• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
he was only getting money to finance his dream, becoming a capo is expensive af ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He also uses it to feed the kids. It is a nice roundabout how a kind gangster led him on a Joestar path more than a DIO one despite going that route. It also ties back to the themes of fate quite well.

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
That moment where he takes the money but then also feeds the kid is a great moment to show his character. I really loved that anime addition.

I've been watching the first episodes again and giorno is more of an adorable smug dude than the badass that's shown later, i wished he got some alone time more cause its the only moments you can see a trace of jonathan in him lol, but it's very fitting of the character his ability to be his own self and not just a shade of these two
I really like smug Giorno, I wish it showed up a little more. If I remember correctly, I think his final words against Cioccolata are fairly smug, so that's just overall a great moment for him.

Deleted member 6026

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4. What is interesting and I think ties into this theory is that Zombie Jesus bit Josuke, but we know now that he had his stand from before. So yeah, I think at some point he is going to eat for a 2nd time the new strand, sacrifice Soft and Wet, and unlock Crazy Diamond, which has been laying dormant this whole time.

Two things. First, I think the "bite marks" are actually Wall Eyes themselves, not where someone's been bitten. Think of the Wall Eyes like an infection, one capable of jumping to humans if they're exposed to them for a prolonged period of time. Ojiro's childhood home resided where the Wall Eyes are located now, and he developed his Stand ability long before they erupted from the ground. That indicates that there's a connection between the Wall Eyes and the development of Stands, and that the Wall Eyes' power to grant Stands has existed since before they erupted from the ground. If the Wall Eyes are responsible for the manifestation of Stands—and people only develop Stands after they've been "bitten," as we saw firsthand with Yasuho and Joshu—then the two phenomena have to be related. And the simplest explanation, at least to me, is that they're one in the same. Second, if we assume that Josuke is a new person altogether, then when he was "born," he probably didn't have a Stand at all, and it had to be awakened just like everyone else's.

5. Meanwhile for the rock humans, I think the new strand will deal with the curative properties of the fruit. What else would make them stronger than losing all the disadvantages of being a rock human? Sacrifice some humans here and there, keep the long life and durability of their species, but lose the hibernation and inability to blend in with the human population.

You know, that makes a lot of sense. This whole time, I've been struggling to figure out what the Rock Humans' goal is with the new Rokakaka—Urban Guerrilla claimed it would bring about "a whole new world," one in which they "rise to the top"—so it's nice to get a fresh perspective on it.

I wouldn't rule out Caato as an antagonist though, despite Jobin being the focus for two years you gotta consider everything he is was because of her pulling out strings and teaching him to be this way, you learn a lot about her through him and vice versa. He'll need to step up his game if he's gonna be the main baddie(he is going on that direction but still feels like a red herring sometimes), right now it feels like he's an rpg antagonist that'll be replaced by the inevitable final boss god deity showing up at the last minute *shrug*

You mean kind of like Dio showing up at the end of Steel Ball Run? Yeah, I could see that. Maybe Holly, or a fused character?
As for Kaato, I've always seen her as more of a supporting character in Jobin's character arc. I'm sure she'll be important in the grand scheme of things, but I think she's meant as more of an obstacle for Norisuke.

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
That moment where he takes the money but then also feeds the kid is a great moment to show his character. I really loved that anime addition.

I really like smug Giorno, I wish it showed up a little more. If I remember correctly, I think his final words against Cioccolata are fairly smug, so that's just overall a great moment for him.
That battle is a fine sum up of everything he's lived and learned through the journey. Hell i love Green day
Two things. First, I think the "bite marks" are actually Wall Eyes themselves, not where someone's been bitten. Think of the Wall Eyes like an infection, one capable of jumping to humans if they're exposed to them for a prolonged period of time. Ojiro's childhood home resided where the Wall Eyes are located now, and he developed his Stand ability long before they erupted from the ground. That indicates that there's a connection between the Wall Eyes and the development of Stands, and that the Wall Eyes' power to grant Stands has existed since before they erupted from the ground. If the Wall Eyes are responsible for the manifestation of Stands—and people only develop Stands after they've been "bitten," as we saw firsthand with Yasuho and Joshu—then the two phenomena have to be related. And the simplest explanation, at least to me, is that they're one in the same. Second, if we assume that Josuke is a new person altogether, then when he was "born," he probably didn't have a Stand at all, and it had to be awakened just like everyone else's.

