• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nah

Jolyne also looks great in Araki's new style

She tends look off in some illustration, but I can agree with that. She's look great in that Gucci one-shot.

latest

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really don't know what color combination they'll go with for Jolyne in the anime. She's had them all, and she looks fantastic in all of them.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You know, with all the official art of Jolyne with Part 5 characters, I wonder her in Part 5 would turn out.

I really don't know what color combination they'll go with for Jolyne in the anime. She's had them all, and she looks fantastic in all of them.

I earnestly think they might stick with the dark clothing motif they gave her in Eyes of Heaven, drawing parallels with Jotaro's dark anime colors.

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I hope they go for green jolyne, just not sure if neon or turquoise,but she looks rad in the colored manga... i just hope they keep avoiding the blue suits, they're basic

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
I see a group shot of all the jojos and there really is so much blue. I'm glad giorno is pink. The anime really should have went with purple josuke. I think the only colour I ever see Johnny in is blue so that's probably gonna be his anime colour.

Jolyne id love to see as green or turquoise

Oct 25, 2017
I see a group shot of all the jojos and there really is so much blue. I'm glad giorno is pink. The anime really should have went with purple josuke. I think the only colour I ever see Johnny in is blue so that's probably gonna be his anime colour.

Isn't Johnny a very light blue almost green though?
They should use this color for Johnny:
latest

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

they changed jotaro to black... it's something

joseph uses some weird color mixes too iirc...

I think they should stay away from pink for jolyne, she could pull it off easily but it's sucha a feminine color I don't think it goes well with her xD

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
Isn't Johnny a very light blue almost green though?
They should use this color for Johnny:
latest
I like that style for Johnny. They better keep his lipstick! And also, idk what the different colour schemes are for gyro, but those neon colours from eyes of heaven are pretty bad and should not be used for him. I love neon, but all at once is too much imo.
they changed jotaro to black... it's something

joseph uses some weird color mixes too iirc...

I think they should stay away from pink for jolyne, she could pull it off easily but it's sucha a feminine color I don't think it goes well with her xD
I love the pink jolyne with the jacket that was posted earlier but I do like her better in the manga colours and that turquoise outfit! I think that just really suits her!!

Also foo fighters has to be green, and I like Hermes manga colour scheme, and all this green/blue together looks good together

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She looks fantastic on that cover.
I also love orange Jolyne.
latest
Yes! That was the first artwork of Jolyne officially revealed! I like how the pose should be sleazy/lewd, but in the direction where you'd expect the male gaze to go, there's a spiky crocodile mouth agape, doing eye contact with the reader "I dare ya".
The crocodile is a better dad on this picture than Jotaro in the entire part 6.

Oct 25, 2017
Yes! That was the first artwork of Jolyne officially revealed! I like how the pose should be sleazy/lewd, but in the direction where you'd expect the male gaze to go, there's a spiky crocodile mouth agape, doing eye contact with the reader "I dare ya".
The crocodile is a better dad on this picture than Jotaro in the entire part 6.
Jolyne also has beautiful eyes.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Mariip You were right, Okayasu is kind of dumb
I just came to the part where he let the old man out of the photo. I knew the dude was playing him. I was like "Yo why are you untaping him?!
Oopsie...that was an unfortunate scene falling to the constraints of an episode's time limit.

So, the elder Kira was supposed to manipulate the room with his ghost-Stand powers and make it so the beams creak, as if he really did escape the photo. And so that is what leads Okuyasu and Koichi into falling for the cheap trick there

D32kdk4UIAAser_.png

Then there's this nice little moment too:

D32kvR3UEAAf0FX.png

Jotaro not, DIO yes, Giorno's part was based on the concept of eros so yeah but he's 15 and too cool for that now except for the occasional slipping your hand in your friend's pants and checking their butts so idk

But yeah most of the art means nothing and trish probs just like to dance carioca funk

pink hair :( i was thinking they'd go for purple ;-;
I wanted that too, but the purple shirt will have to do. Pink and purple go well together
*insert avatar quote of which I had containing a certain other purple-pink guy*

Last edited:

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
I'd slot Sleeping Slaves after the episode that adapts the chapter King Crimson vs Metallica 6 or leave it at the end.

Slaves works as an epilogue because of what Scolippi says at the end, but having it between
Abbacchio and Narancia
could be some nice tragic foreshadowing.

