• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017

it looks good at full hd

a 60fps port would be gucci, no one i know bought this game cuz they didn,t want to be spoiled...lol

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Giorno received a real glow up, his "NANI" is pure bliss
He's got a perfect mix of mafia boss and voice still cracking teenager, i just can't believe that guy is real.

Worst part is that he also dubbed a character i absolutely hated in magi so i can't rewatch that anime otherwise itmll ruin jojo for me

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

3,5 pages = 20 s
if the 7-page muda has less than 40 I riot
(I know it's not gonna happen this week but I'm so damn hypes)

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
"Expect the worst, hope for the best", therefore between 40 seconds and the whole "il vento d'oro" duration (4:25)

also this thing has to play at the "Know your place" bit, cause Giorno gotta deliver that line like a boss

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Even Leorio wants nothing to do with that pose:
__giorno_giovanna_gon_freecss_guido_mista_killua_zoldyck_and_kurapika_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_etc_drawn_by_alderion_al__sample-49d34b1dcce34deabf78482344302d42.jpg

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
5af63f97f5e2d0ed5bfb389001f6dc37.png

I'm not sure if Leorio being Bruno is an upgrade or a downgrade. I love these though.
Yeah thats the one i saw before, i think there's a ceasar!killua and joseph!gon too

Illumi as The World was precious, too bad it has a mild NSFW hisoka along that one, but it's in the link i found o- o

I wished kurapika had giorno's resolve of not pursuing pointless quests ;-;

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah thats the one i saw before, i think there's a ceasar!killua and joseph!gon too

Illumi as The World was precious, too bad it has a mild NSFW hisoka along that one, but it's in the link i found o- o

I wished kurapika had giorno's resolve of not pursuing pointless quests ;-;
Giorno will not throw his life away for a pointless quest. It's muda. Muda muda. And yeah Illumi as the World is great. I like the cross overs, wish there was more of them.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Oh that pose lol. I actually never noticed Giorno's fingers slipping into Mista's pants. Man Passione are really comfortable around each other.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
All right, just goes to show how little I remember of this fight.
It's a 14 chapter fight, it's normal to forget how long it is unless you're like me and read it 5 times lol(i still had to look it up to make the estimated timeline though)
LOL best part is that all he needed to do was to touch the bullets

Oh that pose lol. I actually never noticed Giorno's fingers slipping into Mista's pants. Man Passione are really comfortable around each other.
you could say they're very passionate about their jobs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oct 25, 2017
It's a 14 chapter fight, it's normal to forget how long it is unless you're like me and read it 5 times lol(i still had to look it up to make the estimated timeline though)

LOL best part is that all he needed to do was to touch the bullets

you could say they're very passionate about their jobs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He wanted to harden Mista's resolve.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I rewatched the final part 3 fight and I'm still disappointed Polnareff gets so little involvement in the fight. Araki set up Polnareff as an incredible character who has as much stakes as Jotaro, or conveyed his stakes more effectively from moment-to-moment stories during the journey than Jotaro being stuck to what happens at the very beginning.

Araki made me more emotionally invested in Polnareff and Jotaro feels like a take-over of everything that was being built. Polnareff deserved more screen time during the final fight

Oct 25, 2017
I rewatched the final part 3 fight and I'm still disappointed Polnareff gets so little involvement in the fight. Araki set up Polnareff as an incredible character who has as much stakes as Jotaro, or conveyed his stakes more effectively from moment-to-moment stories during the journey than Jotaro being stuck to what happens at the very beginning.

Araki made me more emotionally invested in Polnareff and Jotaro feels like a take-over of everything that was being built. Polnareff deserved more screen time during the final fight
That wasn't Polnareff's final fight...