You know, that makes a lot of sense. This whole time, I've been struggling to figure out what the Rock Humans' goal is with the new Rokakaka—Urban Guerrilla claimed it would bring about "a whole new world," one in which they "rise to the top"—so it's nice to get a fresh perspective on it.

You mean kind of like Dio showing up at the end of Steel Ball Run? Yeah, I could see that. Maybe Holly, or a fused character?
As for Kaato, I've always seen her as more of a supporting character in Jobin's character arc. I'm sure she'll be important in the grand scheme of things, but I think she's meant as more of an obstacle for Norisuke.
we know far less about kaato's stand than we do for speed king, i wouldn't doubt hers can do some d4c shit, i can't rule her out
(And jojo hasn't done a female big baddie yet), she's a good mirror to holly, too, so i hope she at least gets a battle or two D:

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
The main themes for each of the main characters are all very good! I'm excited for the third ost to hear Trish's theme in full.

I really like the dial sounds for Abbacchio's theme. I remember when episode 6 came out and lots of people were talking about the sound effects for Moody Blues. Still so good.

Oct 25, 2017
Everything in his bio points to him being that friend that cries watching rom coms and likes cheesy music, no wonder he has 6 kids, he's a softy.
It's a pretty interesting contrast with how he acts and all tbh
Mista is a very good dad to his six kids, he's the most normal of Bruno's mafia kids. I guess Bruno is the mom, Giorno's the dad, Abbachio's the uncle, Narancia and Fugo are the younger brothers and Mista's the older brother...or something.
The main themes for each of the main characters are all very good! I'm excited for the third ost to hear Trish's theme in full.

I really like the dial sounds for Abbacchio's theme. I remember when episode 6 came out and lots of people were talking about the sound effects for Moody Blues. Still so good.
Don't forget to mention the ass on Moody Blues...

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Mista is a very good dad to his six kids, he's the most normal of Bruno's mafia kids. I guess Bruno is the mom, Giorno's the dad, Abbachio's the uncle, Narancia and Fugo are the younger brothers and Mista's the older brother...or something.

Don't forget to mention the ass on Moody Blues...
Older brother or cool uncle, yeah
Time to feel sad again cause there's only two left

they need to use more giorno's real theme(gold experience), the team song is freaking awesome but his theme gives them chills

Oct 25, 2017
Older brother or cool uncle, yeah
Time to feel sad again cause there's only two left
they need to use more giorno's real theme(gold experience), the team song is freaking awesome but his theme gives them chills
I honestly have no problem when they break out the song titled "Life" for epic moments, but yeah Giorno's full theme is excellent. Better be there in full when he beats the fuck out of Green Day.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I honestly have no problem when they break out the song titled "Life" for epic moments, but yeah Giorno's full theme is excellent. Better be there in full when he beats the fuck out of Green Day.
Oh boy
That slow slow sweet electric guitar when giorno delivers that "know your place" line

I've noticed that the boss' theme plays a lot when bruno is fighting with zucchero, granted, it's not the BOSS rendition of it but it's close enough, did they change that onve the traitor thing began?

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
Green Day beatdown lasting a full song would be funny. I still don't know how long I want that to happen though. I guess we'll see within a couple weeks how they handle it.

Oh boy
That slow slow sweet electric guitar when giorno delivers that "know your place" line

I've noticed that the boss' theme plays a lot when bruno is fighting with zucchero, granted, it's not the BOSS rendition of it but it's close enough, did they change that onve the traitor thing began?
Is that the song titled "Fierce Fight" from the 2nd ost? I know that song plays during that fight. I always thought of it as Bruno's theme, because a faster version of it plays in his theme "in the zipper" and also most of the appearance's of that song happens during Bruno's moments.

If you're talking about a different song sorry I messed up, probably should've went back and looked at the episode lol.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Green Day beatdown lasting a full song would be funny. I still don't know how long I want that to happen though. I guess we'll see within a couple weeks how they handle it.

