• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Shark in My Soup is One of My Favourite Out of Context JoJo Panels
Yeah this is a great WTF moment to be sure.
Give me the Giorno vs Florida Man OVA
Giorno two hours into being in Florida:
226RbhG.jpg

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tomorrow's reaction to this will be interesting.
The boss of the mafia has been betrayed by his most trusted henchmen. There is no time for restrain. He needs to make an example of them all. Will he send Ciocolatta's murderous insanity? Notorious B.I.G.'s indiscriminate carnage? No, his first call is to Shark-in-the-soup and the-guy-who-makes-you-say-something-different-from-what-you-mean.
In retrospect, this fight is hilarious.

Oct 25, 2017
The boss of the mafia has been betrayed by his most trusted henchmen. There is no time for restrain. He needs to make an example of them all. Will he send Ciocolatta's murderous insanity? Notorious B.I.G.'s indiscriminate carnage? No, his first call is to Shark-in-the-soup and the-guy-who-makes-you-say-something-different-from-what-you-mean.
In retrospect, this fight is hilarious.
Diavolo sent his easiest to control top men first lol. Even Diavolo fucking hates Cicolatta.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of MistaxGiorno, this is my favorite piece of fan art I've seen of it

source via twitter
My fav ones usually take place in a post PHF scenario and have Fugo staring at the couple with an "could you stop flirting for a moment and freaking go to work pls" (but the best ones are in japanese -n-)
Sample
This other artist also does the cutest shit:

really
Shark in My Soup is One of My Favourite Out of Context JoJo Panels
it has been my number one since i read it lol, before that it was the "stealing a hundred cars" one

No, not confirmed. I'd say no since the arrow separated itself from him after Diavolo died. Who knows, though.
Since the arrow glowed when giorno held it i believe he can at least call it when needed but idk

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Im theorycrafting how itll get crimsoned and damn this song was made for that
And also made to be requiem'd

Aaaaaa

BinaryPork

Oct 31, 2017
I don't know how to feel after watching the opening in the other thread. It might have more direct spoilers than Bloody Stream and Chase, I can't believe that they just show off the climax leading up to GER.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I love the new song and opening video
Having said that
WHO THOUGHT PUTTING THE WHOLE LAST EPIDOSE IN IT WAS A GOOD IDEA?

Plastic Shark

Nov 17, 2017
Oh hey, at least they kept the boss hidden.
Man the final design is still super lame to me. I wish he stuck with the suit.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey, at least they kept the boss hidden.
Man the final design is still super lame to me. I wish he stuck with the suit.
The design for Diavolo doesn't even look like he belongs in a suit. The mystery design for him comes out of left field when you know what he actually looks like.
Ya know what, i am suprised they had no hints towards Polneraff in the Opening.
They knew what not to hint at if that's the case. The reactions to that reveal and how hard he gets bodied in the flashback are going to be great.

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
new op doesn't spoil that much outside of spice girl

stuff like the hand and the arrow don't mean much if you don't know. obviously giorno fights the boss.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I wanna know what the anime onlies got from this op, to me it just shows the whole ending and I, myself didn't want to see those scenes in motion until they happened lol

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
Haven't seen anything about the OP yet or episode I'm waiting to see it all at once in the episode. I'm very excited to see Tiziano and Squalo, I love their dynamic. Tiziano has one of my fave character designs of all of part 5 he just looks so nice.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
This OP has so much KC fuckery potential if they decide to do so, it's all about the good guys winning D:

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The new ending is going to be amazing near the end when all of the stands in the part get on it

Edit: Also the part quoted from O Fortuna...

est affectus, et defectus, semper in angaria.
(Drive on, weighted down, always enslaved)

quod per sortem sternit fortem mecum omnes plangite!
(since fate strikes down the strong man, everyone weep with me!)

ARAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!

Last edited:

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
lmao from the subtlety of the first opening to the bluntness of the second.

Last edited:

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the gimmick for this op will be Chariot Requiem mixing everyone up instead of king crimson doing shit

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
I think the gimmick for this op will be Chariot Requiem mixing everyone up instead of king crimson doing shit

I really hope they do something really different like that. I think it'd be super cool if King Crimson skipped stuff, but I feel like it's so expected by now from DIO and Kira from the previous seasons that doing something different would be amazing. Like Chariot Requiem, or maybe I was thinking even when Giorno stabs himself in the OP, in the episode after he gets GER, GER activates in the OP and messes with it. I dont know I just threw out a random idea lol.

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope they do something really different like that. I think it'd be super cool if King Crimson skipped stuff, but I feel like it's so expected by now from DIO and Kira from the previous seasons that doing something different would be amazing. Like Chariot Requiem, or maybe I was thinking even when Giorno stabs himself in the OP, in the episode after he gets GER, GER activates in the OP and messes with it. I dont know I just threw out a random idea lol.
the chaotic music in the bridge reminds me of Chariot. King Crimson's stuff isn't really frantic or anything I don't think, it's the opposite right?

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I think they'll make a version where everything that goes right gets skipped and redacted to wins for diavolo

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
I'm currently near the beginning of the episode. Man that scene with mista, narancia, and abbacchio was funny. Also, they seem to be leaving out some stuff about Bruno's condition? Like there was nothing said about his heart maybe being stopped, and Giorno didn't wonder why he wasn't eating anything. I don't think this is a huge deal, but I kinda wish they emphasized it a bit more. Although, from what I saw during reviews/reactions of last episode, people have already started guessing what's happening so maybe I don't need to think about this lol.

the chaotic music in the bridge reminds me of Chariot. King Crimson's stuff isn't really frantic or anything I don't think, it's the opposite right?

The stand not the band right? As far as I can remember the stand is pretty calm and subtle, but the reactions it garners from people is frantic and causes panic.

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
So the voice at the end of episode 21 is doppio. I always thought it was tiziano when i read the manga, but he had a different voice this episode. which, like I'm fine with being wrong here because i really like that voice for doppio.

For some reason, after seeing him in the opening, I've gotten so much more hyped for when he shows up. Like, i've always liked doppio and was wanting to see him, but now im anticipating him even more.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
So the voice at the end of episode 21 is doppio. I always thought it was tiziano when i read the manga, but he had a different voice this episode. which, like I'm fine with being wrong here because i really like that voice for doppio.

For some reason, after seeing him in the opening, I've gotten so much more hyped for when he shows up. Like, i've always liked doppio and was wanting to see him, but now im anticipating him even more.
It's doppio, that voice was high pitched and kid like, im kinda sad it wasn't Tiziano's but his voice is still good, priblem was I was already getting used to the other...

Man im hyped for this half

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I was so excited for the new op and ending I forgot they erased the line about bruce lee and stallone, rip

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
I was so excited for the new op and ending I forgot they erased the line about bruce lee and stallone, rip
You get the idea of how our Part 4 manga woes went

I knew that HAD to be Doppio's voice at the end of ep. 21
Like, why would Tiziano have to phone Squalo as if they were separated

Also, for a second in the ED I thought that was SCR and not Purple Haze, hehe