Also I'd kill for the dancing image to be used as inspiration for a special ED image for an epilogue use of Sleeping Slaves; Trish and Mista are a confirmed couple by the end of VA anyway.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
King Crimson's anger borders on being comedic at times. I don't know if that's how DP drew him or just the fact that he's got two faces.
I've got a friend that cant take episodes seriously because of the second face... that smol boy is just
REEEEE
Trish and Mista are a confirmed couple by the end of VA anyway.
What? Just because she thinks his stink isn't that bad? They looked more like goofy friends to me lol

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's annoying the epilogue is so short we don't even know what happens to Trish, WHO'S MERELY THE THIRD SURVIVOR.
Did she go back to being a young single girl living a normal life? Did she stay with her friends? Did she take a bigger role in the mafia?
Coco Jumbo's future is clearer than hers!

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
It's annoying the epilogue is so short we don't even know what happens to Trish, WHO'S MERELY THE THIRD SURVIVOR.
Did she go back to being a young single girl living a normal life? Did she stay with her friends? Did she take a bigger role in the mafia?
Coco Jumbo's future is clearer than hers!
I just follow purple haze feedback's vision of it cause it makes sense: Giorno took over passione with some reasonable excuse because the boss is stupid and not having an identity is a perfect breach, Mista is third in command cause he's too afraid of being half of number 4, polnaleff is the councilman and Trish's a singer that's as far away from the mob as possible cause that's what any sane person would do instead of staying and marrying the third in command of the mob at the age of 16 *shrug* and fugo got his shit back together ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do hope we got a slightly more canon epilogue though, this series lacks don giorno. It's one of the reason this ne op gave me the chills lol

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
I feel like I've been attacked for some reason.

I'd like a Purple Haze Feedback adaptation either as an OVA or appended outright to the series. Requiem stands are yet another overlooked development that's really cool and we need more of them.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like I've been attacked for some reason.

I'd like a Purple Haze Feedback adaptation either as an OVA or appended outright to the series. Requiem stands are yet another overlooked development that's really cool and we need more of them.
I like PHF, sorry if i made it sound bad. i just don't like Mista x Trish as a couple, since she had more moments with literally everyone in the gang but none of them i'd count as romantic and her moment with mista was literally "i dont hate you" but people imply it as marriage or smt D:(and she deserves a better life outside the mob, like what PHF gave her)

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
I'm like nervous to see the scissors in the throat tomorrow, assuming the episode gets that far. If not then thankfully I've got another week to prepare myself for that horror lol. The first time I saw that in the manga I had to take a break for a day, it's soooo gross. However, despite that, I'm still very much looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I wonder if it'll be more about backstories, like specifically Diavolo/Doppio's and Risotto's. The fight will probably start, and I think we'll at least see the razorblades.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm like nervous to see the scissors in the throat tomorrow, assuming the episode gets that far. If not then thankfully I've got another week to prepare myself for that horror lol. The first time I saw that in the manga I had to take a break for a day, it's soooo gross. However, despite that, I'm still very much looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I wonder if it'll be more about backstories, like specifically Diavolo/Doppio's and Risotto's. The fight will probably start, and I think we'll at least see the razorblades.
I would assume next ep would end with the exploding frog.

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
I would assume next ep would end with the exploding frog.
I totally forgot about that exploding frog so I just went and checked and yup a frog does explode with razorblades lol. I think depending on how much they put into the backstories (if they even are gonna put backstories) then they might not make it there next ep. But I am very much looking forward to seeing Doppio use a frog as a phone.

Oct 25, 2017
I totally forgot about that exploding frog so I just went and checked and yup a frog does explode with razorblades lol. I think depending on how much they put into the backstories (if they even are gonna put backstories) then they might not make it there next ep. But I am very much looking forward to seeing Doppio use a frog as a phone.
That's frog probably got the most gruesome death in Jojo along with Illuso.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
They are probably going to add some risotto scenes there since they expanded a bit on la squadra

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
I like PHF, sorry if i made it sound bad. i just don't like Mista x Trish as a couple, since she had more moments with literally everyone in the gang but none of them i'd count as romantic and her moment with mista was literally "i dont hate you" but people imply it as marriage or smt D:(and she deserves a better life outside the mob, like what PHF gave her)
I'm just messing around.

Though she might want to stay in contact with Giorno and Mista given that she's a Stand user and life is never easy for them.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I'm just messing around.

Though she might want to stay in contact with Giorno and Mista given that she's a Stand user and life is never easy for them.
Lol you got me

Yeah that'd be nice, they probably still have a lot to process after part5's insanity @-@...
I kinda wished Giorno had met the Joestars, he deserved a family that's not shitty and the games make me think him and josuke would be good bros, also poor polnaleff could talk to his friend again >_>