• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thuddert

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
This anime is so different and I think that's why I like it. I just finished Arc 3 (Stardust Crusaders). This and Boruto are the only reason I keep crunchyroll. Because the dubs aren't available on FunimationNow.

Have fun with Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable in the near future.

Part 5 is well under way , so you got plenty of episodes to look forward to. Hope you don't burn out on it.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the binding for part 4 is amazing. I thought I would be annoyed that it isn't jojonium... but the little diamonds whew

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I just realized something...
Might be me in denial but are we sure that's Norisuke's body and not someone else's made look like Norisuke's body? paper moon king can do that shit happen, i mean

edit: nvm this is probably totally wrong on a second read x-x

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I think they'll run sleeping slaves concurrently with the final fight. Have some final voice over from it speak over Giorno annihilating KC
Man, theres no way to mash up sleeping slaves with the finale, that arc is basically the goofiest mista fight besides the "slowly beating bullets to shoot them" man

Edit:... and now i got a mental image of mista's voice saying narancia must taste good over the fence scene, DAMN IT

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
He had so much resolve that he came back from the fucking dead. Maybe I'll like Gyro more like everybody else, but Bruno's the best Jobro.
But gyro is part 7 jojo.
Honestly he's a cool guy but you just can't beat bruno. He adopts lost children and gives their life a purpose, how do you even beat that?

Oct 25, 2017
But gyro is part 7 jojo.
Honestly he's a cool guy but you just can't beat bruno. He adopts lost children and gives their life a purpose, how do you even beat that?
He's a gangster with a good heart. I liked him in the manga and I like him even more in anime form. His existence benefitted all of his friends...till they died.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I like Gyro more than Bruno.

Mostly cause Gyro don't get bodied like a chump.
Gyro might as well be one of the few things i liked in sbr, can't like him more than bruno but his talks woth johnny are really funny. Then again passione gang never got a real break x-x

And you're ignoring that bruno kept walking a whole day after being bodied like that lol

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
People just remember how cool Bruno's fight with Prosciutto and Pesci were, that they forget that other than the fight... he doesn't really have anything else going for him fight wise.

I guess you could argue Secco, but nobody cares about Oasis as much as they care about Green Day

Oct 25, 2017
People just remember how cool Bruno's fight with Prosciutto and Pesci were, that they forget that other than the fight... he doesn't really have anything else going for him fight wise.

I guess you could argue Secco, but nobody cares about Oasis as much as they care about Green Day
I give Bruno his props because he's a well written character. He gets curb stomped yes, but at the same time his heart is in the right place and leads his crew.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Don't get me wrong, being curbstomped means nothing. Mista's my favorite of the part and he might as well be swiss cheese.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

Yeah,i'm guilty of that tbh. He also finished chariot requiem and that's it, dude's so cool you kinda forget he got straight out damseled along with the part's damsel in distress. I guess the team's worship of him plays a huge part on that.

Now that i think about it, babyface kinda robbed us a Giorno+Bruno team fight D:

... y'know for a jobro Bruno seems awfully distant from Giorno sometimes, but it could be because of the episodes i stopped at on my rewatch, comparing him to Gyro only makes it worse lol
Giorno has given so much life to Mista, he's probably more bullet based than flesh.
He turned those bullets into a plot armor

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
The designs of the jojo volumes are so nice to look at. Every time I go to the book store I kinda just admire them lol. I want to start collecting jojo volumes, I think I'll start with part 4. If I ever get the chance to buy them, in the far future. I also want a killer queen figure because he's got a nice pink cat design. There should be more stands based off of cats honestly

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Oh yes stray cat! So cute!! One of the weirdest stands, but I like plant powers and I love the cat characteristics so it's like the perfect combination lol
I need a figure of that lil bastard, and the sheer heart attack toy, it says "kocchi wo miro" <3
Idk why araki insisted on cats for p4 but damn i love him for that

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My desire to stop giving money to Amazon has resulted in my DiU copy not arriving for a few days.

The sacrifices I make to give money to slightly smaller corporations, I swear.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really want to buy an SAS figure but I can't decide which one, and also I want all of them.

