• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Fair enough, I do wonder how they are going to do Sleeping Slaves as it's own episode and the final episode will be one giant epilogue

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Fair enough, I do wonder how they are going to do Sleeping Slaves as it's own episode and the final episode will be one giant epilogue
Im still stuck wondering if they'll do something to ease in sleeping slaves cause it's like *bruno ascending to heaven* "HEY, HOW D'YA THINK PEOPLE TASTE LIKE?"
Maybe they'll make sleeping slaves one and a half and the epilogue is just 15 minutes... I mean, I'd like something bigger than we got but there's no time to do a phf either

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
I kinda don't want all of sleeping slaves all at once I kinda want it to be split up throughout the final fight and like ease us into the mystery of what's happening. But also at the same time I think that might make things too crowded and confusing with like random flashback scenes happening while all the silver chariot and requiem arrow stuff happens. They'll probably put it one episode but that's gonna feel out of place especially if it's right after diavolo's defeat.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
It's totally out of place but it's also more mista goodness... i wonder how araki had the idea of making an epilogue like that, i'd guess he only wanted the gang to have one more adventure before saying goodbye :/

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was wondering if they would put it after the betrayal... Maybe they'll put it when Requiem puts everyone to sleep...
But it really looks like they'll keep it at the end, and it's going to be WEIRD.

Sep 7, 2018
Mariip You were right, Okayasu is kind of dumb
I just came to the part where he let the old man out of the photo. I knew the dude was playing him. I was like "Yo why are you untaping him?!

Oct 25, 2017

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Monthly reminder that the Part 4 dub is great.

"Why am I here? MEOW MEOW"

& yes, they kept "LET'S KILL DA HOE! BIIIIIIITTTTCCCCCCHHHHH" in Highway Star:

Sep 7, 2018
Even Koichi is dumb, did you see his test scores before Yukako scared the knowledge into him?

Kira is legit.
He might just be a lazy student, but anyway it was dumb that he thought ghosts need to breath.
I really hope we don't just get episodes right after another with new random stand users fighting the squad. I also really don't like how there are multiple bows and arrows now. In the beginning I thought the bow and arrow thing was weird because they made it seem in Part 3 like people were born with stands and they just manifest at their own time. Part 3 also made it seem like there were only stand users equal to each tarot card and then Egyptian Gods, but then I got used to this idea and then they had an arc resolving getting the bow and arrow. Made you think we were going to have a different villain instead, but he died, and then Chili Pepper died and they got it and it looked like we were going into another direction and now here it comes again, but now there are possibly more sets of bows and arrows. I just don't like it. I wish they just kept it out and went about solving the mystery of Kira's new identity.

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
He might just be a lazy student, but anyway it was dumb that he thought ghosts need to breath.
I really hope we don't just get episodes right after another with new random stand users fighting the squad. I also really don't like how there are multiple bows and arrows now. In the beginning I thought the bow and arrow thing was weird because they made it seem in Part 3 like people were born with stands and they just manifest at their own time. Part 3 also made it seem like there were only stand users equal to each tarot card and then Egyptian Gods, but then I got used to this idea and then they had an arc resolving getting the bow and arrow. Made you think we were going to have a different villain instead, but he died, and then Chili Pepper died and they got it and it looked like we were going into another direction and now here it comes again, but now there are possibly more sets of bows and arrows. I just don't like it. I wish they just kept it out and went about solving the mystery of Kira's new identity.
they are not random, but yeah part 4 is pretty slice of lifey, you'll get more kira by the midpoint of it, this isn't like part 3, the main villain actually matters lol

Oct 25, 2017
The whole bow and arrow thing isn't as random as you think it is.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Some people are born with stands while others have them because of the arrow.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I was wondering if they would put it after the betrayal... Maybe they'll put it when Requiem puts everyone to sleep...
But it really looks like they'll keep it at the end, and it's going to be WEIRD.
Same, I really don't like where it currently is in the manga as it is right now. It's The only other place I could see being put in is right AFTER the epilogue. Assuming the epilogue isn't paperthin like the manga, maybe DP could zoom in on Mista having some sort guilt or acceptance when he's behind Giorno's side as his right hand man; then cut to the entire Sleeping Slaves Arc. That way, you could end the part with a bittersweet image of Rolling St- *cough* Turning Rocks.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Same, I really don't like where it currently is in the manga as it is right now. It's The only other place I could see being put in is right AFTER the epilogue. Assuming the epilogue isn't paperthin like the manga, maybe DP could zoom in on Mista having some sort guilt or acceptance when he's behind Giorno's side as his right hand man; then cut to the entire Sleeping Slaves Arc. That way, you could end the part with a bittersweet image of Rolling St- *cough* Turning Rocks.
You could make him mention the episode at the funeral but him not knowing the freaking stone that doomed one of his friends now gonna doom 3 of them kinda makes it hard to sell. I've always wanted to know how Mista would do after all that since he's the only one left from the original group but his personality isn't prone to feel guilt either. PHF Mista was already too Gangstar to help speculating on that

Damn, I wouldn't have started this if I knew that. Now what am I supposed to watch?
You can sorta start part 5 but that would throw you into jojo limbo because that one's still airing(and i recommend watching 4 and 5 in order despite them not being that connected), reading part 6 is sorta safe if you don't care for one minor spoiler(that being one returning character). Now if you wanna watch something else I'd advise watching Hunter x Hunter, which is a very good anime, has plenty episodes before you catch up with the dub and manages to be the polar opposite of jojo in regards to how battles and rules are handled but it's just as entertaining with plenty genre variation between sagas(which is sorta jojo like)

or watch the part 4 sub lol

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
You could make him mention the episode at the funeral but him not knowing the freaking stone that doomed one of his friends now gonna doom 3 of them kinda makes it hard to sell. I've always wanted to know how Mista would do after all that since he's the only one left from the original group but his personality isn't prone to feel guilt either. PHF Mista was already too Gangstar to help speculating on that

I don't remember much about the fight, but did the artist guy explicitly say that altering the stone would lead to a much worse fate? I don't think Mista would feel too bad either way, but it does really come across as odd that Araki just swept away all of the implications of that lol. DP should just throw in a dialogue or two saying how stubborn or headstrong the gang are idk.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I don't remember much about the fight, but did the artist guy explicitly say that altering the stone would lead to a much worse fate? I don't think Mista would feel too bad either way, but it does really come across as odd that Araki just swept away all of the implications of that lol. DP should just throw in a dialogue or two saying how stubborn or headstrong the gang are idk.
Iirc it was said that Mista altering the stone lead to more deaths but there was some hope something in fate could change, when there wasn't a chance before.

My interpretation of that if Mista didn't do that Bruno would have just died without rebelling against the boss(he had a hole in his ribcage so he probably turned too late out of despair or the boss just killed him after retrieving Trish, since Rolling stones only foresees deaths that will happen soon) and Diavolo would keep ruling all of Italy.

Mista breaking the car and making that mess made Buccelatti decide to go himself after the guy that killed Luca, instead of Fugo as initially planned. If Fugo went there instead of Buccelatti i believe poor Giorno would have just melted on that same day, because Bruno was the only one there that would listen to a stray kid lol.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I saw this for the first time today and I was fucking mesmerized.

It's an hour long, but I really recommend setting aside the time to watch the whole thing

The picture he's doing

713839.jpg

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I saw this for the first time today and I was fucking mesmerized.

It's an hour long, but I really recommend setting aside the time to watch the whole thing

The picture he's doing

713839.jpg

This picture is amazing, but Jolyne sitting on her 15 year-old-looking greatgreatgreatgreatgreat(?) grand uncle's lap and hugging him always makes me go "NOPE"

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

The picture he's doing

713839.jpg

Hate how Jonathan, Joseph, Jotaro and Josuke look in Araki's new style. Most look like completely different characters.

what picture of mista and Trish you guys talking about?

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I had a thought recently, what if they put in a considerable amount of anime only content in this next episode not only having Diavolos backstory but also introducing Polneraff without saying it is im

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't the dancing pic worse if I remember right? Actually no it's not, I can't even find Jolyne in it.
The dancing fresco was in Jojo A Gogo, the part 5 artbook. The last double page was the first artwork of Jolyne, since her manga was starting soon afterwards (and it's fantastic).
I really don't have a problem with the sensual poses in Jojo artwork really. Probably because most Jojo characters are blatantly non sexual? Like, can you imagine Jôtarô or Giorno (or DIO or Diavolo) having even passing physical interest in anyone? (Katakana Dio, DIO and roman alphabet Dio being different characters, of course).
They're fashion shoots, nothing more.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The dancing fresco was in Jojo A Gogo, the part 5 artbook. The last double page was the first artwork of Jolyne, since her manga was starting soon afterwards (and it's fantastic).
I really don't have a problem with the sensual poses in Jojo artwork really. Probably because most Jojo characters are blatantly non sexual? Like, can you imagine Jôtarô or Giorno (or DIO or Diavolo) having even passing physical interest in anyone? (Katakana Dio, DIO and roman alphabet Dio being different characters, of course).
Jotaro and Giorno not really.

DIO and Diavolo easily.

Oct 25, 2017
Dio fucks.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
It is looking like KC vs Metallica isn't going to be wrapped up in 2 episodes..soo

Episode 26: My Name is Doppio: Island vs Sardenga - My Name is Doppio Part 2. This would be usually just be 3 chapters but the title hints we make get Diavolo's backstory so it will be 3.5/4 Chapters.

Episode 27: King Crimson vs Metallica. King Crimson vs Metallica Part 1 to the end of 4. This is relatively simple - ends with Risotto preparing to finish off Doppio but gets shot by Aerosmith.

Episode 28: Feels Like The Sky Could Fall Down At Any Time. King Crimson vs Metallica Part 5-6 + Feels like the Sky Could Fall Down At Any Minute. I think Abbachio's death is going to be greately expanded on in the anime and the episode will end with Abbachio resting in the sky. It ends with a post credit scene of Polneraff.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Jotaro not, DIO yes, Giorno's part was based on the concept of eros so yeah but he's 15 and too cool for that now except for the occasional slipping your hand in your friend's pants and checking their butts so idk

But yeah most of the art means nothing and trish probs just like to dance carioca funk

Whew, my boy looks so good

D3yjECiUcAA7jQw.jpg
pink hair :( i was thinking they'd go for purple ;-;

Oct 25, 2017
Jotaro not, DIO yes, Giorno's part was based on the concept of eros so yeah but he's 15 and too cool for that now except for the occasional slipping your hand in your friend's pants and checking their butts so idk

But yeah most of the art means nothing and trish probs just like to dance carioca funk

pink hair :( i was thinking they'd go for purple ;-;
I think Doppio's hair is pink to match Diavolo's unless having a split personality instantly dyes your hair as well as making you more buff and taller.