Is that the song titled "Fierce Fight" from the 2nd ost? I know that song plays during that fight. I always thought of it as Bruno's theme, because a faster version of it plays in his theme "in the zipper" and also most of the appearance's of that song happens during Bruno's moments.

If you're talking about a different song sorry I messed up, probably should've went back and looked at the episode lol.
Yeah, that one. I know it's not bruno's theme and also gets used a lot at the first boss' fight so it's kinda weird, i like to think it's because at that moment they were acting like part of that group, since now it became just the boss' theme, but i remember it coming up against la squadra as well

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
You know I was thinking earlier today about how I might be slightly disappointed with Jojolion since it's go been so long with no clear villain and was generally directionless till recently. But when I think about the fights, they're all so fucking good. Doobie Wah, Vitamin C, Blue Hawaii, Brain Storm, Ozone Baby, the beetle fight, and Doctor Wu just to name a few are fantastic. I'm gonna have a lot of fun binge reading it all once it's all over.

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
Yeah, that one. I know it's not bruno's theme and also gets used a lot at the first boss' fight so it's kinda weird, i like to think it's because at that moment they were acting like part of that group, since now it became just the boss' theme, but i remember it coming up against la squadra as well
"Another Person" is the song that has been used a lot during the last couple episodes with Doppio. It was also used in the Bruno vs KingCrimson fight. And it was used during the la squadra flashback in episode 10 when they were at the funeral! That song is great too. I think that one might be the official boss theme.

Fierce Fight seems to be used for both the boss and Bruno a lot. It was also used once for when Giacchio was climbing into the car in white album haha.

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
You know I was thinking earlier today about how I might be slightly disappointed with Jojolion since it's go been so long with no clear villain and was generally directionless till recently. But when I think about the fights, they're all so fucking good. Doobie Wah, Vitamin C, Blue Hawaii, Brain Storm, Ozone Baby, the beetle fight, and Doctor Wu just to name a few are fantastic. I'm gonna have a lot of fun binge reading it all once it's all over.
This (and other comments I've seen from various places as well) has me wondering if whether or not I should wait until jojolion is done before I start reading it. I really want to get to it once I'm done part 6, but it does seem like binge reading the whole thing would be best. I'm fine with doing either though, and I probably will get right to it once I'm done Stone Ocean. I'm too impatient to wait lol. I think it'd be fun to be looking forward to new chapters every month.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
"Another Person" is the song that has been used a lot during the last couple episodes with Doppio. It was also used in the Bruno vs KingCrimson fight. And it was used during the la squadra flashback in episode 10 when they were at the funeral! That song is great too. I think that one might be the official boss theme.

Fierce Fight seems to be used for both the boss and Bruno a lot. It was also used once for when Giacchio was climbing into the car in white album haha.
Fierce fight is probably the passione one and Another Person the boss' theme

One thing i like going from gold experience to Il' vento d'oro is that gold experience is like the darker, lonelier version of il vento d'oro, making it perfect for pre gang giorno vs post gang giorno xD. For the boss's song though, the full gang isn't as stron or loud as the one representing him alone, meaning he feels stronger without allies i guess. That's my on the fly analisys of these
I believe Bruno and the bosses theme share very similar leitmotiff's. The pacing and eeriness of both themes are different though.
they share the same motiffs, probably because of how much Bruno invested on the gang
This (and other comments I've seen from various places as well) has me wondering if whether or not I should wait until jojolion is done before I start reading it. I really want to get to it once I'm done part 6, but it does seem like binge reading the whole thing would be best. I'm fine with doing either though, and I probably will get right to it once I'm done Stone Ocean. I'm too impatient to wait lol. I think it'd be fun to be looking forward to new chapters every month.
it's a good time to hop on the jojolion train if you don't mind monthly magazines, things are starting to heat up

Deleted member 6026

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

How has it been "generally directionless"? It appears to be following a fairly basic structure, with clear, distinct halves that weave together to form a larger, overarching narrative.

