is done and part 5 Japan dub finish airing.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
It is funny, I was one of those who wanted Gangster's Paradise to be the end theme but now I am all in with the camp of Freak N You. It is the perfect choice.
It really fits the part, Araki said "Eros" was a theme for it, and by the designs, posing, and touching friend's pants thing you can't really say otherwise

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Netflix didn't put Jojo in my region WHYYYYY ç-ç

Last edited:

Plastic Shark

Nov 17, 2017
The thumbnail already pisses me off... good god I cant speak enough to how I hate Diavolo design. Its everything that goes wrong from modern Araki's art.

Gotta agree. While I like the glam look of characters Diavolo just looks lame.
Guess it's to not look too similar to Kira with the suit. At least King Crimson looks cool.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Being honest - people calling David Production Scammers on Crunchyroll for releasing a recap episode that allows GW to be the best it can be is absolutely annoying me

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
the fashion in part 6 is out of control. the stand designs, the clothes.... i cant wait to see it animated lol

Oct 25, 2017
Mariip so we can talk about this in here

What spoilers/heavy foreshadowing are you talking about for the opening? I know theres the dripping blood and the KC/Trish bait and switch but I couldnt find much else

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Mariip so we can talk about this in here

What spoilers/heavy foreshadowing are you talking about for the opening? I know theres the dripping blood and the KC/Trish bait and switch but I couldnt find much else
First scene with the statue has bruno's rolling stone.
The character sequences' color schemes show who dies: abbachio, bruno and narancia have black sillhouetes where everyone else has them slightly colored. Abbachio's sequence had a stone head(symbolizing the image he made for the group)in the shape of his former partner and the way it dissolves in his chest emulates his death when donutted, btw you can see KC's arms surrounding him when he spins. Narancia's sequence has him getting smaller(aerosmith arc) or falling(as how i assume his death was) his soul kinda leaves the body too, but that sequence is abstract af, only obvious thing is that he dies, that sky got me that impression from the third time i saw it already after meeting him :(. Bruno's sequence has the orb of light he put out to defeat diavolo, once his head is above it the light goes out.
Last sequence with the character's faces has the survivors looking to the right and the dead to the left

There's probably more, but i chose the death ones cause they are the spoilery ones... the rest is nore metaphorical stuff, such as the chain positioning(like how mista's shot has him pushing the chains of fate aside), and of course the arrow...

Everytime i watch i catch a new snippet that means something, the last mindfuck i had were the sillhouete colors, even the first PV had that detail :/

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Also near the end where Abbacchio, Narancia, and Buccellati are all placed to the right - referencing Last Train Home wherein you see Avdul, Iggy, and Kakyoin at the right side of the river near the end
No nooo no Last Train Home references ;-; thats the only thing that makes me have feelings for part 3

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
Please take cowman seriously

I haven't actually reached cowman yet, but I've seen pictures of him, I know what he looks like lol. Can't wait to see what he's all about. (I'm at the first of Dio's sons, Ungalo)

I was talking about Miu Miu, whose sweater looks like a brain with eyeballs attached. Everyone here is definitely making a proud fashion statement.