• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I mean, that's kinda dumb.

Dio wore a jumper suit
Kars literally just q loincloth.
Kira is just a suit.
Pucci is just in Priest garb

Only particularly extravagantly dressed Final bosses are DIO and Valentine

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I dunno why anybody expected a suit after seeing Doppio.

Where the actual fuck would it materialize from?

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
My biggest problen with diavolo was discovering the lace wasn't tattoos.

Cause for the longest time I just thought he was covered in utterly baffling tattoos

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Also I love Diavolo's look cause it goes with all the other final bosses. In that literally nobody else in the part looks like them

Its my biggest issue with part 1 Dio and Kars.

Dio just looks like a color swapped Jonathan and Kars is the blandest looking Pillar man. You could easily swap him for Santana and miss nothing.

Nobody looks like Kira in part 4 and nobody looks like Diavolo in part 5.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah and that's stupid lol

I mean, some stuff like the pink hair was telegraphed a long time ago. The lace is cool because Bucci also uses it

Theres better clothing used on some sub bosses though, maybe people wanted a risotto 2.0 if we didnt get suit guy?
To paraphrase Kaleb in a way. Part 5 is about you either drip or you drown. Diavolo drowned...I think? I'm not current on modern slang. He's worse dressed than Prosciutto.

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Admittedly, I'm not much of a Diavolo fan, but this moment...

Hype as fuck. Cannot wait.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
To paraphrase Kaleb in a way. Part 5 is about you either drip or you drown. Diavolo drowned...I think? I'm not current on modern slang. He's worse dressed than Prosciutto.
Prosciutto is the hottest man on the part tho, pretty hard to beat him.

Also I love Diavolo's look cause it goes with all the other final bosses. In that literally nobody else in the part looks like them

Its my biggest issue with part 1 Dio and Kars.

Dio just looks like a color swapped Jonathan and Kars is the blandest looking Pillar man. You could easily swap him for Santana and miss nothing.

Nobody looks like Kira in part 4 and nobody looks like Diavolo in part 5.
See, that's why i don't want jobim to be the big baddie on part 8, he's a normal human cosplaying as stone man thug #5

Oct 25, 2017
Dont get me wrong, he'd still be the third, but the donuts are so weird when you imagine how godlike giorno would be without them xD
He's godlike for walking around outside with that hair and nobody has the balls to say anything about it. Josuke had a pompadour and people shit talked that like crazy. Giorno rocks his hair so hard with so much confidence that motherfuckers can't say shit about it.

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
If Part 9 happens, I want Araki to just go mental with that JoJo's hair.

Johnny and Gappy played it safe with their hair. I want P9 JoJo to be wild as fuck.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
He's godlike for walking around outside with that hair and nobody has the balls to say anything about it. Josuke had a pompadour and people shit talked that like crazy. Giorno rocks his hair so hard with so much confidence that motherfuckers can't say shit about it.
Fair point ;; no one even tries to say shit about that hair

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
I just don't like the look of his long pink hair in the colored scans and especially in the games (or honestly long pink hair in general for the most part lol), but the anime will be able to make it work somehow. I also didn't care for Kira's Bitesa Dusto look at first as well but the "offical color work" done for him changed my mind on it

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope they don't butcher chariot requiem's pacing by dragging it like bruno vs secco... that fight was already a hard sell...

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Oh wow, guess that goes for Baby Face as well.

Reminds me of how they had blazed through R-P-S Kid versus how that actually worked out decently with Stray Cat

Nothing has trumped the fastness of Zeppeli teaching Jonathan Hamon in the anime at least, tho. A whopping 7 chapters sped on through

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Jonathan learning hamon was totally a "roll the training montage" moment

I think part 2 literally had one though

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I still dunno why y'all hate Diavolo's design so god damn much.
Because it looks pretty awful, and there are a lot of designs in Jojo that are awful like Fugo as well as others that are dumb but great like Avdol's earing necklace thing. But Diavolo's lace thing and polkadot hair just look bad.

Only particularly extravagantly dressed Final bosses are DIO and Valentine
How is somebody going to say this, and not put Diavolo on that list. Seriously.

I dunno why anybody expected a suit after seeing Doppio.

Where the actual fuck would it materialize from?
That suit he was wearing in the basement of the church where he fights Bruno the first time is much better than his standard look. Don't know how he'd be wearing that underneath the Doppio outift, but it's better. At this point my headcanon is that the lace is a Doppio thing and not a Diavolo thing. I want somebody to draw Doppio in the bomb-ass suit from the church fight.

I like the way he did his hair, it's very unique. Part 5 oddly still seems to be peak fabulous for Jojo.
Must be where they got the idea for Rey's hair from.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Diavolo wearing a bouring ass pinstripe suit roght after Kira would be the MOST BORING ASS UNIMAGINATIVE ASS THING EVER.

I'M GLAD AS FUCK ARAKI DIDN'T GO GENERIC ASS MOBSTER

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Diavolo wearing a bouring ass pinstripe suit roght after Kira would be the MOST BORING ASS UNIMAGINATIVE ASS THING EVER.

I'M GLAD AS FUCK ARAKI DIDN'T GO GENERIC ASS MOBSTER
There's no need to be so aggressive, damn.

Also, I just completely disagree.

I can't take Diavolo's design seriously at all and it takes away from how imposing he is, his design is a detriment to his character. It works great for Doppio, not Diavolo.

The suit at the church wasn't just some boring pinstripe design, it had elements mimicking King Crimson. The stripes, the color, the collar, etc. Yeah, a suit is more stereotypical in terms of a design for a mob boss, but at least it's something that gives you the sense of his importance. A bunch of lace just looks dumb.

I'll just think that the lace was something Doppio wanted to wear and Diavolo was like, fuck it that's already here and there's no time to change so let's just get this over with. I'm about to (try) to kill all of these motherfuckers anyway.

Oct 25, 2017
That suit he was wearing in the basement of the church where he fights Bruno the first time is much better than his standard look. Don't know how he'd be wearing that underneath the Doppio outift, but it's better. At this point my headcanon is that the lace is a Doppio thing and not a Diavolo thing. I want somebody to draw Doppio in the bomb-ass suit from the church fight.
I'm not sure why Doppio can't just use King Crimson to just erase time and instantly change his clothes. "Kake Dake Da!!" *Diavolo is now wearing a suit* He could house that suit in that empty abdomen space that Killer Queen used to keep Stray Cat.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ASB had a fantastic alternate outfit for Diavolo, in a suit... but all black except the eyes, like a criminal from Meitantei Conan.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
The problem is they really have a lot of episodes left... I'm afraid the bad pacing we had in last episode is going to continue.
1 episode to start the fight
3 for requiem
1 for King of kings
1 for rolling stones/epilogue

Does that seem right? I forgot if we are on 32 or 33 but considering the death toll of chariot requiem it can be 3 episodes for that just fine :/

It's a pretty weird battle to divide in episodes idk lol