• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Said it like that waiting to see what your reply was going to be heh.

I thought it'd be sooner but I guess that makes sense.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I imagined LOL
As if my friends dissing my favorite pokemon sheep wasn't enough for the day :P

I would guess 2 episodes if we didnt have to cover the polnaleff flashbacks...they make enough for a third D:... i also wanna believe we'll get the new op after the requiem begins, im hyped @-@

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
People in the anime thread are gonna get rocked by the details of Polnareff's maiming and Narancia's death.

There will be tears shed.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think we'll be getting a new OP this far into the anime. Not when the current one already spoils the ending.

Also, Ampharos is best sheep!

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think we'll be getting a new OP this far into the anime. Not when the current one already spoils the ending.

Also, Ampharos is best sheep!
Current one was made to be king crimson'd, it spoils the victory cause the boss gotta erase it!

I'm fine with Ampharos but if you'd said Wooloo i'd have to kill you

I don't make the rules, sorry

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's always fun to see how the villain fucks with the OPs. Shame it wasn't a part of the first two but bloody stream is fantastic so I'll let it slide.

We don't know if wooloo evolves, but for now Mareep line still wins.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What would Kars do to Bloody Stream outside of adding a squirrel to it?
I'm not sure, but this is something I thought of off the top of my head:

His whole theme is evolving so the music and visuals could have had a bit in it where they're relativelly simple and start getting more complex to fit the idea of an organism evolving. Culminating with his transformation into the ultimate being. Dubstep squirrel would be there too.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
I can't believe those couple things I find notably poignant in Battle Tendency (Caesar's death and vampire squirrel)...are mainly just callbacks to Fist of the North Star and one of Araki's earlier works (respectively)

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
LOOK AT THIS MAN.

Also, I'm usually working on Fridays, does the anime account always post stuff like this before the episode airs on Crunchy? lol

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Modern Crusaders indeed

q0hNxtM.jpg

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
i'm always working when jojo airs so i do my best to enjoy the reactions from both the anime only and this thread

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
If I didn't already know that Polnareff lives on inside the turtle I would be an emotional wreck right now ; _ ;

I've always wondered if there's anything stopping Giorno from using GE to paste together a new body for Polnareff after Part 5's ending. I guess they would need a Stand capable of transferring his soul over from the turtle and into the new body, which is why my headcanon is that Rohan could do that if Jotaro could get turtle-Polnareff in touch with him.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, why is Judgment there behind Polnareff?
latest

He was there in the manga too I guess. lol

Fuck I completely missed that. I thought it was just a building. I don't remember that from the manga

Polnareff is truly a tragic character, as he dies he can't help but remember the time he had to lick a toilet

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
Last week i couldn't hold myself and read through the entire final fight of part 5 and man it was far more insane than i remembered. I completely forgot about the chapter where Chariot Requiem summons aliens inside people and the part where Diavolo(in Mista's body) spams epitaph to casually dodge every attack gang throws at him while solving the requiem's secret. This shit is going to be insane in the anime.

Also only 2 weeks left until Narancia gets forked

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Last week i couldn't hold myself and read through the entire final fight of part 5 and man it was far more insane than i remembered. I completely forgot about the chapter where Chariot Requiem summons aliens inside people and the part where Diavolo(in Mista's body) spams epitaph to casually dodge every attack gang throws at him while solving the requiem's secret. This shit is going to be insane in the anime.

Y'know, in a way Mista killed Narancia

I need to sit down and cry a bit

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. I just remembered there is going to be a Vento Aureo sized void in my show-watching routine in the near future. I am not going to handle that well lol

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

People always talk about King Crimson and Gold Experience's bullshit but Chariot Requiem is RIGHT there with them.

Shadow of the soul, my ass.

Oct 25, 2017
I know but that's what you'll get and you better like it
I mean I will it just won't be the same thing. Golden Wing was actually my favorite part and Giorno's my favorite despite being at the bottom of a lot of favorite Jojo lists. I want animated Jolyne, Pucci, Hermes and FF, but I still gotta get shit like Anansui and Dragon's Dream along with it. I remember liking Limp Bizkit as well, but I'll have see it in execution. I doubt it's going to be bad.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Just pulling your leg lol, i don't think i'll be as happy with jojo anime until they get to gappy

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Diavolo's reveal on the staircase was perfect.

Still hurt like hell watching Polnareff get Crimsoned.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I love how they cut all sound but his steps... and the way he broke Polnaleff in the flashback, man

Next episode gonna be so fun with the VAs playing each other's roles lol

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That person in the anime thread saying they're gonna be pissed if Polnareff stays dead because Joseph came back to life. They might take that back once the end hits lol

f9f.gif

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
That person in the anime thread saying they're gonna be pissed if Polnareff stays dead because Joseph came back to life. They might take that back once the end hits lol

f9f.gif
Man, i'd be so dead if i thought like this lmao
naranciamybabycomebackyoudied toosoon ;—;

So:
34- requiem plays quietly p1
35- requiem plays quietly p2
36- diavolo emerges
37- king of kings
38- gold experience requiem
39- sleeping slaves

?

Last edited: