• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
That shit with the Orangutan, the shower scene with that girl who's prbably like 10 or 11, and now this one I watched with the fake Keikio and his tongue game
Rerorerorerorero

I dont think part 3 needs spoiler tags, at least not for the first half xD

I wanted to quit at that first episode you mentioned tho

Also be prepared for
a literal pedophile =_=, in the second season i believe

Sep 7, 2018
I'm on episode 14. Now they're acting like the white folks in horror movies. As soon as I saw those roaches crawling on that guy's neck I would've been out of there.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Alessi isn't a pedo, but that doesn't stop him from being my least favorite arc of Part 3. The moment with the orangutan also wasn't as bad in the manga. It was just meant to be a reference to "Psycho," nothing more

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
First time I played it was Koichi Hirose and it was before I knew of Part 5, I almost called him Giorno Giovanna, but it wasn't on the nose enough. I wonder if anybody called their character Okuyasu Nijimura and didn't upgrade the knowledge stat.
LOL

I remember making up a cheesy name with what i knew of japanese for mine and it was probably really bad, i think it translated to "wings of justice"

Now i'm kinda cuious on what Giorno's japanese name means, cause it's a hell of a strange name iirc...

Ok my character's name wasn't that bad

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Stands are a reflection of the minds of the users, that says a lot on that regard. And I won't even talk about the rest of your post, that was bad and she didn't need to stay in a towel for that long >_>

That's oddly fitting lol

Alessi isn't a pedophile. He's a coward who is so pathetic he can only bully children because he thinks they can't fight back.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
That's precisely what it was - she was never focused on in the towel the way the anime disgustingly depicted that. Not to mention, she was a character created out from editor interference & not by Araki himself, thankfully. Those damn theories that she's Jolyne's mother... bleueghhh
>_> good grief, it gets worse and worse. Honestly i find it hard liking part 3 with all these stuffs that make it icky :/

And i hate araki's editors if that and the anasui thing are true >_>

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I just realized the whole arrow section of the op(after the king crimson skip) has some small skips on the title cards(the big names with the arrow separators on it), that doesn't happen in the other bits with the big names, only in the takes where giorno is grabbing the arrow
@_@

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I just realized the whole arrow section of the op(after the king crimson skip) has some small skips on the title cards(the big names with the arrow separators on it), that doesn't happen in the other bits with the big names, only in the takes where giorno is grabbing the arrow
@_@
Yeap, also noticed that, that's where some bullshit is going to happen that's for sure. Whether we are getting it King Crimson'd or GER is to be seen...

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Yeap, also noticed that, that's where some bullshit is going to happen that's for sure. Whether we are getting it King Crimson'd or GER is to be seen...
Im hyped! i think theyll skip the beginning and add something in that bit then
Is Jojolion close to completion? How good is part 8 so far?
Seems to be close to its climax, i'm liking it a lot, but not sure if it's everyone's cup of tea.

Oct 25, 2017
I never really thought about it before but Giorno being Dio's son really does have next to zero relation to anything that actually happens in Part 5.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I never really thought about it before but Giorno being Dio's son really does have next to zero relation to anything that actually happens in Part 5.
It's mostly for cool points and maybe charisma, even his ideals are more on the jonathan side lol
I thought they'd touch on that while i was reading the part but it never came out again, worse, Polnaleff blindly trusted the dude and didn't even comment if he seemed similar to jotaro or something(like koichi did) I didn't miss it, but it's funny

Oct 25, 2017
Probably has a few more years lol. I really like it though, it's in contention as far as being my favorite part, just all depends on how they end it
I mean Giorno does kill the person that's partially responsible for Dio getting a stand in the first place.
It's mostly for cool points and maybe charisma, even his ideals are more on the jonathan side lol
I thought they'd touch on that while i was reading the part but it never came out again, worse, Polnaleff blindly trusted the dude and didn't even comment if he seemed similar to jotaro or something(like koichi did) I didn't miss it, but it's funny
Polnareff was so revenge crazed that I don't think he was paying too much attention to that. "You guys want Diavolo dead. Cool, let's be friends."

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Polnareff was so revenge crazed that I don't think he was paying too much attention to that. "You guys want Diavolo dead. Cool, let's be friends."
I dont think he even noticed who was the guy, though he should have some intel cause he was 24/7 searching for these people and paranoid af

Also, 30 years and he hasn't learned a thing about revenge? I just saw him as someone desperate to stop the evil dude but had his plans hijacked :/

Oct 25, 2017
I dont think he even noticed who was the guy, though he should have some intel cause he was 24/7 searching for these people and paranoid af

Also, 30 years and he hasn't learned a thing about revenge? I just saw him as someone desperate to stop the evil dude but had his plans hijacked :/
I have no faith in Polnareff's ability to learn things.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Well, going from horse races to rock people sure is a drastic change. I have heard part 7 is very good. What do you think about that?
Huge step up on writing, but a major step down in some stuff like bringing sexist tropes back and some trigger warnings on that :/

Honestly it's a very well praised part but i don't feel safe expressing my opinions around because it has a very passionate fanbase, so I stop at saying it's very well written but i like jojolion a bit better.

Deleted member 19782

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Huge step up on writing, but a major step down in some stuff like bringing sexist tropes back and some trigger warnings on that :/

Honestly it's a very well praised part but i don't feel safe expressing my opinions around because it has a very passionate fanbase, so I stop at saying it's very well written but i like jojolion a bit better.

Thanks for the opinion! I appreciate it.

I wonder if David Productions will end up animating Part 7 considering it is done.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Giorno being half vampire really was ignored wasn't it?
Technically Dio himself wasn't 100% vampire since only his head was still vampiric, so giorno is just like 3% vampire and i guess all that does is making 4 out of 5 party members think you're a cool guy and maybe surviving some bullshit.

Oh and giving the kid a sick hair dye, thanks puberty