The first half follows Josuke and Yasuho as they search for information about his past (including his identity), which brings him into conflict with a group of Rock Humans who smuggle Rokakaka fruits into Morioh through the Higashikata fruit parlor's importation routes (with the help of the eldest son, Jobin). It's during this period that Josuke either comes into conflict or cooperates with members of the Higashikata family to gain greater insight into his past. Daiya shows him Norisuke's study, where he discovers the Higashikata family tree, and his [Kira's] connection to the family; Nijimura reveals to him the secret of the Wall Eyes, furthering his understanding of the circumstances under which he was "born"; Joshuu leads him down Shakedown Road, where he encounters an old man who tells him "The Legend of Johnny Joestar"; Tsurugi, desperate to cure the rock disease, conspires with Yotsuyu to subdue him, and Norisuke comes to his defense; and Jobin loses the keys to his Lamborghini in a wager, which allows Josuke to recover the event recorder data in it, revealing Jobin's connection to the Rock Humans. It's through those interactions we also learn about the family members themselves, most notably Norisuke, Jobin and Tsurugi, who—as the firstborn children of their respective generations—have all inherited the same terrible illness: the "rock disease." The Rock Human smuggling crew, meanwhile, is mostly used to build up the mystery surrounding the Rokakaka (and Josuke's past), while simultaneously establishing Jobin as a clear threat.

The second half follows Josuke—now aware of his past as Kira and Josefumi—as he attempts to locate the Rokakaka branch on the Higashikata property (in order to cure Holly, his mother and savior), while another group of Rock Humans from T.G. University Hospital, as well as Jobin, move to secure the branch for themselves. This half has a similar structure as the first, with each arc building on the last, slowly revealing the big picture. Dolomite, working on Jobin's behalf, attempts to intercept Josuke before he reaches Rai, who he needs to identify the branch, and Dolomite warns Josuke of another threat in Morioh; Urban Guerrilla tries killing Josuke and capturing Rai, who the Rock Humans need as well, before they can return to the Higashikata orchard, and inadvertently reveals his identity as a doctor; Poor Tom, in a last ditch effort to kill Josuke and Rai before they take possession of the branch, partners with Jobin to cordon off the Higashikata property, and Jobin steals the branch from under everyone's noses; and through Doctor Wu, Josuke learns (through Yasuho) more about the Rock Humans and their Rokakaka research—namely that it was headed by Holly, Kira's mother. Meanwhile, Kaato, the long-forgotten matriarch of the family, has been introduced and has begun assisting Jobin—who, since his introduction, has been built up as Josuke's foil—to cure her grandson Tsurugi. Now we're headed towards a showdown between Josuke, Jobin and possibly the director of the hospital, Satoru Akefu—who's presumably the last of the Rock Humans, unless there's more to Tooru—to harvest the new Rokakaka.

This is probably one of the best structured, most well-organized stories Araki has ever written, though I can understand why it doesn't feel that way waiting month to month.

I do agree with you about the fights themselves, however. I was just thinking the other day about how they're probably my favorite set of encounters since Golden Wind.

Last edited:

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I can understand why it doesn't feel that way waiting month to month.

This is it exactly. Nothing you said is wrong. It's just been years and there's still no clear villain. It's my first time reading Jojo monthly so I'm sure that has something to do with it. Maybe SBR was like this too.

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
I think one of the biggest question marks for me regarding JoJolion isn't even the story itself; it's figuring out where Gappy fits into my personal fav JoJo rankings.

Like, I'll sit there and think it through in my head, trying to place him, but then I reconsider again and again, so he jumps all over the place.

Deleted member 6026

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is it exactly. Nothing you said is wrong. It's just been years and there's still no clear villain. It's my first time reading Jojo monthly so I'm sure that has something to do with it. Maybe SBR was like this too.

It was. Steel Ball Run wasn't viewed nearly as favorably while it was still ongoing. I started reading it monthly just as D4C was getting underway, and by that point, people were still complaining about it feeling "directionless" or "aimless," so it definitely feels like history is repeating itself with JoJolion.

As for the villain, I think I made a pretty solid case for it being Jobin on the last page, but I guess we'll see. (If it does turn out to be him, I'd say he's been built up really well.)

I think one of the biggest question marks for me regarding JoJolion isn't even the story itself; it's figuring out where Gappy fits into my personal fav JoJo rankings.

Like, I'll sit there and think it through in my head, trying to place him, but then I reconsider again and again, so he jumps all over the place.