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
I saw fan art a while ago of the Kawajiris with killer queen and stray cat and it had the caption of something like "a perfectly normal family with their totally normal cats" or something like that. I just thought that was pretty funny haha.

Stands that have their own personalities are so fun. Like sex pistols, spice girl, stray cat, etc. Kinda wish there was more but it also makes it really fun when one shows up once in a while.

Edit: also I just thought of this but I didn't want to double post. But one of my fave dynamics in jojo is the one where two people on the protagonist side just do not get along. I always think those are really fun and add a unique spin to the dynamic of the main cast. Like Rohan and josuke, or abbacchio and giorno. Or even Diego and Johnny even though Diego isn't a part of the group but I still think that counts. None of these are my fave dynamic from that part's cast, but they're just funny to me

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I saw fan art a while ago of the Kawajiris with killer queen and stray cat and it had the caption of something like "a perfectly normal family with their totally normal cats" or something like that. I just thought that was pretty funny haha.

Stands that have their own personalities are so fun. Like sex pistols, spice girl, stray cat, etc. Kinda wish there was more but it also makes it really fun when one shows up once in a while.
I love Hey ya.
Criminally underused stand lol

I tend to like more stands like Sex pistols and Stray cat that not even the user(well, owner in stray cat's case) can control rather than the advisor/persona-like ones though

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
I love Hey ya.
Criminally underused stand lol

I tend to like more stands like Sex pistols and Stray cat that not even the user(well, owner in stray cat's case) can control rather than the advisor/persona-like ones though
This has probably been said before but hey ya reminds me of cheap trick except it's the good version. I honesty do really like hey ya, I like the song it references haha. Also the concept is so funny.

And yeah the ones that are more independent are much more fun. I love how each sex pistol has their own unique personality too.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
This has probably been said before but hey ya reminds me of cheap trick except it's the good version. I honesty do really like hey ya, I like the song it references haha. Also the concept is so funny.

And yeah the ones that are more independent are much more fun. I love how each sex pistol has their own unique personality too.
Yeah i loved that one because of the music, was really sad when it only showed up 2 times or 3 xO, it's like a little lucky ghost.

I can totally see that playing during pocoloco appearances.

As for sex pistols, I consider them Mista's kids, they make for so many great moments, just celebrating everytime they manage to not hit their user xD
Number 5 is the MVP, btw, and fuck 3, it deserved to be grounded in the same dark corner as 4 for hitting its brothers

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just realized something...
Might be me in denial but are we sure that's Norisuke's body and not someone else's made look like Norisuke's body? paper moon king can do that shit happen, i mean

edit: nvm this is probably totally wrong on a second read x-x

I don't remember the kid trying to hide the body from anybody specifically when we actually see the face, so I doubt it. Unless jojo starts breaking the fourth wall now.

EDIT: Frustrated that Diavolo's final design is pretty shit tbh. That episode where he's carrying Trish down the stairs, I don't know where that suit came from but that looked slick as hell. But when we actually see him all we get is some weird scene kid with lace, such a downgrade.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I don't remember the kid trying to hide the body from anybody specifically when we actually see the face, so I doubt it. Unless jojo starts breaking the fourth wall now.
I thought about that before rereading, thats why the edit, i just want the damn follow up to that scene already, it's eating me alive :(

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Would also need a figure of Stray cat stuffed in Killer Queens stomach.
DxzjGPHUUAAz6Gg.jpg

There's this video on Twitter of a really nice animatronic Stray Cat that I can't find right now...hmmph

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man Okuyasu is a jerk early on.

It's also really weird seeing the Part 4 characters drawn in the Stardust Crusaders style. Can't wait for Araki's signature style to start appearing.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Man Okuyasu is a jerk early on.

It's also really weird seeing the Part 4 characters drawn in the Stardust Crusaders style. Can't wait for Araki's signature style to start appearing.
His arc is so good, coming from SDC at the time i thought jojo could never make me feel anything again and then 5 episodes in i was crying my eyes out LOL