Yeah, same here. I really like him—he has a lot more personality than people give him credit for—but it's become nearly impossible for me to rank JoJos at this point.

Last edited:

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I agree that Jobin has been built up really well and I hope he and Kaato are some kind of final boss duo.

As for Gappy, I kinda liked him a hell of a lot more at the start of Jojolion. Maybe it it's the gravity of the situation but he's been nothing more than serious for a while now. My favorite scene is still when he asks Yasuho to look away while he beat the shit out of that Fun Fun Fun guy. I do love his interaction with Yasuho though, especially what's currently going on with her fuccboi ex.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
This is probably one of the best structured, most well-organized stories Araki has ever written, though I can understand why it doesn't feel that way waiting month to month.
I was thinking this while reading your summary, this must be the most complex story araki ever wrote and it's probably why i'm digging this part so much, considering I came from HxH where evrythign is interwoven lol

Jojolion caught me by surprise, no one talks about it aside from it not having a main villain but it's been some awesome writing and awesome fight arcs overall

for some reason i place him in third together with the other josuke and I don't even know why
As for the villain, I think I made a pretty solid case for it being Jobin on the last page, but I guess we'll see. (If it does turn out to be him, however, I'd say he's been built up really well.)
My problem with Jobin isn't lack of build up, maybe i just want the family to get along well and if he's the main villain and araki doesn't believe in villains the main character can relate to...then well... he's toast =/ i like the higashikatas too much to have them utterly broken by the end, though we might have just crossed that line, eh? =/ make joshu the villain, i wanna see him getting 80 pages of Ora

Deleted member 6026

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking this while reading your summary, this must be the most complex story araki ever wrote and it's probably why i'm digging this part so much, considering I came from HxH where evrythign is interwoven lol

Jojolion caught me by surprise, no one talks about it aside from it not having a main villain but it's been some awesome writing and awesome fight arcs overall

HxH is one of my favorites as well, and for the same reason. I love complex, multilayered narratives with huge, sprawling casts, competing factions, shifting alliances, political maneuvering, and tactical fights. JoJolion also has the benefit of having a really compelling underlying mystery (that I've loved theorizing about alone, until recently).

And like you said, oh my goodness, the fights... the fights are so good. I was just looking over the Urban Guerrilla encounter earlier—in order to remember what it was he said exactly about the new Rokakaka—and it flowed so much better than when I was reading it monthly. Some fights, like "Beetle Tendency" or Vitamin C or Ozone Baby, I've been able to appreciate in the moment, but others really benefit from being read all at once.

My problem with Jobin isn't lack of build up, maybe i just want the family to get along well and if he's the main villain and araki doesn't believe in villains the main character can relate to...then well... he's toast =/ i like the higashikatas too much to have them utterly broken by the end, though we might have just crossed that line, eh? =/ make joshu the villain, i wanna see him getting 80 pages of Ora

Oh, I understand. Jobin is an utterly lovable dork, and I adore the Higashikata family. I'm going to hate seeing them get torn apart, but I know it'll be the thing that really puts JoJolion over the top for me, cementing it as one of my favorite JoJo parts. That family drama is going to hit hard, especially the stuff with Norisuke, Kaato, Jobin, Mitsuba and Tsurugi.

(But yes, Joshu totally needs to get smacked down, hopefully by Yasuho.)

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, I understand. Jobin is an utterly lovable dork, and I adore the Higashikata family. I'm going to hate seeing them get torn apart, but I know it'll be the thing that really puts JoJolion over the top for me, cementing it as one of my favorite JoJo parts. That family drama is going to hit hard, especially the stuff with Norisuke, Kaato, Jobin, Mitsuba and Tsurugi.

(But yes, Joshu totally needs to get smacked down, hopefully by Yasuho.)
The family is one of the things that makes this part for me. Jojo was never good with families, I mean, you got Jotro and Joseph but they're more like bros than granfather and grandson, we don't get to see their interactions daily nor them having to coexist in the same space, I live how the higashikatas went from this crazy stand user creepy to an almost zoldyck family extent to these warm and lovable people (and one or two crazy ladies) that you'd like to hang out with, I love that chapter where Haato introduced her boo to the family and how everyone reacted, how joshu is a douche but they gotta endure it cause family, Jobin's gambling with the beetles(that shit reminded me so much of rohan LOL) and norisuke, Jesus bless this man I don't want him to die he must be the best joDad ever(and even counting joMom bruno) dude's so pure, cares so much for his family, even his stand is cute, a friend of mine said something about jobin's appearence being the moment Jojolion kicks in and i see why, it's by that time that we got used to the family and made ourselves home...

Fuck, I really love JoJolion D: depending on how it ends it might be my 2nd favorite part, i'm skeptic whether it'll surpass part 5 lol

RadioHeadAche

Oct 26, 2017
No screenshot for this ep, at least for this one. I think they post another tomorrow, so I wonder if they'll actually use one then

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
No screenshot for this ep, at least for this one. I think they post another tomorrow, so I wonder if they'll actually use one then

When i heard that i got the chills. Don't even have a spoiler free image for that one... it's almost time
:( the one death that made me cry more than a certain funeral in FMA

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
And yet it's so powerful on its own, cause the guy only managed to work out some of his issues in death :/

I think the saddest deaths to me are the ones that happen to people that can't move on, that had issues they couldn't overcome themselves but were still young and had plenty of time to work them out but has it all cut short by some tragedy. Honestly out of Part 5's team members that died Bruno was the lucky one :/

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure Part 5 doesn't actively ship anybody, and you guys got ship glasses on.

Bruno and Trish?

REALLY?!

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure Part 5 doesn't actively ship anybody, and you guys got ship glasses on.

Bruno and Trish?

REALLY?!
Lmao it's a helluva stretch and it was the closest to shipping the part got besides giorno sticking some fingers on mista's pants, that's why i dont read a thing on that trish scene

But if i had to point out anything trying to ship in the part, that narancia's speech on green day about trish being annoyed cause she wanted to know bruno better would be it i guess, but that was just orange boy answering questions no one asked

Still better than "you don't smell, AHAHAHAHA"
Really if a dude thought i was madly into him by saying that i'd be a bit concerned but thats me, i mean he was squeezing her boobs during the body switch, no respect

Last edited:

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
ya'll just gonna let that line slide when araki is writing it? trish x mista is pretty much a hard lock. but i just wanted to bring up that bizarre similarity between mother and daughter. i'll bide my time until the end of the anime before accepting apologies

tumblr_pfdts4zk6U1vmiv6s_540.png

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
ya'll just gonna let that line slide when araki is writing it? trish x mista is pretty much a hard lock. but i just wanted to bring up that bizarre similarity between mother and daughter. i'll bide my time until the end of the anime before accepting apologies
Hardly a hard lock, but i don't wanna start shipping wars here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
(i'm mostly just pushing my reading on the ending, and i've been one to misread a number of things)
(Tbh I have another ship and i'm trying to play it cool so i don't look like a creep but i've always been bad at keeping it cool lol. i think mista and trish would be healthier as just friends though that last dialogue was precious but the idea i got was just that xD)

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
I had gotten so used to seeing preview pics on Wednesdays so I was sad there wasn't one yesterday. And then nothing today as well, only the title! That's actually kinda amazing, this is a pretty big episode coming up, I like that they're being secretive.

I wonder if they're gonna disguise polnareff's voice at all. Cuz I'm pretty sure he's just speaking out of the computer, so like will they make it more robotic sounding or you know that typical computer voice. I kinda hope they do, I don't want just polnareff's voice so it's super easy to figure out who this mysterious figure is.

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
I had gotten so used to seeing preview pics on Wednesdays so I was sad there wasn't one yesterday. And then nothing today as well, only the title! That's actually kinda amazing, this is a pretty big episode coming up, I like that they're being secretive.

I wonder if they're gonna disguise polnareff's voice at all. Cuz I'm pretty sure he's just speaking out of the computer, so like will they make it more robotic sounding or you know that typical computer voice. I kinda hope they do, I don't want just polnareff's voice so it's super easy to figure out who this mysterious figure is.
I would be shocked if they didn't do anything to alter Polnareff's voice.

But then again, DavidPro went bananas giving away things with the opening credits, so who knows? Maybe they won't even try to surprise folks.